What is A-Ret® Tretinoin gel 0.1 Retin A Gel USP
A-Ret® Tretinoin gel 0.1 USP is a Vitamin A metabolite plain water-based retinoic acid gel. The gel belongs to a retinoids family. It helps skin renew itself, prevents the spread and formation of pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. A-Ret Retinol A USP gel treats acne and wrinkles by peeling off dead skin cells, smoothing rough facial skin, and reduce mottled skin discoloration. A-Ret® gel manufactured by reputable Menarini. Tretinoin gel 0.1 Menarini has three concentrations: weakest strength – 0.025%; middle strength – 0.05%; max strength – 0.1%.
How does Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1 / 0.05 / 0.025 work
Tretinoin gel 0.1 has an active ingredient called all-trans retinoic acid (ATRA) in different strengths 0.025, 0.05 and 0.1. Retinoic acid (ATRA) is a Vitamin A derivative that modifies the behavior of skin cells and other intracellular receptors. In essence, Retinol A gel prevents the formation and reappearance of pimples and blackheads by blocking the skin’s hardening processes. A-Ret® tretinoin gel also facilitates the shedding of old and hardened skin cells to better promote new skin growth. Retin A gel is both a cleanser and a moisturizer that contributes to softer and smoother skin.
Retin A gel is a strong cosmeceutical skin care keratolytic gel that causes the outer layer of the skin to loosen, shed, peel and slough off very well, revealing new fresher and the lighter baby soft skin underneath. Tretinoin gel also widely used to soften keratin, a major component of the skin. This serves to improve the skin’s moisture binding capacity and elasticity, which is beneficial in the treatment of dry skin and for anti-aging purposes. Retin A gel peels skin without much burning/stinging and irritation found in other concentrated AHA’s acids like strong glycolic, lactic or azelaic. A-Ret tretinoin gel is widely used to treat acne, wrinkles, scars, and large pores.
Retinoic acid is also used for skin lightening purposes in couple with hydroquinone to triple the effect. A-Ret® Retin A gel 0.1 / 0.05 / 0.025 is a plane and pure tretinoin gel gently exfoliates the skin, stimulates collagen production and skin turnover, diminishes hyperpigmentation, age spots, wrinkles, and blemishes. It greatly improves facial skin’s quality and gives it a beautiful smooth glowing radiant airbrushed look when used continuously. A-Ret gel can also be used for dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
Any Retin A gel must be used with a total sunlight avoidance program. Tretinoin is one of an acids family called retinoids, powerful exfoliant, and is effective in preventing acne and breakouts. You can always buy tretinoin gel 0 1 online in okdermo skincare for the cheapest price and best quality guaranteed. Brand names of A-Ret gel are famous Retin-A, Renova UK, Avita, Refissa, Atralin.
Tretinoin 1 gel is an active Vitamin A metabolite that affects the way skin cells behave and adapt. Tretinoin gel 0.1 percent is a perfect product for professional cosmeceutical skin care routine. It reduces certain symptoms of acne, wrinkles and age spots caused by aging or sun damage. Tretinoin 0.1 percent prevents different skin disorders by blocking the hardening processes of the outer layer of the skin. It shedding old skin cells to better promote the formation and growth of new ones (exfoliates the skin), speeds up dermal skin layer cells turnover, clears up blackheads, pimples and other acne symptoms that could be so hard to get rid of under usual circumstances. Tretinoin wrinkles treatment method is the most effective way to rejuvenate the skin.
A-Ret® Retin A benefits for facial wrinkles treatment
- Eliminates facial wrinkles, reduced signs of skin aging, collagen production boost, restoration of skin;
- Reduction and preventing fine lines and wrinkles, improved skin natural elasticity, texture whitish tone, younger looking, glossy, firm, toned and tightened skin;
- Increase in radiance and luminosity of the facial skin, elimination of dry, rough, scaly skin when used with moisturizers and vitamin serums as a skin care routine;
- A gradual effective decrease in skin hyperpigmentation such as sunspots, photo-damage, age discoloration spots, and other related spots;
- Acne scars removal, regeneration of damaged skin surface, enlarged pores tightening, oily skin normalization;
- Stretch marks reduction in combination with Vitamin C serums and medical grade moisturizers;
- Effective solution against melasma, chloasma, hyperpigmentation, and freckles;
- Perfect, fast and extremely effective skin lightening results when used in combination with hydroquinone.
- Good for sensitive, tired and mature skin, in bumpy, rough, uneven skin tone conditions.
A-Ret® Retin A tretinoin gel for acne treatment
- Treatment for acne prone skin, acne scars, fordyce spots, deeper lumps (cysts and cystic acne);
- Blackheads and whiteheads self-removal, any type of pimples/comedones treatment, pores unblocking;
- Great solution for seborrhea/seborrhea and seborrheic dermatitis, pearly penile papules, acne conglobata;
- Pyoderma faciale, any kind of problematic skin, staphylococcus aureus (golden staph);
- Demodex treatment – a genus of tiny parasitic mites that live in or near hair follicles, face smell;
- Carbuncles, impetigo, sore, sebaceous, pilonidal sinus, keloid scars, shingles, nodules;
- Milia, old stretch marks, skin scars, different skin imperfections, skin spots, and marks;
- Keratosis pilaris, keloid scars, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, large pores tightening.
How to use Tretinoin Gel 0.1 / Retin-A gel 0.1 / Retinol gel as a wrinkle treatment
- Always consult with your dermatologist prior to starting to use any topical retinoids, and tretinoin wrinkles treatment;
- Wash the area with warm soapy water or a soap-free cleanser and rinse with water;
- Remove all cosmetics before applying the gel. Gently dry the area. Wait 15 minutes to make sure that the skin surface is completely dry;
- Squeeze a small amount (quarter inch or less) of the Retin-a gel onto your fingertip. This should be enough to cover the affected area
- Apply gel or cream to the affected area once a day, preferably in the evening or just before bedtime.
When not to use A-Ret® Tretinoin gel 0.1
- Either pregnant or may become pregnant during use;
- Allergic to any of its ingredients or suffering from eczema (tretinoin may cause severe irritation);
- Suffering from rosacea or perioral dermatitis skin conditions or using any skin peeling cream or other substance that contains resorcinol, salicylic acid or sulfur are, or have been, exposed to sunlight for a longer period of time;
- Do not use more than once a day. Using more frequently does not improve results and may lead to adverse reactions.
Retin A gel 0.1 | Tretinoin 1 gel side effects
The most common side effects of A-Ret Tretinoin 1 gel are skin burning and itching. It may cause skin dryness, redness, swelling, and blistering. If you develop these symptoms, you may have to contact your dermatologist and reduce the dose or stop using gel.
- Retin-A cream User Guide
- Retin-A vs Retin-A Micro®
- Tretinoin cream for wrinkles
- Retin-A tretinoin: Cream vs Gel
- The difference between Retin-A and Tretinoin
- How to minimize irritation/redness with Retin-A
- Everything you need to know about Retinol & Retinoids
- User reviews for Retin-A
- Retin-A (Topical)
- Retin-A (Gel)
- Tretinoin (Topical)
- Acne treatment with tretinoin
- Retin-A side effects