WHAT IS EUKROMA HYDROQUINONE 4 CREAM SKIN LIGHTENER
Anti-pigmentation skin lightening agent Eukroma 20g with 4 Hydroquinone component – is a skin lightener designed to help reduce skin pigmentation due to the overproduction of the so-called pigment melanin, but it is also effective in a variety of other skin disorders or conditions. Whether you experience severe symptoms of liver or age spots, freckles, dark underarm and bikini spots, or even dark acne scars, you may rest assured that Eukrome 4 Hydroquinone strong depigmenting and skin lightening cream will remove easily any forms of skin color disorder. The cream may also be used to treat discoloration on darker skin surfaces that may very well be caused by either prolonged exposure to the sun, contraceptive hormones or pregnancy, melasma/chloasma. Cream is an alternative to Mediquin, Vitaquin, Lumiquin, Lumacip Plus, Melanox, Refaquin, Interquin.
HOW DOES EUKROMA HYDROQUINONE CREAM 4 WORK
Eukroma Hydroquinone cream with hydroquinone 4 contains chemical element hydroquinone 4 also known as HQ 4% or tyrosinase, which is an enzyme responsible for producing melanin, the pigment that determines the overall color of our skin. The hydroquinone works two separate and opposing ways:
- First, it decreases melanin production in the respective cells of the skin;
- Second, it increases melanosome breakdown (melanosome contains the melanin).
The less melanin is present, the more the darker skin begins to match the normal skin color of the user.
EUKROMA 4 HYDROQUINONE CREAM SIDE EFFECTS
- Possible skin sensitivity and/or contact dermatitis
- Allergic reactions to components
- Possible blue/black pigment build-up (exogenous ochronosis due to extended and prolonged usage)
WHEN SHOULD EUKROMA HYDROQUINONE CREAM 4 NOT BE USED
- Allergic to hydroquinone 4% or any ingredients of Eukroma cream
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Using benzoyl peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, or other peroxide products with Eukroma, as this combination may cause a temporary darkening of the skin
HOW TO USE EUKROMA HYDROQUINONE 4% CREAM
- Test a small amount of your Eukroma cream for sensitivity before use. If there is no reaction within 24 hours, continue the application.
- Clean and dry the skin before applying a thin layer of cream twice daily to the area in need of bleaching. Rub into the skin well.
- Apply this cream to the affected area only. Do not apply near the eyes, mouth and other mucous membranes.
- Do not use any peroxide after the application of Eukroma Cream. Store your Eukroma below 25°C in a cool dry place.
HOW LONG TO USE HYDROQUINONE 4% EUKROMA CREAM
Eukroma HYDROQUINONE 4% Cream should be applied strictly only to affected areas and rubbed in well twice a day, in the morning and just before bedtime, or as directed by your dermatologist. If no improvement is seen after 2 months of usage, stop using the Eukroma 4% hydroquinone cream, that’s mean that this component is indifferent to your skin.
If you do not experience any skin bleaching effect after a period of 3 months, Eukroma 4% Hydroquinone shouldn’t be used any more. Once your skin has become lighter you can continue using the cream as recommended by your dermatologist, but not recommended using it longer than 3-4 months in a row. Way better mixing 3 months Eukroma 4% Hydroquinone cream applications and Azelaic Acid 20% cream 3 months applications for skin restoration). You can see Eukroma 4% hydroquinone cream before and after pictures to determine how effective Eukroma Hydroquinone 4 Cream is in treating hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration issues.