What is Radant Lite® Peel Off Face Masque
Radant Lite® is a unique peel-off masque. It contains potent, safe, and naturally derived skin bleachers such as Antipollon HT, Arbutin, and Kojic Acid as the main ingredients. Tyrosinase inhibitors in Radant Lite Masque exert synergistic, faster, and sustainable deep action against melanin. Kojic Acid and Arbutin increase skin penetration and lightening efficacy. Intended for skins with brown spots, it forms an occlusive film at the skin surface, enabling rapid and deep penetration of the active substances. Skin hyperpigmentation is reduced and the skin is lightened. The complexion is unified thanks to its exfoliating action.
Pigmentation of the skin occurs as a result of increased melanin production or deposition due to various reasons including age, hormonal imbalances, endocrine disease, inflammation, and/or exposure to damaging radiation, resulting in dermatologic conditions such as lentigines, melasma, or postinflammatory hyperpigmentation. Although numerous topical therapies exist for skin lightening, they are limited by efficacy and pigmentation recurrence after treatment cessation. New research into systemic therapies with Antipollon HT for hyperpigmentation has been promising.
- Formulated from hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and non-irritating components
- Suitable for all skin types and for acne-prone skin- Exfoliates dead skin layer and provides instant skin lightening
- Efficiently reduces pigmentation and dark sport- Provides intensive action to reduce hyperpigmentation
- Provides excellent removal of 95% surface melanin
- Facilitates even skin tone and complexion
- An excellent adjunct therapy in treating melasma and cosmetic procedures
- Enhances post-procedural results in pigmentary disorders
How to use Radant Lite® Peel Off Face Masque
- Apply Radant Lite Masque in a thin layer to the affected area
- Keep it for approximately 30 minutes and let it dry
- After 30 minutes peel off the mask in one direction
- Apply 2 to 3 times a week for 2 to 6 months
Emily C. –
I am using this peel-off mask for pigmentation on my cheekbone and I feel it is working to make it light. My skin has become soft, smooth, and bright.Also, it is very gentle on my acne-prone skin and exfoliates it well. My recommendation.