What is Lumigan lash enhancer serum
Highest quality Lumigan drops made by reputable Allergan and with the with the identical specifications and composition as Latisse is. Forget about false eyelashes!
Lumigan eye drops also well known as Latisse in the US, is used to lower pressure within the eye. Lumigan eye drops with bimatoprost 0.03 is also used to treat hypotrichosis, which is when eyelash growth is abnormal or not sufficient to give you adequate or enough eyelashes to allow you to grow longer, thicker and darker eyelashes.
Growing extremely long lashes with Lumigan Lash Enhancer
Lumigan 3ml serum contains bimatoprost 0.03, a mimic of a naturally occurring prostaglandin, which is involved in hair growth and works by increasing the length of the hair by activating the hair growth phase. Lumigan eye drops can help you grow eyelashes that are twice longer, fuller and darker than they were before.
- Lumigan is a cosmeceutical eyelash enhancer solution with the active substance bimatoprost 0.03;
- Active substance activates growth, increases thickness and strengthens the roots of eyelashes;
- Improves eyelash and iris coloring;
- Increasing volume and length of eyelashes at least in 2 times in 3-5 weeks only;
- Renews damaged, weak and rare lashes (hypotrichosis);
- Helps to restore the normal growth cycle of eyelashes and body hair after hypotrichosis or other condition;
- Is an alternative to eyelash extensions, enhancers, as well as most popular Latisse alternative;
- FDA approved composition, serum same as Latisse.
When to avoid using Lumigan enhancer
- Hypersensitivity to bimatoprost or any of the components;
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Side effects of Lumigan/Latisse eyelash drops serum
- Most frequently (less than 4% of users): eye pruritus, skin pigmentation, ocular irritation, dry eye symptoms, and periorbital erythema.
- Very rarely: ocular dryness, visual disturbance, ocular burning, foreign body sensation, eye discharge, tearing, allergic conjunctivitis, asthenopia, increases in iris pigmentation, conjunctival edema, abnormal hair growth, iritis, and colds infections.
How to properly use Lumigan 0.03 percent solution
- Before beginning to use Lumigan eyelash enhancer consult with your doctor/dermatologist;
- Ensure the face is clean, makeup and contact lenses are removed;
- Apply 1 time daily in the evening, using an applicator (bought separately);
- Carefully blot the excess, to avoid falling on the cheeks or other areas of the face (to exclude other facial hair growth);
- Use only at the base of the upper eyelid (the use of the lower eyelash line can cause excessive hair growth outside them);
- The result may be seen even within first 3 weeks (40% length increase);
- Prolonged use may result in 200% length and thickness increase;
- Use only 1 application per day (more applications per day will never accelerate the growth);
- If the use of the solution discontinued, eyelashes gradually return to the previous condition within 1-2 months.