What is Collagold Plus® Tablet?
Collagold Plus® Tablet is used for stronger bones, skin elasticity and hydration, thicker hair, healthier nails, reduced osteoarthritis pain, increased muscle mass. Collagold Plus® Tablet contains well-researched multi-composition enriched with the essential body elements:
- Collagen Peptide 400mg is used to synthesize new tendon fibers extracellular tissue which maintains the tendon health.
- Sodium Hyaluronate / Hyaluronic Acid 30mg helps to cross-link collagen fibers amongst themselves with chondroitin leading to a uniform bundle of fibers arranged compactly to offer maximum tensile strength. It also reduces adhesion thus promoting free glide of tendons over the bones while healing.
- Chondroitin 200mg serves to provide tensile strength and elasticity to the healthy tendons. It is known to stabilize tendons by reinforcing collagen-chondroitin association cross-links.
- Vitamin C 35mg is a potent antioxidant that helps to fight environmental stress.
Collagen is a protein responsible for healthy joints and skin elasticity, or stretchiness. It’s in your bones, muscles, and blood, comprising three-quarters of your skin and a third of the protein in your body. As you age, your existing collagen breaks down, and it gets harder for your body to produce more. As a result, many people turn to collagen supplements.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body. It is the major component of connective tissues that make up several body parts, including tendons, ligaments, skin, and muscles. Consuming collagen may have a variety of health benefits, from relieving joint pain to improving skin health.
Collagen has many important functions, including providing your skin with structure and strengthening your bones. In recent years, collagen supplements have become popular. Most are hydrolyzed, which means the collagen has been broken down, making it easier for you to absorb. There are also several foods you can eat to increase your collagen intake, including pork skin and bone broth.
Collagold Plus® Collagen Tablets are supplements used to promote skin appearance and reduce aging signs. It has the active ingredients necessary to restore a smooth and soft texture. Collagold Plus® Collagen Tablets provides maximum anti-wrinkle activity because it contains collagen, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin, and vitamin C. A perfect combination to defy age.
Collagen is a large molecule that cannot cross the skin barrier in topical application. Collagen supplements cross the digestive tract as a fragmented peptide that fibroblasts in connective tissue assemble to rebuild collagen in the skin or bone.
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant. It neutralizes free radicals and boosts collagen production. Moreover, it brightens and evens out skin tone. It acts on melanin-producing cells to control irregular pigment production. Subsequently, it reduces melasma, discolorations, dark blemishes, and sunspots. Vitamin C also Stabilizes hyaluronic acid and brings its potent moisturizing properties into action.
Collagold supplements surpass promoting skin health. Collagold Plus® Collagen Tablets reverses aging changes in nails and hair. For instance, It treats brittle nails and thin hair. It may even boost hair length and thickness. Similarly, it promotes skin thickness. Collagold supplements are also a treatment for osteoarthritis and articulations. Since the skin, bone and joints share similar properties of connective tissue and need the same building blocks for their extracellular matrix.
Collagold Plus® Collagen Tablets supplements provide the skin with essential components for a smooth, soft, and glossy texture. Collagen, vitamin C, and hyaluronic acid are a combination that fights aging mechanisms. It promotes skin thickness, increases firmness, and lifts saggy features. By restoring collagen stores, atrophied and wrinkled skin areas fill up.
Collagen supplements skin benefits
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body, and it is the building block of connective tissues that hold tissues together. Collagen content and organization define tissue elasticity, strength, and firmness. The collagen in supplements is not specific to skin tissues. It helps relieve cartilage inflammation, strengthens one matrix, and boosts muscle mass.
In the skin, collagen supplements can:
- Reduce dryness and increase skin hydration: several studies compared the effect of collagen complements to placebo treatment. They confirmed increased skin elasticity and improved roughness.
- Reduces wrinkles depth: wrinkles and fine lines are the aging signs in the skin. Aging is associated with increased collagen breakdown and decreased hyaluronic acid levels. Collagen supplements provide the skin with a supply of connective tissue proteins. They help structure an elastic, firm, and soft texture.
- Increases skin density: Collagen constitutes 75% of the dry skin weight. Its concentration determines skin thickness and density. With age, the skin becomes thinner and weaker. It produces less collagen and is unable to repair wounds. The collagen in supplements reaches the skin in degraded fragments. Collagen-producing cells collect these fragments to construct a more potent and elastic connective tissue.
In conclusion, Collagold plus has a potent age-defying formula. With a powerful antioxidant to fend off oxidative stress and building blocks to increase elasticity and strength, in addition to the hydration molecule hyaluronic acid. Collagold corrects disrupted and deficient biological mechanisms found in aging skin.
Benefits of Collagen Peptides for the human body
- Can improve skin health. Taking supplements that contain collagen may help slow the aging of your skin. However, stronger evidence is needed from studies examining the effects of collagen on its own.
- Helps relieve joint pain. Taking collagen supplements has been shown to reduce inflammation and stimulate collagen synthesis in the body. This may help promote pain relief among people with joint disorders like osteoarthritis.
- Could prevent bone loss. Consuming collagen supplements may help reduce the risk of bone disorders like osteoporosis. They have the potential to help increase BMD and lower levels of proteins in the blood that stimulate bone breakdown.
- Could boost muscle mass. Research has shown that consuming collagen supplements increased muscle growth and strength in people with age-related muscle mass loss.
- Promotes heart health. Taking collagen supplements may help reduce the risk factors associated with heart conditions such as atherosclerosis.
- Other health benefits. Collagen supplements have been claimed to promote brain, heart, and gut health, as well as help control weight and keep hair and nails healthy. However, there’s scant evidence to support these effects.
Collagen supplements may have other health benefits, but these have not been studied extensively.
- Hair and nails. Taking collagen may increase the strength of your nails by preventing brittleness. Additionally, it may stimulate your hair and nails to grow longer.
- Gut health. Although there is no scientific evidence to support this claim, some health practitioners promote the use of collagen supplements to treat intestinal permeability or leaky gut syndrome.
- Brain health. No studies have examined the role of collagen supplements in brain health. However, some people claim they improve mood and reduce symptoms of anxiety.
- Weight loss. Some believe that taking collagen supplements may promote weight loss and a faster metabolism. There have not been any studies to support these claims.
Although these potential effects are promising, more research is needed before formal conclusions can be made.