What is Age Reverse® Hyaluronic Serum?
Age Reverse® Hyaluronic Serum is a scientifically designed formulation to nourish each layer of skin. Low- and medium-weight hyaluronan molecules penetrate deeper into the skin’s structure, providing maximum below-the-surface hydration and in turn rehydrating skin cells over time. High-weight hyaluronan molecules deliver immediate intensive hydration to the surface layers of the skin for an instant smoothing and firming effect. Additionally, it provides an anti-aging effect as it is infused with powerful antioxidant actives which help bring new skin cells to the surface while encouraging new collagen growth over time. The serum also helps improve the appearance of enlarged pores and dullness.
100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
With many products on the market, you’ve probably wondered which hyaluronic acid serum is suitable for you. Our oil-free pure hyaluronic acid serum is the best hyaluronic acid serum you can ever get. It’s not only moisturizing but firming, long-lasting, and can help harness harmful UV rays with practically zero side effects. The pure hyaluronic acid serum is suitable for all skin types -sensitive, dry skin, oily skin, normal skin, combined skin types.
Hyaluronic Serum Benefits for Skin
- Attracts and traps water against the skin surface
- Provides a long-lasting moisturizing effect
Prevents signs of aging
- Enhances skin elasticity
- Firms the skin and keeps it plump, reducing the visible signs of aging like wrinkles, sagging skin, and fine lines.
- Increased skin cell production
Fights and enhances wound healing
- Stimulates regeneration associated with wound healing
- Relieves inflammation
- Soothes sunburns
Maintains clear and supple skin
- Unclogs pores
- Diminishes acne
- Improves skin texture
- Softens skin
- Replenishes scars
- Evens out skin complexion
- Maintains the skin’s barrier and acid mantle
- Increases cell metabolism and the skin’s ability to heal itself
How to use Age Reverse® Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Clean the face with a mild cleanser and tap dry.
- Take enough Age Reverse Serum on your palm and spread it.
- Press your palms on the damp skin and let the serum get absorbed into the skin with soft dabs.
- Allow it to absorb into the skin before adding other products
- Follow with your favorite moisturizer to seal in the moisture and provide more moisture for hyaluronic acid to absorb.
- Apply eye cream followed by sunscreen. Add makeup if necessary
- If applying at night, it follows the same procedure but with a hydrating nighttime cream.
You can apply it both day and night, but it’s best to start with once a day then increase as the skin gets used to it. Avoid daily applications if you notice any dryness. Avoid eye areas during application. It’s always recommended to do a patch test to rule out any skin reactions or allergies.
Active components of Age Reverse® Hyaluronic Serum
Hylasome EG10 from VANTAGE, CHICAGO, is a chemically cross-linked hyaluronic acid derived from a non-animal source. It possesses an exceptionally high water-binding capacity resulting in excellent moisturizing abilities. It is also a scavenger of damaging free radicals. Hylasome EG10 has a unique nonequilibrium gel structure with gel domains that hold tightly bound water. The material forms a film on the skin and delivers this water over time.
- Fifty (50) times the water-binding capacity of hyaluronic acid
- Free radical scavenger
- Five times more moisturization than hyaluronic acid after 24 hours
Hymagic – AcHA (Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate) is a special HA derivative that is synthesized with the Natural Moisturizing Factor Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) by acetylation reaction. AcHA has a fresh and not-sticky feeling that can provide superb moisturizing, repair skin barrier, improve skin elasticity, and leave skin smooth.
- Compared to the HA group, AcHA has a higher water-binding ability and can provide a substantial hydrating effect to the stratum corneum.
- AcHA binds water quickly to increase skin hydration while keeping the skin moisturized during the day.
- AcHA can promote cell proliferation and repair damaged epidermal cells, thus strengthen the barrier function of the stratum corneum.
Sepitonic M4 from SEPPIC, FRANCE, is a wonderful skin energizing blend of Magnesium Aspartate (and) Zinc Gluconate (and) Copper Gluconate (and) Calcium Gluconate
- Acts as a restructuring and chrono-energizing multimineral cocktail.
- Improves the epidermal differentiation for denser, more resistant skin.
- Stimulates cell respiration and synthesis of the cell’s energy mediators.
- The toning effect – Chrono-Energizer Promotes mitochondrial breath and chronologically stimulates the synthesis of cellular energy.
- Action against free radicals Sepitonic M4 limits accumulation of free radicals in cages. Protects cages from oxidizing stress, promotes more effective removal of toxins.
- Busty effect for active ingredients Stimulating metabolism of cages, Sepitonic M4 strengthens the effect of other anti-aging ingredients.
Osmogeline from BASF, USA is a red alga extract that helps to revitalize stressed skin and gives a soft touch and smoother appearance. Osmogeline has a multifunctional efficacy that protects and reinforces the skin at many levels.
- Protects the dermal matrix.
- Stimulates the production of involucrin, a skin barrier protein.
- Prevents cellular lipid oxidation by 82% after 4 hours.