WHAT IS MELALITE FORTE HYDROQUINONE 4.0 CREAM
Strong Hydroquinone 4% Melalite Cream is a skin bleaching solution by Abbott Laboratories. This high-quality skin lightening & whitening agent used extensively for hyperpigmented skin conditions, dark spots. Also, effective as freckle removal cream, most advanced and effective treatment for melasma, chloasma and other skin pigmentations, dark discolorations. Melalite Hydroquinone cream works very well on different kind of skin color imperfections that may occur due to pregnancy, skin trauma, the use of birth control pills or hormone replacement therapy. The way Melalite Hydroquinone 4% cream works are by polishing and purifying the deeper layers of the skin thus erasing spotted areas, blemishes, and spots along the way. Always use Melalite Hydroquinone 4 Cream with SPF sun blockers, moisturizers, big glasses within total sun avoidance program.
Melalite 4 Hydroquinone skin bleaching agent is very well known in Hollywood, Bollywood, and Nollywood. Hydroquinone 4 is what United States, Indian, and Nigerian celebrities have used many years to effectively and dramatically whiten their very dark skin. Very few of celebrities admit to bleaching their skin, and if they do, none of them ever tell what they used, the real active ingredient is HQ 4%.
HOW DOES MELALITE FORTE HYDROQUINONE 4% CREAM WORK?
Hydroquinone 4 Melalite Cream works by decreasing the production and increasing the breakdown of melanosomes (melanin pigment granules) in the skin’s pigment cells (melanocytes). It does this by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase, the enzyme needed to make melanin.
Melalite Strong Hydroquinone 4% Cream releases certain enzymes that block the production of melanin to make the skin a lot lighter and brighter in tone, decreasing skin pigmentations, dark patches. The cream includes the so-called tyrosinase ingredient, which is an enzyme responsible for melanin production that gives color to our skin. Since the amount of melanin is decreased by Hydroquinone, its ingredients, and enzymes, the darker skin gradually lightens to match your overall and normal lighter skin tone color. Also used in combination with Tretinoin creams or gels to maximise the effect.
HOW TO USE MELALITE FORTE HYDROQUINONE 4% CREAM?
- First, always test your skin for sensitivity before each use. Do that by applying a patch of the cream to a small area on your hyper-pigmented skin. If no itching or redness occurs within 24 hours, you may begin the treatment.
- Clean and dry the skin before use. Apply a thin film of cream twice a day to the area(s) in need of treatment. Rub into the skin thoroughly.
- Apply just enough to cover the affected areas and avoid applying to the unaffected skin, as Hydroquinone will lighten those areas as well. Wash your hands after use unless you want those areas treated as well.
- Do not apply near the eyes, mouth, and other mucous membranes. Avoid using other medicated topical products (particularly peroxide products) on the same area at the same time unless directed by your physician.
- When using non-medicated cosmetics, sunscreens, and moisturizing lotions, apply hydroquinone first, then wait several minutes before applying other products on top of hydroquinone.
KEY INGREDIENTS OF MELALITE FORTE HYDROQUINONE 4% CREAM
- Strong Hydroquinone 4% Cream – medicated, prescription strength HQ 4% ingredient;
- Capryloyl Glycine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Kojic Acid;
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba), Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide.
MELALITE FORTE HYDROQUINONE 4% CREAM SIDE EFFECTS:
Hydroquinone 4% cream is very well tolerated. Some women may experience minor and temporary skin irritations including mild itching or stinging and reddening of the skin (irritant contact dermatitis). If these do not subside stop using the cream. Also, very rare side effects appear – dryness, fissuring of paranasal and infraorbital areas, erythema, mild stinging, occasional hypersensitivity, mild Itching or redness.
Strictly advised not to use Hydroquinone 4 creams during a prolonged period of time, max 4-5 months in a row. To avoid side effects, skin darkening and other undesirable conditions and just to restore your skin, strongly advised to interchange hydroquinone cream with more natural skin lightening product – Azelaic Acid 20% Cream.
WHEN MELALITE HYDROQUINONE 4.0 % CREAM SHOULD NOT BE USED
- Are allergic to any of its ingredients or pregnant / breastfeeding;
- Are using hydrogen peroxide, benzoyl peroxide, or other peroxide products as combinations of these chemicals may cause temporary pigmentation of the skin.
HOW LONG DOES HYDROQUINONE 4 TAKE TO WORK
Melalite HYDROQUINONE 4% CREAM should be applied strictly only to affected areas and rubbed in well twice a day, in the morning and just before bedtime, or as directed by your dermatologist. If no improvement is seen after 2 months of usage, the use of hydroquinone 4 should be discontinued immediately. If you do not experience any skin bleaching effect after a period of 3 months, Hydroquinone shouldn’t be used anymore. Once your skin has become lighter you can continue using the cream as recommended by your dermatologist (but not recommended using it longer than 3-4 months in a row, would better mix usage with 3 months of Azelaic Acid 20% cream for skin restoration). You can see hydroquinone 4 before and after pictures to determine how effective Hydroquinone 4 Cream is in treating hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration issues.
WHERE CAN I BUY HYDROQUINONE 4 CREAM ONLINE
You can buy Hydroquinone 4% Cream online in okdermo.com store with worldwide shipping and best quality of products and service available.