What is genuine Careprost eyelash growth serum
Drops easily makes lashes/eyebrows thicker, longer, fuller, darker, wider and simply beautiful! Careprost bimatoprost 0.03 drops may be applied on eyelashes, eyebrows, head hair or beard in case you are a man. Careprost liquid is a famous analog of well-known Latisse with absolutely identical composition and effectiveness. Serum contains bimatoprost 0.03.
Why use Careprost lash enhancer serum
Using Careprost with the fine eyeliner or micro applicators strictly on your upper eyelids you are activating follicle cells growth found in the dermis and as a result, within several weeks you will get longer, thicker, darker and fuller eyelashes, as well as eyebrows, hair or beard. So here we have a high quality and original alternative to Latisse (FDA approved extremely effective lash growth serum) from the trusted manufacturer but a lot cheaper. Cheap Latisse in the okdermo store! Careprost even helps treat hypotrichosis (rare and small lashes) very well, which can be possibly caused due to abnormal eyelash, eyebrow or facial hair growth.
What is Careprost used for
- For very intensive growth of lashes, eyebrows and hair (depends on what area applied);
- Treating hypotrichosis, congenital deficiency of hair on lashes, eyebrows, head or other facial hair;
- Allergy to eye products like mascara. The chemical content in mascara can cause an allergic reaction or infection if the wearer isn’t particular about removing makeup.
- Hair regrowth purposes: alopecia treatment, hair baldness, and other hair loss conditions;
- After radiation therapy, chemotherapy or hormone therapy when its vital to grow fastly own natural hair, eyelashes and eyebrows from zero.
How does Careprost lash enhancer work
Careprost bimatoprost 0.03 percent aka cheap Latisse alternative or Kareprost liquid is extremely effective in rectifying damaged eyelashes, eyebrows or any other body hair. It contains the synthetic equivalent of natural prostaglandin that repairs the hair structure after repeated applications. Natural prostaglandin is a hormone-like substance created out of a chemical reaction inside the body that has undergone tissue damage, that lipids heal the injury by stopping the formation of blood clots, inflammation, and blood flow. Generally prostamide aqueous humour – chemical component which everybody has in their body. The aqueous humour is the eye fluid which is the main in a draining system of the eye. This fluid produced by the body or chemically to maintain the normal eye pressure.
How to use Careprost lash enhancing drops
It is likely to use Careprost eyelash grower aka Kareprost drops continuously for 6-12 weeks to get maximum results up to 200% from your original lash size. Use drops once every day to get the desired results within 6 weeks. The eyelashes may return to their original condition within 2-3 months if you stop using Careprost uk. It is essential to use drops once or twice a week after 6-12 weeks treatment period to keep the results.
For the maximum growth of lashes, eyebrows, hair or beard Careprost solution should be applied continuously for 6-12 weeks. If you stop using Careprost at all, the treated hair areas will reduce to their original size within 2-3 months. Following this simple instructions help everyone know better how to properly use drops for amazing results. This instruction is also suitable for application Careprost on eyebrows, hair, beard or alopecia (pattern hair loss, baldness) hair regrowth treatment.
- Wash your hands thoroughly, especially the fingertips and nails to eliminate an infection.
- Wash your face to remove all the creams, oil, cosmetics, makeup products and take out the contact lens before application.
- Squeeze only one small drop of solution on a fine eyeliner brush (you can use any tiny fine brush for that procedure) and use it to underline the base of the top or bottom eyelid.
- Spread the drop to the tip of the lashes. Do not let the liquid penetrate the eye.
- Carefully wipe excess of liquid that spills over with an absorbent material like a cotton pad.
- Clean the brush and keep it in a clean, dry case or better use disposable fine applicators. Store Careprost in a cool place with a maximum temperature of 25°C.
- Continue using bimatoprost 2-3 times a week after finishing 12 weeks course for experiencing a remarkable improvement 150%-200% volume gain, preserving longlasting results.
- If you run out of Careprost bimatoprost uk, you can always buy Careprost online via okdermo (buy bimatoprost online) for the cheapest price, fresh and highest quality, directly from the manufacturer!
Careprost side effects
Careprost users could experience a mild itching sensation in the eye. Be aware that Careprost liquid drops can lead to an accidental unwanted facial hair growth if used irresponsibly on non-aimed skin areas. Keep your dermatologist informed about your engagement in Careprot bimatoprost course. Discuss with your dermatologist health conditions like macular edema, glaucoma, uveitis, iritis or lens extraction, and aphakia.
Also, if you experience any problems like discomfort or burning – discontinue the application immediately and consult with your dermatologist. It is crucial to know tips to get wider, longer, thicker eyelashes correctly. Careprost should be used under strict dermatological and medical supervision because it is a strong cosmeceuticals product. A few people have experienced side effects such as red eyes, itching, irritation and inflammation of the eye and eyelid. The common side effects experienced by people are given below:
- Dry eyes, eye burning feeling, unfamiliar sensation, darkened eyelashes;
- Irritating feeling, conjunctivitis, pigmentation in iris;
- Visual changes, dizziness, sensitivity to light.
Do not use Careprost in cases
- It is essential to always consult with your healthcare specialist/dermatologist prior start using Careprost;
- Presence of liver, kidney or respiratory disease;
- Allergy to bimatoprost or any product ingredient;
- Pregnant or breastfeeding should strictly avoid using product.
General causes of eyelash and hair loss
Careprost can be used for treating the causes of eyelash loss effectively and fastly. The following reasons for eyelash hair loss are the most common:
- Thyroid: An overactive thyroid gland cannot tolerate heat and hence the person might suffer from the loss of hair and eyelashes among other symptoms. Loss of hair is also prevalent in case of an underactive thyroid gland.
- Alopecia areata: It causes general hair loss from any parts of the body because of a functional disorder in the immune system.
- Blepharitis: Growth of bacteria on the eyelids can cause inflammation and swelling.
- Chemotherapy: This is one of the unfortunate side effects of cancer treatment.
- After cancer hair treatment: (radiation therapy, chemo therapy, hormone therapy) when its vital to grow own natural hair, eyelashes and eyebrows fast with 100% beautiful results absolutely the same as Latise eyelash growth enhancer.
- Other factors: Lashes can fall due to excessive rubbing of the eyes. Other reasons could include aging, pollution, rough removal of makeup, stress, and lack of protein in the diet.