WHAT IS KAJAL ORGANIC EYE DEFINER
Kajal Eye Definer by Himalaya is an herbal organic eye definer, which is made from 100% natural and safe ingredients to enhance the beauty of your eyes. It is a perfect solution to make your Careprost lashes much more attractive and effective! All the ingredients used in this preparation have medicinal properties and are used in Ayurveda for decades. In addition to intense black pigmentation, this herbal kajal provides relief from tired and irritated eyes. It acts as a protective shield for eyes; it prevents dust, sand, and strong rays of sunlight. Vitamin E present in Himalaya Kajal nourishes the skin around the eye. It is a perfect choice for contouring the eyes, making them more expressive and beautiful. The natural formula can be used daily to make your iris more pronounced.
BENEFITS OF KAJAL EYE DEFINER
- Extra smooth, smudge free and waterproof
- Contains essential oils that nourish skin around the eye
- Retain eye moisture
- Eliminate irritation
- Help alleviate eye strain
- Deep black color to make eyes look bright and attractive
- Moisturizes and comes with a cooling effect
- Ideal for people who are allergic to other eye products
- Easy to apply stick
MAIN INGREDIENTS OF KAJAL EYE DEFINER
Rose – It exerts its cooling properties by alleviating the eye strain.
Almond oil – A good nourishing agent, which nourishes the skin around the eye. It also acts as an anti-aging agent.
Castor oil – The oil is considered as a skin softener and acts as a barrier between skin and environmental conditions such as dust, dry air, and the wind.
Camphor – It works by retaining eye moisture, which is helpful in keeping your eyes hydrated.
Triphala – The anti-inflammatory properties of Triphala are helpful in reducing irritation, eye redness, and swelling.
HOW TO USE KAJAL ORGANIC EYE DEFINER
- The pencil shape of the kajal is easy to grip during application.
- It can be applied easily on the inside of the upper and lower eyelids.
- It is free from preservatives and harmful substances and does not irritate eyes or cause any allergy.