WHAT IS GENUINE CAREPROST BIMATOPROST 0.03% OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION
Original Careprost Bimatoprost 0.03% Ophthalmic Solution or also known as Careprost Eyelash Growth Serum is a product made by cosmeceutical giant SUN. Careprost Lash serum was made as an alternative to Latisse Lash Enhancer and considered as Latisse Generic. Generally Careprost Lash Enhancer is an unique solution which helps you to grow fast your natural eyelashes.
Careprost serum easily makes lashes or eyebrows thicker, longer, darker, wider, healthier & simply beautiful. You can apply Careprost serum on eyelashes, eyebrows, head hair or beard in case you are a man. Careprost liquid is a famous analog of well-known Latisse and Lumigan serums with absolutely identical composition and effect. All this products are Bimatoprost 0.03% Ophthalmic Solution, which is generally used for glaucoma, but it was discovered that bimatoprost component has an interesting and awesome for all us “side-effect”.
WHY TO USE CAREPROST EYELASH GROWTH SERUM AND LASH ENHANCER
Using Careprost Lash Enhancer (Latisse generic eye drops) with the fine applicator on your eyelids you are activating follicle cells growth found in the dermis and as a result within several weeks you will get longer, thicker, darker, eyelashes, eyebrows, hair, beard or any other haired place on your body. Manufacturer of Latisse Bimatoprost 0.03% Ophthalmic solutions – Allergan, decided to repackage, rebrand bimatoprost 0.03% ophthalmic solution eye drops, named them as Latisse and resell for $140! It now sold as a cosmeceutical strictly for eyelash, eyebrow, hair growth, but not as a glaucoma treatment solution it was developed for.
So here we have a perfect quality and original alternative to Latisse eyelash growth solution but a lot cheaper – cheap Latisse is here in OKDERMO Store!
Careprost Lash Enhancer Serum “side effect” helps you to grow much longer and thicker eyelashes, eyebrows, hair or even beard really fast. As we already know Careprost drops is a bimatoprost 0.03% ophthalmic solution used to lower the pressure built within the eye. This Careprost Serum side effect is also helps treat hypotrichosys (rare and small lashes) very well, which can be possibly caused due to abnormal eyelash, eyebrow or facial hair growth.
WHAT IS CAREPROST EYELASH GROWTH SERUM USED FOR
- Treating hypotrichosys (congenital deficiency of hair on lashes, eyebrows, head or other facial hair);
- For very intensive growth of lashes, eyebrows and hair (depends on what area applied);
- Hair regrowth purposes: alopecia treatment, hair baldness and other hair loss conditions;
- After radiation therapy, chemo therapy or hormone therapy when its vital to grow fastly own natural hair, eyelashes and eyebrows from zero.
HOW DOES CAREPROST EYELASH GROWTH SERUM WORK
For us Careprost Lash Enhancer serum is a professional cosmeceutical eyelash growth solution which increases body hair growth to make lashes, eyebrows and hair grow longer and thicker. Careprost Lash Serum “side effect” allows us to get wider, longer and natural eye lashes fast!
But as a pharmaceutical product Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.03% or cheap Latisse alternative is effective in rectifying damaged eyelashes, eyebrows or any other body hair. Careprost Lash Enhancer serum contains prostaglandin artificial component that repairs the eyelashes, eyebrows and any body hair after repeating applications. It is a synthetic equivalent of natural prostaglandin and ensures longer, wider and thicker eyelashes. Prostaglandin is hormone-like substance created out of a chemical reaction inside the body that has undergone tissue damage, that lipids heal the injury by stopping the formation of blood clots, inflammation and blood flow.
Careprost Bimaprost Ophthalmic Solution (Kareprost liquid) contains synthetic analogue of naturally occurring prostamide. Generally prostamide is prostaglandin aqueous humour – chemical component which everybody has in their body, liquid which activates hair follicles growth process within the various tissues of the body. The aqueous humour is the eye fluid which is the main in draining system of the eye. This fluid produced by the body or chemically to maintain the normal eye pressure.
Careprost bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03% is a generic of well-known Latisse drops. FDA Approved serum with the 100% identical ingredients and composition. You can easily increase growth of lashes, eyebrows, hair or even beard with Careprost serum, grow fuller, darker eyelashes with that perfect lash extension serum – Careprost! By the way you can always buy Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic solution with applicator brush in okdermo store!
CAREPROST BIMATOPROST 0.03% OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION INGREDIENTS
Careprost Bimatoprost Eye drops (Latisse Generic, Bimatoprost Generic or Alternative to Latisse) contains the following ingredients:
- Bimatoprost 0.03%, sodium chloride and sodium phosphate dibasic (Sodium hydroxide & hydrochloric acid could be found to adjust eye PH levels);
- Citric acide, monohydrate, purified water and preservative benzalkonium chloride.
HOW TO USE CAREPROST BIMATOPROST LASH ENHANCER SERUM
For the maximum growth of lashes, eyebrows, head hair or beard Careprost Bimatoprost Solution should be applied continuously for 6-15 weeks. If you stop using Careprost at all, the treated hair areas will reduce to their original size within 3-4 months. Following this simple and detailed instructions will help you know better how to use Careprost for amazing lash growth results. This instruction is also suitable for application Careprost, Bimat or Lumigan serums on lashes, eyebrows, hair, beard or alopecia (pattern hair loss, baldness) hair regrowth treatment.
- Wash your hands thoroughly, especially the fingertips and nails to have no any infection on it.
- Wash your face to remove all the creams, oil, cosmetics, makeup products and take out the contact lens before application.
- Squeeze only one small drop of Careprost Lash Enhancer serum on a fine eyeliner brush (if not included – you can use any tiny fine brush for that procedure) and use it to underline the base of the top or bottom eyelid. Spread the drop to the tip of the lashes. Do not let the liquid penetrate the eye.
- Carefully wipe excess of liquid that spills over with any absorbent material like a cotton pad.
- Clean the brush and keep it in a clean, dry case. Store Careprost Lash Enhancer in a cool place with the maximum temperature of 25°C.
- Continue using Careprost 2-3 times a week after 15 weeks course for experiencing a remarkable improvement – 150%-200% volume gain, preserving longlasting results. If you run out of Careprost Bimatoprost UK during application, you can always order and buy Careprost online in OKDERMO (buy bimatoprost online) again for the cheapest price, fresh and best quality, directly from the manufacturer!
CAREPROST LASH ENHANCER SERUM & LATISSE GENERIC SIDE EFFECTS
Careprost Lash Enhancer solution users could experience a mild itching sensation in eye. Be aware that Careprost Bimaprost liquid drops can lead to an accidental unwanted facial hair growth if used irresponsibly on a non aimed skin areas. Keep your dermatologist informed about your engagement in bimatoprost course. Discuss with your dermatologist health conditions like macular edema, glaucoma, uveitis, iritis or lens extraction and aphakia.
Also, if you experience any problems like discomfort or burning – discontinue the application immediately and consult with your dermatologist. It is crucial to know tips to get wider, longer, thicker eye lashes correctly, Careprost Bimaprost Serum or Lumigan Generic should be used under strict dermatological and medical supervision because it is a strong cosmeceuticals product. A few people have experienced side effects such as red eyes, itching, irritation and inflammation of the eye and eyelid. The common side effects experienced by people are given below:
- Dry eyes, eye burning feeling, unfamiliar sensation, darkened eyelashes;
- Irritating feeling, conjunctivitis, pigmentation in iris;
- Visual changes, dizziness, sensitivity to light.
NOT TO USE CAREPROST EYELASH GROWTH SERUM & LUMIGAN GENERIC
- Presence of liver, kidney or respiratory disease;
- Allergy to bimatoprost generic or any Careprost Bimatoprost 0.03% Ophthalmic Solution ingredient;
- Pregnant or those who are breastfeeding should avoid using this drops as it could harm the child.
HOW LONG SHOULD CAREPROST BE USED AS EYELASH GROWTH SOLUTION
It is likely to use Careprost UK Eyelash Grower aka Kareprost Drops continuously for 6-15 weeks to get maximum lashes growth up to 200% from your original size lashes. Use drops once every day to get the desired results within 6 weeks. The eyelashes may return to their original condition within 3-4 months if you stop using Careprost drops. So its essentially to use Careprost UK once or twice a week after 6-15 weeks treatment period to keep the results. You can always order Careprost online in OKDERMO. Buy Latisse generic in OKDERMO Skin Care store with the cheapest price, fresh and best quality, directly from the manufacturer!
CAUSES OF EYELASH, EYEBROW AND HAIR LOSS
You can buy and use Careprost Bimatoprost UK the best eyelash grower available on the market today, to reduce the thinning of eyelashes, eyebrows or any kind of human hair. The following reasons of hair loss are the most common:
- Thyroid: An overactive thyroid gland cannot tolerate heat and hence the person might suffer from the loss of hair and eyelashes among other symptoms. Loss of hair is also prevalent in case of an underactive thyroid gland.
- Alopecia areata: It causes general hair loss from any parts of the body because of a functional disorder in the immune system.
- Allergy to eye products like mascara: The chemical content in mascara can cause an allergic reaction or infection if the wearer isn’t particular about removing makeup.
- Blepharitis: Growth of bacteria on the eyelids can cause inflammation and swelling.
- Chemotherapy: This is one of the unfortunate side effects of cancer treatment.
- Other factors: Lashes can fall due to excessive rubbing of the eyes. Other reasons could include aging, pollution, rough removal of makeup, stress and lack of protein in the diet. The Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.03% 3ml can be used for treating the causes of eyelash loss effectively and fastly!
- After cancer hair treatment: (radiation therapy, chemo therapy, hormone therapy) when its vital to grow own natural hair, eyelashes and eyebrows fast with 100% beautiful results absolutely the same as Latise eyelash growth enhancer!
WHERE TO BUY CAREPROST BIMATOPROST 0.03% EYELASH GROWTH SERUM
You can always buy Careprost (Latisse Generic), Bimat, Lumigan, Latisse Alternatives and quality generics and all the Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solutions 0.03% with the cheapest price in OKDERMO with confidence, always fresh, original and from manufacturers directly!