The secret to achieving your beautiful and longer eyelash goal in a few months: Careprost Eye Solution
Longer lashes seem to be the new rave. Why? You may ask. Longer eyelashes exude beauty in most cultures, they have the power to transform the entire face. Asides from enhancing beauty, longer eyelashes help to protect the eyes by preventing dirt and other particles from entering the eyes and aid the eyes from drying out.
“The eyes are the window to the soul, but the eyelashes are the gatekeepers”.
For centuries, both men and women have looked for ways to accentuate their eyelashes. Studies have shown that the increased length of eyelashes has a positive psychological effect on humans, and this suggests that permanent natural growth of eyelashes is preferred compared to artificial techniques. Several people experience reduced eyelash growth resulting in an inadequate number of eyelashes also known as eyelashes hypotrichosis. This reduction or thinning of lashes can be due to genetics, age, hair loss, or even physical trauma. The rave to have longer eyelashes does not seem to end any time soon as both sexes are seeking genuine and permanent solutions to achieve longer, thicker, and darker eyelashes.
New breakthrough system reveals how to get longer, thicker, and darker eyelashes
There are several home remedies and substances that claim to help achieve longer eyelashes. Before you reach out for any of those, remember your eyes are not only fragile but the role they play cannot be over-emphasized. You need to be careful and not go for remedies that are not proven effective in or around your eyes to prevent complications.
Are you tired of your short and scanty eyelashes? Tired of false eyelash extensions that are so uncomfortable and put you at risk of eye infections? It can be tiring piling on mascara that is less effective on your scanty eyelashes. To get a long-lasting solution to get the eyelashes you desire, Careprost Eye Solution® gives you the results you have dreamt of.
What is Careprost (Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution)?
Careprost eye solution is an ophthalmic solution that contains 0.03% of Bimatoprost, the only Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved medication that has undergone several clinical trials and has proven to increase the eyelash length, thickness, and darkness in people with hypotrichosis of the eyelashes. Careprost is an effective alternative or generic brand to Latisse, the innovative brand of bimatoprost for eyelash enhancement.
Careprost is an eyelash-enhancing solution. Eyedrops transform thin and weak eyelashes to become curlier and more voluminous. Careprost is a Latisse-like compound with similar ingredients and efficiency as the earliest discovered eyelash growth solution. Careprost also serves the same purposes as Latisse. It helps people who are unsatisfied with their short and fragile eyelashes to grow thicker and longer ones.
Careprost is a healthy alternative for eye makeup. It enhances the beauty of the eyes all while keeping natural, attractive eyelashes. The active ingredient in Careprost is bimatoprost. The food and drug administration has recently approved bimatoprost. Mainly as a safe treatment for hypotrichosis, a condition that causes brittle and short hair growth. Where to buy Careprost – it is simple – via the OKdermo skincare store!
Indication for Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution
Careprost eye solution® is an FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved medication intended for increased eyelash length, thickness, and darkness in people with hypotrichosis of the eyelashes.
How does Careprost work to enhance eyelashes?
All body hair follicles go through a cycle of three phases, during which the hair cells either actively proliferate or lie dormant. the three phases are anagen, catagen and telogen. The hair follicles on the eyelids have a shorter growth phase than the hair follicles on the scalp. Thus the scalp hair can grow for years before falling off.
Bimatoprost enhances the lashes by increasing the density of hair follicles, hence increasing the volume of eyelashes. Bimatoprost also amplifies the thickness of the hair strand and extends the duration of the growth phase.
In conclusion, Careprost is the answer for naturally attractive eyelashes. It is an improvement of the original hair growth solution (Latisse). The regular and correct application gives you maximum eyelash growth.
How Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution works
Bimatoprost is a synthetic prostaglandin initially approved for the treatment of glaucoma by reducing the intraocular pressure in the eyes. Prostaglandin receptors are found in the hair follicle. The mechanism by which bimatoprost triggers eyelash growth is not clear. It is believed to work by affecting the growth of hair follicles by increasing the percentage of hairs in the anagen (growth) phase during the hair cycle. It may also prolong the duration of the anagen phase of eyelashes. Careprost eyelash growth solution works in these two processes to achieve an increase in eyelash length. If you discontinue the use of Careprost, the eyelashes will gradually return to their normal state.
Is bimatoprost effective to grow eyelashes?
Bimatoprost is the only compound that showed significant positive results for eyelash growth in clinical trials. Bimatoprost was first introduced as a glaucoma medication to treat patients with high pressure inside the eyeballs. The eyedrops promoted the draining of excess fluids inside the eye into the blood circulation, thus relieving the eyes from the notorious effects of high pressure.
After long-term use, many patients noticed that their eyelashes became darker and more prominent. What was first known as a desirable side effect was quickly recognized for its cosmetic potential. After many clinical trials and research, the FDA approved bimatoprost as a safe, risk-free eyelash grower serum.
Dosage and Method of administration
Apply half the drop of Careprost eye solution® once a day at night at about the same time daily. Use for a period of 12 to 16 weeks on a continuous basis to see the full effect of the medication.
Administer Careprost 0.03% eye solution in the following steps to achieve the most benefits:
- Wash your hands and face properly with soap and lukewarm water. Ensure to remove makeup and contact lenses before application.
- Place one drop of Careprost eye solution® on an applicator brush or liquid eyeliner cartridge and immediately apply along with the roots of the eyelashes (apply from the inner corner of your eyelid to the outer edge of your eyelid).
- Blot any excess liquid around the eye to prevent unwanted hair on other parts of the face.
- Repeat the above process on your opposite upper eyelid with a new sterile applicator to prevent contamination.
- Discard each applicator after one use.
This medication will not cause any harm if it gets into your eye. Hence do not rinse your eye if the eye solution gets into it.
Possible side effects of Eyelash Growth Serum
The most common side effects of bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03% Eyelash Growth Serum, when applied for eyelash growth, are:
- Itching of the eye
- Eye irritation
- Dry eyes symptoms
- Eye redness
- Darkening of the eyelids
These side effects usually fade off when the product is discontinued. The darkening of the eyelid is reversed within 10 to 28 days after discontinuation.
Other side effects include:
- Rash on eyelids and around the eyes
- Burning sensation
- Swelling of the eyelid
- Increased tears
If you develop any eye pain, infection, or vision changes, report to your ophthalmologist immediately.
Eyelash Growth Study
Several studies have been done to determine the safety and efficacy of bimatoprost in increasing eyelash length and thickness. A randomized study was done by Steven et al among 278 patients, 137 used bimatoprost while the control group of 141 participants used a vehicle. After 16 weeks of continuous usage of bimatoprost once daily, the group who used bimatoprost recorded significantly greater improvements from baseline on all 23 items on the Eyelash Satisfaction Questionnaire (ESQ) compared to the group which used the vehicle. It can be concluded from this study that bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03% is safe, effective, and has positive patient-reported outcomes in growing eyelashes.
Warning of Careprost Ophthalmic Solution
Ensure to speak to your doctor if:
- You have ever had glaucoma
- You have a swelling or an infection in or around your eye
- You have had eye surgery or retinal detachment
Caution of Careprost Eye Drops
- This medication is not for use on the lower eyelid
- Do not touch the dropper tip or let it touch other surfaces to avoid contamination
- Replace the cap of the dropper after each use and ensure to keep the cap tightly closed.
- Do not use this medication with a contact lens as it can discolor your contacts. Remove contacts before application and wait for 15 minutes before wearing them back.
Careprost Ophthalmic Solution and Pregnancy
This drug is classified as a category C according to the use-in-pregnancy ratings of the FDA. This category shows that animal reproduction studies have shown an adverse effect on the fetus and there are no adequate studies on the use of bimatoprost eye solution in pregnant women. Therefore, bimatoprost solution should only be administered during pregnancy if the benefits outweigh the risks.
Safety and side effects of Careprost Ophthalmic Solution
Despite its effectiveness and safety, bimatoprost is not without side effects. Temporary side effects are itching in the eyelids, lids darkening, and dry or red eyes. These side effects disappear after you stop applying the serum, and these are rare with Careprost because the preparation has lesser irritating agents.
Recent trials also revealed that bimatoprost may be associated with permanent changes in the eyes, such as the darkening of the iris in people with light-colored irises. Bimatoprost acts as a hormone that increases the pigmentation in hair follicles as well as the iris cells. Therefore, people with light irises (such as green or blue) may notice a darkening in the coloration of their eyes. Consult with your ophthalmologist if you have any worries.
Another rare side effect is periorbital fat tissue atrophy. The eyeballs are covered by a thick layer of fat tissue that protects the eyes from trauma or injury. Bimatoprost may cause this layer to wane and become atrophied. When this happens, the eyes become more hollowed and gain a tired appearance.
Storage of Careprost Eye Drops
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
- Do not use the medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the bottle and box.
- This medicine does not require any special storage conditions.
What is genuine Careprost eyelash growth serum?
Drops easily make lashes/eyebrows thicker, longer, fuller, darker, wider, and simply beautiful! Careprost (Bimatoprost 0.03 Ophthalmic Solution) Eye Drops may be applied on eyelashes, eyebrows, head hair, or beard in case you are a man. Careprost liquid is a famous analog of the well-known Latisse with absolutely identical composition and effectiveness. The serum contains bimatoprost 0.03. You can buy safely genuine Careprost® eyelash serum/drops online (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03%) by reputable original manufacturer Sun Pharma in an online okdermo.com store.
Why use Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.03% Drops
Using Careprost with the fine eyeliner or micro applicators strictly on your upper eyelids you are activating follicle cell growth found in the dermis and as a result, within several weeks you will get longer, thicker, darker, and fuller eyelashes, as well as eyebrows, hair or beard. So here we have a high-quality and original alternative to Latisse (FDA-approved extremely effective lash growth serum) from a trusted manufacturer but a lot cheaper. Cheap Latisse in the okdermo store! Careprost even helps treat hypotrichosis (rare and small lashes) very well, which can be possibly caused due to abnormal eyelashes, eyebrows, or facial hair growth.
What is genuine Careprost eyelash serum used for
- For very intensive growth of lashes, eyebrows, and hair (depending on what area is applied);
- Treating hypotrichosis, congenital deficiency of hair on lashes, eyebrows, head, or other facial hair;
- Allergy to eye products like mascara. The chemical content in mascara can cause an allergic reaction or infection if the wearer isn’t particular about removing makeup.
- Hair regrowth purposes: alopecia treatment, hair baldness, and other hair loss conditions;
- After radiation therapy, chemotherapy, or hormone therapy when it’s vital to grow fastly own natural hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows from zero.
How does Latisse alternative work
Careprost bimatoprost 0.03 percent aka cheap Latisse alternative is extremely effective in rectifying damaged eyelashes, eyebrows, or any other body hair. It contains the synthetic equivalent of natural prostaglandin that repairs the hair structure after repeated applications. Natural prostaglandin is a hormone-like substance created out of a chemical reaction inside the body that has undergone tissue damage, that lipids heal the injury by stopping the formation of blood clots, inflammation, and blood flow. Generally prostamide aqueous humor – is a chemical component that everybody has in their body. Aqueous humor is the eye fluid that is the main in the draining system of the eye. This fluid is produced by the body or chemically to maintain normal eye pressure. Order generic Latisse online OTC via the okdermo.com store.
Careprost Buy Online only from reputable stores, always check Careprost reviews
Just a quick warning/reminder for our valuable visitors/readers that Careprost (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.03%) should be purchased only from reputable stores like we are. The other unfair online resellers may sell you non-original products that will not work and may be harmful to your health. So always double-check the online reputation of the store where you intend to purchase Careprost eyelash serum.
You may wonder where to buy careprost but we have the answer – only the original products you may purchase via the OKdermo skincare store, high-quality Careprost for sale at discounted prices!
How to use Careprost Eye Drops
It is likely to use Careprost eyelash grower aka Kareprost drops continuously for 6-12 weeks to get maximum results up to 200% from your original lash size. Use drops once every day to get the desired results within 6 weeks. The eyelashes may return to their original condition within 2-3 months if you stop using Careprost UK. It is essential to use drops once or twice a week after a 6-12 weeks treatment period to keep the results.
For the maximum growth of lashes, eyebrows, hair, or beard Careprost solution should be applied continuously for 6-12 weeks. If you stop using Careprost at all, the treated hair areas will reduce to their original size within 2-3 months. Following these simple instructions help everyone know better how to properly use drops for amazing results. This instruction is also suitable for the application of Careprost on eyebrows, hair, beard, or alopecia (pattern hair loss, baldness) hair regrowth treatment.
- Wash your hands thoroughly, especially the fingertips and nails to eliminate an infection.
- Wash your face to remove all the creams, oil, cosmetics, and makeup products, and take out the contact lens before application.
- Squeeze only one small drop of solution on a fine eyeliner brush (you can use any tiny fine brush for that procedure) and use it to underline the base of the top or bottom eyelid.
- Spread the drop to the tip of the lashes. Do not let the liquid penetrate the eye.
- Carefully wipe the excess of liquid that spills over with an absorbent material like a cotton pad.
- Clean the brush and keep it in a clean, dry case, or better use disposable fine applicators. Store Careprost in a cool place with a maximum temperature of 25°C.
- Continue using bimatoprost 2-3 times a week after finishing 12 weeks course for experiencing a remarkable improvement of 150%-200% volume gain, preserving long-lasting results.
- If you run out of Careprost bimatoprost UK, you can always buy Careprost online via OKDERMO (buy bimatoprost online) for the cheapest price, fresh and highest quality, directly from the manufacturer!
Side effects of Careprost Eyelash Serum
Careprost Eyelash Serum users could experience a mild itching sensation in the eye. Be aware that Careprost liquid drops can lead to accidental unwanted facial hair growth if used irresponsibly on non-aimed skin areas. Keep your dermatologist informed about your engagement in the Careprot bimatoprost course. Discuss with your dermatologist health conditions like macular edema, glaucoma, uveitis, iritis or lens extraction, and aphakia. Buy careprost online via PayPal and amazon via okdermo.com only!
Also, if you experience any problems like discomfort or burning – discontinue the application immediately and consult with your dermatologist. It is crucial to know tips to get wider, longer, and thicker eyelashes correctly. Careprost should be used under strict dermatological and medical supervision because it is a strong cosmeceutical product. A few people have experienced side effects such as red eyes, itching, irritation, and inflammation of the eye and eyelids. The common side effects experienced by people are given below:
- Dry eyes, eye-burning feeling, unfamiliar sensation, darkened eyelashes;
- Irritating feeling, conjunctivitis, pigmentation in the iris;
- Visual changes, dizziness, sensitivity to light.
Do not use Careprost amazon in the following cases
- It is essential to always consult with your healthcare specialist/dermatologist prior to starting to use Careprost Eyelash Serum;
- Presence of liver, kidney, or respiratory disease;
- Allergy to bimatoprost or any product ingredient;
- Pregnant or breastfeeding should strictly avoid using the product.
General causes of eyelash and hair loss
Careprost can be used for treating the causes of eyelash loss effectively and fastly. The following reasons for eyelash hair loss are the most common:
- Thyroid: An overactive thyroid gland cannot tolerate heat and hence the person might suffer from the loss of hair and eyelashes among other symptoms. Loss of hair is also prevalent in the case of an underactive thyroid gland.
- Alopecia areata: It causes general hair loss from any part of the body because of a functional disorder in the immune system.
- Blepharitis: The growth of bacteria on the eyelids can cause inflammation and swelling.
- Chemotherapy: This is one of the unfortunate side effects of cancer treatment.
- After cancer hair treatment: (radiation therapy, chemotherapy, hormone therapy) when it’s vital to grow your own natural hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows fast with 100% beautiful results absolutely the same as Latisse eyelash growth enhancer.
- Other factors: Lashes can fall due to excessive rubbing of the eyes. Other reasons could include aging, pollution, rough removal of makeup, stress, and lack of protein in the diet Kareprost.
Careprost where to buy?
You can always order Careprost online OTC via the OKDERMO Skin Care store and be sure it is fresh and genuine.
Careprost® Eyelash Drops
Do you wish you had longer, fuller eyelashes? Who doesn’t? If you are wanting to get longer, fuller eyelashes without having to get fake eyelashes or extensions, Careprost® Eyelash Drops are your solution! Careprost drops, also known as Latisse sister/alternative result in the most beautiful eyelashes that will have you double-taking in the mirror.
What Careprost Eyelash Drops Do
Careprost eyelash drops are proven to help people grow thicker, fuller, and more luscious lashes. The powerful beauty serum is all that and more!
- Powerful last extender serum that actually works!
- Highest quality lash enhancer on the market
- 100 percent positive reviews by people just like you!
- Trusted and reliable manufacturer and brand that uses the highest quality ingredients
- Used by models, celebrities, and dermatologists around the world
- See fast results in as little as three weeks!
- Eyelash serum makes your lashes twice as long and full
- You will never have to get lash extensions again!
Want to Look Your Best with Gorgeous Lashes?
If you are longing for beautiful, full, thick lashes, look no further. The Careprost Eyelash Drops are your answer for a high-quality serum that will make your lashes grow twice as thick and long. They are made by an extremely reputable company and there are all the happy reviews to prove that they work!
Careprost eyelash serum contains 0.03 percent Bimatoprost, the only medication that is approved by the FDA for eyelash growth. It is a healthy alternative for eye makeup and will give you the lashes you have been wanting. No more expensive and uncomfortable lash extensions. No more fake eyelashes. And no more wishing for the perfect lash. Simply use the serum and you will be so happy with your beautiful, full lashes in as few as three weeks.
Careprost is an effective treatment for lashes that have been damaged by botched eyelash extension jobs. Unfortunately, some estheticians do not know how to properly do eyelash extensions, causing breakage and holes. People who experience this must continue to get eyelash extensions because, without them, their eyelashes look short, sparse, and damaged. This can be disheartening and do a number on your self-esteem.
If you use the eyelash serum, you can have thicker and fuller eyelashes, naturally within three weeks! You can feel your best again and let your eyes do all the talking. No more feeling self-conscious or having to hide behind fake eyelashes. The Careprost eyelash serum is your answer to longer, fuller, real lashes you will love!
Ready For Your Dream Lashes? Where to buy Careprost?
If you are ready to get the lashes you have been dreaming about, order the Careprost serum today! Plan to use the serum consistently for 6-12 weeks for the best results. After the 6–12-week mark, you will have gorgeous, thick eyelashes. To maintain them, simply apply the serum one to two times a week after you reach the desired length and fullness in the initial 6-12 week period. If you stop using the serum, your eyelashes will go back to their original length in 2-3 months, so be prepared to maintain one-two time per week.
How much does Careprost cost?
Careprost/Bimatoprost is the same thing as Latisse. They are the same active ingredient and the same concentration. The OKdermo Skin Care store offers the most affordable price for the original Careprost drops. You can always be assured products comes from a fresh batch, directly from the manufacturer, and for the best price.
Is Careprost as good as Latisse?
Careprost/Bimatoprost is the same thing as Latisse. They are the same active ingredient and the same concentration. Both ophthalmic preparations are equivalently efficient, but when it comes to comparing affordability, Careprost is cheaper than Latisse.
What are the side effects of Careprost?
The same as Latisse: eye itching, conjunctival hyperemia (inflammation in the eye), dry eyes, burning eyes, eye pain or irritation, eye tearing, headaches, and darker skin around your eye.
How long does a bottle of Careprost last?
If utilized carefully, one bottle will last the initial 12-week daily regimen. A second bottle can last as long as 4 months or more if used as a maintenance product (where Careprost is applied every 2nd or 3rd day to maintain the initial effects of the original 12-week regimen.)
Is Careprost safe to use?
Yes, Careprost is safe to use. Bimatoprost, the active ingredient, was first approved in 2001 as a medical product to lower intraocular pressure in people with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension. Patients treated with bimatoprost for this specific eye condition experienced eyelash growth as a side effect. The long-term safety of bimatoprost for therapeutic use has been recognized by the medical community and is well-established based on use in 32 clinical trials involving more than 5,700 glaucoma patients.
How long does it take to see results using Careprost? Is it permanent?
You may see results at 4 weeks of dedicated use with full results at 12 to 16 weeks. The growth is gradual and over time. If you stop using it, your eyelashes are expected to return to their previous appearance over several weeks to months. While using Careprost your lashes will continue to grow without shedding as they normally would. Once the full length is achieved maintenance application of 2-3 times per week can be done to maintain the results.
Is Careprost a replacement for mascara?
With regular use, Careprost will grow your natural eyelashes longer, fuller, thicker, and darker – the very same reasons we use mascara. So basically, yes it is a Mascara replacement tool. However, you can still apply mascara while using Careprost if you want to see even more dramatic effects.
What is the difference between Careprost and Latisse?
Latisse is manufactured by Allergan, the active ingredient being Bimatoprost 0.03%. Careprost is manufactured by Sun Pharma, the active ingredient being Bimatoprost 0.03%. The biggest difference is the price.
Does Careprost really work?
Yes, it works! Many of our OKdermo team members and patients use Careprost and are happy to discuss their results and experience. Just ask!
If I am pregnant or nursing – can I still use Careprost?
Unfortunately, no. It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
Can I use Careprost on both upper and lower lashes/eyelids?
No. Only apply the product to the base of your upper lashes only. Please do not intentionally apply it to your eye or to the lower lashes. There is the potential for hair growth to occur in areas where the solution comes in repeated contact with the skin surface. It is important to apply the solution only to the skin of the upper eyelid margin at the base of the eyelashes using the applicator and to carefully blot any excess from the eyelid margin to avoid it running onto the cheek or other skin areas.
What if I forget to apply a treatment drop?
If you miss an application or a few, don’t try to catch up. Just apply the Careprost the next evening and stay on schedule. Nothing bad at all.
What happens if I stop using Careprost?
To continue to receive the maximum benefits of Careprost, daily application is required. And If you decide to stop using Careprost®, your eyelashes are expected to return to their previous appearance over several weeks to months.
Can I still wear contact lenses while using Careprost?
Yes, you can, but contact lenses should be removed prior to the application of Carepros®. They may be reinserted 15 minutes following its administration.
Does Careprost work on eyebrows?
Yes, this family of medications, if used daily, will help keep your lashes and brows longer.
Is there something better than Latisse?
Currently, there is only one product proven effective for growth and thickness, which is Latisse. The FDA-approved serum is formulated with an active ingredient called bimatoprost, which not only causes existing lashes to become longer but also stimulates growth in hair follicles not currently producing lashes. OKdermo skin care store carries 3 cheaper alternatives/substitutes to Latisse – Bimat, Careprost, and Lumigan which are particularly the same as Latisse but cost cheaper.
- Shaikh MY, Bodla AA. Hypertrichosis of the eyelashes from prostaglandin analog use: a blessing or a bother to the patient? J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2006; 22:76- 77.
- Law SK. Bimatoprost in the treatment of eyelash hypotrichosis. Clin Ophthalmol. Apr 2010; 4:349-58.
- Woodward DF, Krauss AH, Chen J, et al. Pharmacological characterization of a novel antiglaucoma agent, Bimatoprost (AGN 192024) J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2003; 305:772–785.
- DermNet NZ. Bimatoprost. [Accessed April 23, 2021]. https://dermnetnz.org/topics/bimatoprost/
- Burnett JW, Harvey VM. Circumscribed palmar or plantar hypokeratosis: report of two additional cases. J Am Acad Dermatol. Nov 2004; 51(5):843.
- Food and Drug Administration, Division of Anti-infective and Ophthalmology Products Advisory Committee. Briefing information: bimatoprost ophthalmic solution for the treatment of hypotrichosis of the eyelashes. [Accessed April 22, 2021].
- Steven Fagien, MD; John G. Walt, MBA; Jean Carruthers, MD; Sue Ellen Cox, MD; David Wirta, MD; Emily Weng, ScD, MBA; and Frederick C. Beddingfield III, MD, PhD.Patient-Reported Outcomes of Bimatoprost for Eyelash Growth: Results from a Randomized, Double-Masked, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel Group Study. Aesthetic Surgery Journal 2013; 33(6) 789–798.
- De Santis M, Lucchese A, Carducci B, Cavaliere AF, De Santis L, Merola A, Straface G, Caruso A. Latanoprost exposure in pregnancy. Am J Ophthalmol. 2004 Aug; 138(2):305-6.