What is Age Reverse® Hyaluronic Serum?
Age Reverse® Hyaluronic Serum is a scientifically designed formulation to nourish each layer of skin. Low- and medium-weight hyaluronan molecules penetrate deeper into the skin’s structure, providing maximum below-the-surface hydration and in turn rehydrating skin cells over time. High-weight hyaluronan molecules deliver immediate intensive hydration to the surface layers of the skin for an instant smoothing and firming effect. Additionally, it provides an anti-aging effect as it is infused with powerful antioxidant actives which help bring new skin cells to the surface while encouraging new collagen growth over time. The serum also helps improve the appearance of enlarged pores and dullness.
How to use Age Reverse® Hyaluronic Serum
- Clean the face with a mild cleanser and tap dry.
- Take enough Age Reverse Serum on your palm and spread it.
- Press your palms on the damp skin and let the serum get absorbed into the skin with soft dabs.
Active components of Age Reverse® Hyaluronic Serum
Hylasome EG10 from VANTAGE, CHICAGO, is a chemically cross-linked hyaluronic acid derived from a non-animal source. It possesses an exceptionally high water-binding capacity resulting in excellent moisturizing abilities. It is also a scavenger of damaging free radicals. Hylasome EG10 has a unique nonequilibrium gel structure with gel domains that hold tightly bound water. The material forms a film on the skin and delivers this water over time.
- Fifty (50) times the water-binding capacity of hyaluronic acid
- Free radical scavenger
- Five times more moisturization than hyaluronic acid after 24 hours
Hymagic – AcHA (Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate) is a special HA derivative that is synthesized with the Natural Moisturizing Factor Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) by acetylation reaction. AcHA has a fresh and not-sticky feeling that can provide superb moisturizing, repair skin barrier, improve skin elasticity, and leave skin smooth.
- Compared to the HA group, AcHA has a higher water-binding ability and can provide a substantial hydrating effect to the stratum corneum.
- AcHA binds water quickly to increase skin hydration while keeping the skin moisturized during the day.
- AcHA can promote cell proliferation and repair damaged epidermal cells, thus strengthen the barrier function of the stratum corneum.
Sepitonic M4 from SEPPIC, FRANCE, is a wonderful skin energizing blend of Magnesium Aspartate (and) Zinc Gluconate (and) Copper Gluconate (and) Calcium Gluconate
- Acts as a restructuring and chrono-energizing multimineral cocktail.
- Improves the epidermal differentiation for denser, more resistant skin.
- Stimulates cell respiration and synthesis of the cell’s energy mediators.
- The toning effect – Chrono-Energizer Promotes mitochondrial breath and chronologically stimulates the synthesis of cellular energy.
- Action against free radicals Sepitonic M4 limits accumulation of free radicals in cages. Protects cages from oxidizing stress, promotes more effective removal of toxins.
- Busty effect for active ingredients Stimulating metabolism of cages, Sepitonic M4 strengthens the effect of other anti-aging ingredients.
Osmogeline from BASF, USA is a red alga extract that helps to revitalize stressed skin and gives a soft touch and smoother appearance. Osmogeline has a multifunctional efficacy that protects and reinforces the skin at many levels.
- Protects the dermal matrix.
- Stimulates the production of involucrin, a skin barrier protein.
- Prevents cellular lipid oxidation by 82% after 4 hours.