What is Bimat® eyelash drops
Bimat is a budget but a high-quality product by Ajanta cosmeceutical group. Bimat is the safest way to grow natural eyelashes, it is the most effective product on the market with less side effect compared to Careprost and Lumigan, no eye redness and itching due to its unique composition with a lower quantity of Benzalkonium, it is good for someone who has allergic to Careprost or Latisse.
Bimat serum helps to grow thick, long, dark, fuller and beautiful natural eyelashes or eyebrows, depending on what part of the body solution applied. Bimat serum is considered a famous Latisse generic. Bimat is activating follicles cells growth found in the dermis and as a result getting longer, thicker and darker eyelashes and eyebrows, hair.
What is Bimat® solution used for and how it works
Bimat Latisse generic serum is a cosmeceutical eyelash growth solution which increasing body hair growth to make any lashes, eyebrows, and hair grows longer, fuller and thicker. Bimat is indicated in the topical treatment of hypotrichosis (inadequate eyelash growth) by increasing the length, thickness, and quantity of eyelashes when applied to the upper eyelid at the base of the eyelashes.
How to use Bimat® bimatoprost drops
If using the solution for eyelash growth, apply with an eyeliner brush that contains the solution, drawing a line gently along the upper eyelid. Do not use too much serum half a drop will be enough. You should start to see improvements to your eyelashes within four to six weeks of regular use. Once you achieve the desired length, use it once or twice a week for results hardening. If you stop using it completely, your lashes will revert to their original state approximately within 2 months.
- Apply Bimat bimatoprost eye drops to the eyelid once per day or twice in the evening with an applicator brush which can be bought separately;
- Squeeze only half of one small drop of Bimat on a fine applicator brush and use it to underline the base of the top or bottom eyelid.
- Spread the drop to the tip of the lashes. Do not let the liquid enter the eye.
- Gently press a finger to the inside corner of the eye for about 1 minute to keep the liquid from draining into the tear duct
Bimat® bimatoprost 0.03 side effects
- Dry eyes, eye burning feeling, unfamiliar sensation, darkened eyelashes;
- Irritating feeling, conjunctival edema, conjunctivitis, pigmentation in iris.
When should Bimat® never be used
- Are allergic to bimatoprost or any of the ingredients of Bimat drops;
- Are pregnant, intend to become pregnant or breastfeeding, have liver, kidney or respiratory disease;
- You have to remove your contacts and replace them after using Bimat drops.
How long should use Bimat® lash serum
Use Bimat lash drops continually for 6-10 weeks. Results are visible within the first 3 weeks with full results after 12 weeks of application. Apply Bimat topically to the base of your upper and lower eyelashes, eyebrows, hear or any other body hair you want to strengthen.
Some people may achieve result much earlier. This is an original product and supplied directly from the manufacturer, the only one that has been proven to work and approved. If it seems to good to be true then it is just that.
Buying Bimat online with us you are always getting original quality products from a manufacturer directly, always fresh and for an affordable price.