WHAT IS KAJAL ORGANIC EYE DEFINER
Kajal Eye Definer by Himalaya is an herbal organic eye definer, which is made from 100% natural and safe ingredients to enhance the beauty of your eyes. It is a perfect solution to make your Careprost lashes much more attractive and effective! All the ingredients used in this preparation have medicinal properties and are used in Ayurveda for decades.
In addition to intense black pigmentation, this herbal kajal provides relief from tired and irritated eyes. It acts as a protective shield for the eyes; it prevents dust, sand, and strong rays of sunlight. Vitamin E present in Himalaya Kajal nourishes the skin around the eye. It is a perfect choice for contouring the eyes, making them more expressive and beautiful. The natural formula can be used daily to make your iris more pronounced.
Kajal is a clean and organic eye definer. It works perfectly to complement your Careprost eyelashes treatment. The kajal pencil composition is rich in botanicals and antioxidants with medicinal properties. Its natural preparation enhances the beauty of the eyes as well as promotes the health of the skin.
It accentuates the beauty of the eyes and brings out the attraction of the eyelashes. after weeks of Careprost eyelash serum treatment, the kajal pencil will define the results and add up to the prominence of the eyelashes.
In addition to the natural dark pigments that blend softly on your eyelids, vitamin E and antioxidants soothe the eyes and alleviate irritation. The Kajal eye definer from Himalaya complements your Careprost eyelash set. With a silky texture and intense color, it glides smoothly on the eyelids. And it allows for comfortable eyewear.
Safety and side effects of Kajal Eye Definer
The kajal or kohl has been used since ancient times in India or Egypt. The cultural use of kajal in India is common even among children. The historically known kohl formula incorporated galena stones along with some therapeutically active ingredients. Despite its complete natural texture, the ancient kohl had a menacing effect on the health of its users. The active ingredient in the old kohl is the galena stone, which gives the deep and dark kohl its color. Galena stone, however, is rich in lead. When accumulated in the body, the metal damages the brain and bone marrow, causing convulsions and anemia.
Lead or galena stones are no longer used in kohl preparations (the cosmetic products regulated by health standards). The FDA does not permit the use of galena or kohl stones in cosmetic products.
The kajal eye definer lives up to the highest health standards, its texture is purely vegan and nontoxic. Kajal pencil composition is free from the less ideal ingredients such as carbon black or Benzalkonium chloride.
BENEFITS OF KAJAL EYE DEFINER
- Extra smooth, smudge-free, and waterproof
- Contains essential oils that nourish the skin around the eye
- Retain eye moisture
- Eliminate irritation
- Help alleviate eye strain
- Deep black color to make eyes look bright and attractive
- Moisturizes and comes with a cooling effect
- Ideal for people who are allergic to other eye products
- Easy to apply stick
MAIN INGREDIENTS OF KAJAL EYE DEFINER
The Kajal pencil has a seamless glide over the eyes that gives a smooth outline. The healthy and gentle texture allows for comfortable wear. The preparation is packed in organic ingredients with therapeutical and soothing properties, such as:
- Rose – It exerts its cooling properties by alleviating eye strain. Rose has anti-inflammatory properties, and it can be used both topically on the skin or as a herbal tea. It reduces skin redness and alleviates irritation. It also has an antiseptic effect that allows for better healing in wounds and scars.
- Almond oil – A good nourishing agent, which nourishes the skin around the eye. It also acts as an anti-aging agent. Almonds extracts are frequently present in skin and hair care products. Almonds are rich in antioxidants and vitamin E. The oil nourishes the skin of the eyelids and prevents aging.
- Castor oil – The oil is considered a skin softener and acts as a barrier between skin and environmental conditions such as dust, dry air, and the wind. Works as a barrier against external pollutants such as dust and wind. It also protects the skin from harmful compounds such as free radicals.
- Camphor – It works by retaining eye moisture, which is helpful in keeping your eyes hydrated. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Thus, camphor helps to ward off infections.
- Triphala – The anti-inflammatory properties of Triphala are helpful in reducing irritation, eye redness, and swelling. Is a concoction of three medicinal herbs that are full of antioxidants. It has a potent anti-inflammatory effect that reduces eye swelling and redness.
HOW TO USE KAJAL ORGANIC EYE DEFINER
- The pencil shape of the kajal is easy to grip during application.
- It can be applied easily on the inside of the upper and lower eyelids.
- It is free from preservatives and harmful substances and does not irritate eyes or cause any allergy.