What is Lumigan lash enhancer serum?
Highest quality Lumigan drops made by reputable Allergan and with identical specifications and composition as Latisse is. Forget about false eyelashes!
Lumigan eye drop also well known as Latisse in the US, is used to lower pressure within the eye. Lumigan eye drop with bimatoprost 0.03 is also used to treat hypotrichosis, which is when eyelash growth is abnormal or not sufficient to give you adequate or enough eyelashes to allow you to grow longer, thicker and darker eyelashes.
Lumigan is a potent eyelash growth serum. It enhances hair follicles to grow longer and thicker eyelashes. In addition, it can be used to have thicker eyebrows. Lumigan is the first-choice solution for people with weak and brittle hair strands.
Lumigan contains a prostaglandin analog (bimatoprost) with hormone-like properties. Bimatoprost increases the number of hair follicles number as well as the eyelashes’ length and thickness. Additionally, bimatoprost enhances hair follicles’ ability to produce dark pigmentation.
Of all the eye cosmetic products in the market, Lumigan promises a natural and permanent way to enhance the beauty of the eyes. Other temporary alternatives such as makeup and lash extensions lose efficiency over time and cause direct repetitive microtrauma to the eyes.
How Lumigan Drops work?
To understand the mechanisms of Lumigan, we must first review the way an ordinary hair strand grows. A hair follicle goes through a three-phase growth cycle. Anagen is the active growth phase. Catagen is the transition phase, and exogen is the shedding phase.
Lumigan prolongs the growth phase and increases the number of hair follicles. Moreover, it induces pigmentation of lashes. Lumigan generic buy online via okdermo.com skincare store.
Lumigan is the answer to the quest for natural big and long eyelashes. Routine application to the upper eyelashes induces positive changes in the hair follicle. For correct use of this serum, apply with a disposable applicator or a thin brush to the upper eyelash line. The serum will automatically diffuse once you blink.
Growing extremely long lashes with Lumigan for Eyelashes
Lumigan for eyelashes contains bimatoprost 0.03, a mimic of a naturally occurring prostaglandin, which is involved in hair growth and works by increasing the length of the hair by activating the hair growth phase. Lumigan eye drops can help you grow eyelashes that are twice longer, fuller, and darker than they were before.
- Lumigan is a cosmeceutical eyelash enhancer solution with the active substance bimatoprost 0.03;
- Active substance activates growth, increases thickness, and strengthens the roots of eyelashes;
- Improves eyelash and iris coloring;
- Increasing volume and length of eyelashes at least in 2 times in 3-5 weeks only;
- Renews damaged, weak, and rare lashes (hypotrichosis);
- Helps to restore the normal growth cycle of eyelashes and body hair after hypotrichosis or other conditions;
- Is an alternative to eyelash extensions, and enhancers, as well as most popular Latisse alternative;
- FDA-approved composition, serum the same as Latisse.
When to avoid using Lumigan enhancer
- Hypersensitivity to bimatoprost or any of the components;
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Side effects of Lumigan/Latisse eyelash drop serum
- Most frequently (less than 4% of users): eye pruritus, skin pigmentation, ocular irritation, dry eye symptoms, and periorbital erythema.
- Very rarely: ocular dryness, visual disturbance, ocular burning, foreign body sensation, eye discharge, tearing, allergic conjunctivitis, asthenopia, increases in iris pigmentation, conjunctival edema, abnormal hair growth, iritis, and cold infections.
Lumigan eye drops price available on this page. Lumigan is approved by the food and drug administration as a safe and risk-free medication to treat hypotrichosis ( a condition where hair follicles are weak and non-active). But Lumigan is originally a glaucoma treatment. When patients with high pressure inside the eyeballs used Lumigan eyedrops for long periods, they noted their eyelashes turned darker and more voluminous. Clinical trials investigated this side effect and eventually recognized the cosmetic potential of bimatoprost.
The journal of cosmetic dermatology published a recent study on the effects of bimatoprost. The study included a group that routinely applied the serum to their eyes versus a group that used placebo eyedrops. After six months of daily application, The results showed an average difference of 1.88mm in eyelash length and a significant change in the color and thickness of the strands.
in addition, the study revealed some side effects of bimatoprost:
Temporary side effects that could be reversed when medication interrupted such as eyes redness, watering, inflammation, and itching. the correct application of the serum to the upper eyelid and not the lower eyelid ensures that the active ingredients do not penetrate the eye barrier and prevent these side effects.
Permanent and rare side effects: bimatoprost not only enhances the pigmentation in hair strands but also enhances pigmentation in the iris. People with light iris colors such as green or blue may experience permanent change (darkening) of eyes color.
Another permanent but rare side effect is fat tissue atrophy. A thick fat layer protects the eyeballs from trauma and injury, and it keeps the eyeballs in their socket. The incorrect application causes bimatoprost to seep into the deep tissues and cause this fat tissue to atrophy.
How to properly use Lumigan 0.03 percent solution
- Before beginning to use Lumigan eyelash enhancer consult with your doctor/dermatologist;
- Ensure the face is clean, makeup and contact lenses are removed;
- Apply 1 time daily in the evening, using an applicator (bought separately);
- Carefully blot the excess, to avoid falling on the cheeks or other areas of the face (to exclude other facial hair growth);
- Use only at the base of the upper eyelid (the use of the lower eyelash line can cause excessive hair growth outside them);
- The result may be seen even within the first 3 weeks (40% length increase);
- Prolonged use may result in 200% length and thickness increase;
- Use only 1 application per day (more applications per day will never accelerate the growth);
- If the use of the solution is discontinued, eyelashes gradually return to the previous condition within 1-2 months.