What is Tretinoin Cream USP 0.1%
Three-strengths high-quality chemical exfoliator peel that reduces the aging signs – fine lines, age spots, wrinkles. Tretiheal brightens the skin, makes you look younger, improves complexion, stimulates the production of collagen, effectively fights acne – prescription-grade tretinoin cream from the reputable manufacturer Healing Pharma. Tretinoin (All-Trans-Retinoic Acid or Vitamin A acid) concentrate in-plane moisture creamy base, the consistency of a good original Retin-A cream. Generally, tretinoin cream was designed to treat acne, but dermatologists noticed that tretinoin in that condition is also extremely effective in combating signs of aging – including wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dark spots, and sagging. Buy tretinoin online only from a trusted source.
Tretiheal® tretinoin cream is used to treat acne or other skin problems as determined by your dermatologist. It works partly by keeping skin pores clear. Tretiheal® is used to treat fine wrinkles, dark spots, or rough skin on the face caused by the damaging rays of the sun. It works by lightening the skin, replacing older skin with newer skin, and slowing down the way the body removes skin cells that may have been harmed by the sun. Tretinoin 0.1% cream works best when used within a skin care program that includes protecting the treated skin from the sun. Tretiheal® cream applied for I-III level topical acne treatment with many comedones, papules, and pustules.
Tretiheal® Tretinoin (all-trans-retinoic acid) 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% cream are made by Healing Pharma. Tretiheal® cream contains a derivative of Vitamin A retinoid called tretinoin in a different concentration – 0.025%, 0.05%, and 0.1 %, it is the purest medical-grade retinol available on the market. There are three concentrations of Tretiheal® cream available: mild 0.025%, moderate 0.05%, and potent 0.1% tretinoin containing creams.
Tretiheal® tretinoin cream is generally used to treat acne, dark spots, and melasma associated with hyperpigmentation and also for general skin rejuvenation and wrinkle removal solution. Tretiheal® tretinoin cream are the best anti-wrinkle solution available nowadays, it has a very soft creamy emollient base but you need additional moisturizes to use it properly and not to over-dry your facial skin.
Tretinoin emollient cream contains 0.025/0.05/0.1 tretinoin (All-Trans-Retinoic Acid or Vitamin A acid). Tretinoin has considered Retin A generic, it’s the main component tretinoin is one of an acids family called retinoids, a powerful exfoliant. Tretinoin cream combines emollient moisturizer base and retinoic acid, it does not dry the skin as some other water-based gels do, very good for mature, dry, and rough skin. On this page, you may find a full guide about how to use tretinoin to get beautiful and young skin. Tretinoin cream (all-trans retinoic acid) works as all active Vitamin A metabolites do – speeding up the process of skin regeneration, it also clears up blackheads, pimples, and other acne symptoms that could be so hard to get rid of under normal circumstances.
Originally Retin A cream created to treat acne, effective in preventing acne and healing flawlessly existing pimples, polishing acne scars but also well used to reduce and gradually remove the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age and sunspots, the roughness of facial skin while also facilitating the disappearance of darker and lighter spots on photodamaged skin and hyperpigmented skin, or with other topical treatments to treat alopecia and other kinds of hair loss. All tretinoin creams must be used with a total sunlight avoidance program. You can buy tretinoin cream online via okdermo.com store otc.
Tretinoin is an anti-aging skincare cosmeceutical/prescription grade product designed by a team of dermatologists and skincare experts to eradicate aging signs and treat acne. It is highly effective on normal/combination skin. Your skin appearance is affected by the sun and age. Aging lower the levels of collagen leading to the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, etc. It is necessary to have a skincare product that will assist you to maintain smooth, young-looking skin that has a natural glow. Tretinoin cream comes to solve the aging and sun damage problems. The product contains ingredients such as prescription-grade tretinoin (retinol), a derivative of vitamin A, which is delivered to your skin. It is absorbed deeply into your skin. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on any type of skin. Tretinoin repairs a photo-damaged skin limiting irritations on your skin. The cream boosts your collagen levels. This enhances your skin firmness and elasticity. It also unclogs your pores and tightens them by removing dirt. You should apply small amounts of the product to your skin during bedtime. Massage it and allow it to be absorbed into your skin. Ensure to avoid contact with eyes and mucosa membranes as it may cause damage.
Tretiheal® contains a derivative of Vitamin A retinoid called tretinoin in a different concentration – 0.025%, 0.05%, and 0.1 %, it is the purest retinol available on the market. There are three concentrations of Tretiheal® cream available: mild 0.025%, moderate 0.05%, and potent 0.1% tretinoin containing creams. Tretiheal® cream is generally used to treat acne, dark spots, and melasma associated with hyperpigmentation and also for general skin rejuvenation and wrinkle removal solution. Vitacid tretinoin cream are the best anti-wrinkle solution available nowadays, it has a very soft creamy emollient base but you need additional moisturizes to use it properly and not to over-dry your facial skin.
Features of Tretiheal® retinoic acid 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% cream
- When applied to open acne tretinoin cream reduces inflammation and removes the consequences in the form of redness and dark spots;
- Tretiheal® cream polishes renew and regenerate skin in places of acne scars and post-acne skin problems;
- When Tretiheal® used on closed blackheads it helps them open or transition to the papules, followed by healing without scarring;
- Significantly reduces oiliness and exfoliates dead skin cells, good for oily and problematic skin;
- Dramatically decreases and smoothing out facial wrinkles due to collagen boost and skin renewal capabilities;
- Suitable for dry, oily, aging, discolorated, dark, and sensitive skin due to moisturizing properties of a cream base;
- The best time of the application – the autumn-winter because of sun-avoidance necessity;
- Tretiheal® tretinoin cream is approved by the FDA as an effective acne treatment solution.
Do not use Tretiheal® retinoic acid 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% tretinoin cream
- When you are children under 14 years;
- If you are pregnant or planning to be, during the lactation period;
- Acute inflammation like eczema or lesions of the skin – dermatitis, seborrhea, etc. rosacea;
- If you have wounds, burns, photosensitivity, diseases of the rectum, hypersensitivity to any component of the cream;
- Discontinue use and consult with your dermatologist if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Side effects of Tretiheal® cream reach its peak within the first week of the application as all tretinoin creams do, and then spontaneously go – scaling, dryness, burning, redness, increased sensitivity to sunlight and UV rays.
How to use Retin-A Cream 0.1% USP
Tretiheal 0.1% Tretinoin Cream should be used as exactly prescribed by your physician. Each patient may be prescribed a different amount, depending on their condition. It is important to closely follow the prescription label instructions for safe use. Do not take in excess amounts, or take it for longer than recommended.
- For external use only
- Apply a thin layer of cream to the affected area and rub in gently
- Remove all cosmetics with a mild soap before applying. Gently dry the area.
- Wait 20-30 minutes to make sure that your skin is completely dry
- Wash your hands immediately after use
Remember, Tretinoin will not work overnight. For optimal results, use on a regular basis for 2 weeks and longer. If you want to speed up the anti-aging process, always make healthy choices. Eat balanced meals, use sunblock, exercise daily, quit drinking alcohol, and do not smoke. Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Retin-A cream topically. Acne treatment Retinoid, order cheap tretinoin cream over the counter buy at okdermo.com skincare store.
Tretiheal 0.1% Tretinoin Cream can be used as an acne treatment product or as a wrinkle treatment solution. If you are using it as an acne treatment solution please consult with your dermatologist to get detailed instructions on how to use tretinoin topically. If you are looking for a guide on how to use tretinoin as a wrinkle treatment solution – please read this post.
- Always consult your dermatologist prior start using any tretinoin-based cream/gel;
- Wash the area with warm soapy water or a soap-free cleanser and rinse with water;
- Remove all cosmetics before applying. Gently dry the area. Wait 15 minutes to make sure that the skin surface is completely dry;
- Squeeze a small amount (quarter inch or less) of the cream onto your fingertip. This should be enough to cover the affected area;
- Apply cream to the affected area once a day, preferably in the evening or just before bedtime.
Precautions when using Tretinoin 0.1% Cream
It is important to discuss and be aware of any safety information before using Retin-A Cream:
- May cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Tretinoin 0.1% Cream
- Your skin condition may appear to worsen the first 2-3 weeks of treatment; this is expected so do not stop using the cream
- Discuss the use of any other medicines or products on your skin, while using Tretinoin 0.1% Cream, including cosmetics
- Do not apply to skin that is sunburned; wait until the burn is fully healed before using
- Do not use more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without consulting with your doctor
- Avoid using other topical medication, cosmetics, or other products that have a strong drying effect
- Extreme weather (windy or cold weather), may irritate your skin more during use
- If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Tretinoin 0.1% Cream while you are pregnant.
- If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use this cream, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby
- Either pregnant or may become pregnant during use, lactating woman;
- Allergic to any of its ingredients or suffering from eczema (Tretinoin may cause severe irritation);
- Suffering from rosacea or perioral dermatitis skin conditions or using any skin peeling cream or other substance that contains resorcinol, salicylic acid or sulphur are;
- Have been exposed to sunlight for a longer period of time;
- Do not use more than once a day. Using more frequently does not improve results and may lead to adverse reactions.
Safe tretinoin cream as a wrinkle treatment solution
- Eliminate facial wrinkles – reduced signs of skin aging, collagen production boost, restoration of the skin;
- Reduction and preventing fine lines and wrinkles, improved skin natural elasticity, texture whitish tone, younger-looking, glossy, firm, toned and tightened skin;
- Increase in radiance and luminosity of the facial skin, elimination of dry, rough, scaly skin when used with moisturizers and vitamin serums as a skincare routine;
- A gradual effective decrease in skin hyperpigmentation such as sunspots, photo-damage, age discoloration spots, and other related dark spots;
- Acne scars removal, regeneration of damaged skin, enlarged pores tightening;
- Stretch marks reduction in combination with Vitamin C serums and medical moisturizers;
- The effective solution against melasma/chloasma and freckles, oily skin conditions;
- Perfect, fast, and extremely effective results when used in combination with hydroquinone creams;
- Good for sensitive, tired, and mature skin, in bumpy, rough, uneven skin tone conditions.
Tretinoin cream as an acne treatment
- Treatment for acne-prone skin, acne scars, Fordyce spots, deeper lumps (cysts and cystic acne);
- Blackheads and whiteheads self-removal features, any type of pimples/comedones treatment, pores unblocking;
- The best remedy for seborrhea/seborrhea & seborrheic dermatitis, pearly penile papules, acne conglobata;
- Pyoderma faciale, any kind of problematic skin, staphylococcus aureus (golden staph);
- Demodex treatment – a genus of tiny parasitic mites that live in or near hair follicles, face smell;
- Carbuncles, impetigo, sore, sebaceous, pilonidal sinus, keloid scars, shingles, nodules;
- Milia, old stretch marks, skin scars, different skin imperfections, skin spots, and marks;
- Keratosis pilaris, keloid scars, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, skin large pores tightening.
Benefits of Tretiheal® Tretinoin Cream USP 0.025%/0.05%/0.1%
Reduction in wrinkle appearance – our potent tretinoin face and skin cream take away years from your actual age by gradually erasing wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, uneven skin tone, and eye bags. 1-ounce tube of anti-wrinkle retinol night cream to reduce the look of lines and deep wrinkles while you sleep.
Skin moisturizing effect – are you always dealing with dry, flaky, and scaly skin? Our tretinoin skin care cream keeps your skin moisturized and hydrated all day, giving you a softer and smoother complexion. Apply to the face and neck each night when the skin is the most receptive to repair and renewal. The night cream goes to work quickly to absorb deep wrinkles within the skin’s surface to fight wrinkles as you sleep
Increases skin firmness and elasticity – through the multi-action power of anti-aging vitamin A, our retinoic acid moisturizer helps smooths and even skin texture for a healthy radiant complexion. Fade sun damage, spots, acne, scars, and stretch marks. Improve uneven tone, skin texture, and overall appearance. Our tretinoin cream heals, repairs, calms, and brightens giving you an even skin tone and smooth, radiant skin!
Non-grease and non-oily feel – unlike other cosmetic solutions that feel oily, sticky, and greasy to touch, our Tretiheal cream glides smoothly over your skin without leaving any residue or stickiness, pure tretinoin 0.1% cream USP in a creamy base.
Side Effects of Tretiheal® Tretinoin Cream USP 0.1%
All medications may cause side effects, but usually, patients have no, or minor, side effects. The most common side effects include: redness, peeling, or feeling of warmth, sensitivity to sunlight, skin irritation, stinging on the area of application.
Seek medical attention immediately if any of these serious side effects occur: severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness), severe redness, swelling, blistering, crusting of the skin.
The above-noted side effects may not require medical attention and may slowly decrease over time as your body adjusts to the medication. Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
- Retin-A cream User Guide
- Retin-A vs Retin-A Micro®
- Tretinoin cream for wrinkles
- Retin-A tretinoin: Cream vs Gel
- The difference between Retin-A and Tretinoin
- How to minimize irritation/redness with Retin-A
- Everything you need to know about Retinol & Retinoids
- User reviews for Retin-A
- Retin-A (Topical)
- Retin-A (Gel)
- Tretinoin (Topical)
- Acne treatment with tretinoin
- Retin-A side effects