WHAT IS GLYAHA-KOJ® SKIN LIGHTENING LOTION
Glyaha-Koj® is a high strength skin lightening lotion for external use in a 30g tube made by reputable Menarini manufacturer. Glyaha-Koj® Skin Lightening Lotion is a powerful, natural and well-balanced lotion that has a strong whitening and anti-aging effects on the skin. The Key ingredients of Glyaha-Koj Fairness Skin Lightening Lotion are Kojic acid, Glycolic acid & Hydroquinone. Glyaha-Koj Skin Lightening Lotion contains the following ingredients in details:
- Hydroquinone – depigmentation agent that interrupts the formation synthesis of melanin and thereby equalizes skin color. Skin bleaching lotion Glyaha-Koj that contains hydroquinone prevent the formation of excess melanin, which contributes to areas of dark pigmentation. Hydroquinone creams are available over the counter. Do not use hydroquinone for longer than three months. If the treatment is effective, you can expect to start seeing results after four weeks. Hydroquinone can cause skin irritation, burning, stinging and redness in some individuals. Stop using the cream if you experience severe irritation or swelling.
- Glycolic acid – lightens dark spots, evens tone, face color, reduces wrinkles, also tightens enlarged pores and holds moisture in the skin. Glycolic acid is derived from sugar cane, it is considered a natural product and falls under the same classification as citric acid from citrus fruits like lemons and oranges. People can use glycolic acid products for a variety of reasons relating to anti-aging to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and to make the skin look smoother, tighter & younger looking overall. It is also used as an acne treatment.
- Kojic acid – natural active whitening agent, aimed at combating with various forms of hyperpigmentation, well whitens the skin by reducing the production of melanin. Kojic acid in this product is a natural substance that can be found in fungi, such as mushrooms and rice malting. This acid has antibacterial and antifungal properties but is used in skin creams mostly because of its skin lightening properties. Kojic Acid works by preventing the production of melanin, a skin pigment that can sometimes be responsible for the appearance of unsightly age spots. Melanin is a natural substance that gives color to our skin and is one of the main reasons behind skin discoloration. Kojic acid stops melanin production in the upper layers of the skin, resulting in a lighter looking skin on the top.
GLYAHA-KOJ SKIN LIGHTENING LOTION INGREDIENTS
Purified water, kojic acid palmitate, glycolic acid, propylene glycol, glycolic acid, cetomicrogol emulsifying wax, microcrystalline wax, light liquid paraffin, cetostearyl alcohol, hydroquinone, kojic acid, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, stearic acid, trolamine triethanolamine, perfume blue diamond, perfume hero, sodium metabisulphite, anhydrous sodium sulphite, Methylparaben, xanthum gum, butylated hydroxytoluene, disodium edetate, eurol BT (olive leaf extract), Propylparaben.
GLYAHA-KOJ SKIN LIGHTENING LOTION CONTRADICTIONS
- Hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to any active substances;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
- Skin infection, acne, herpes;
- Diseases of the rectum;
- Addison’s disease.
USE GLYAHA-KOJ SKIN LIGHTENING LOTION IN CASES
- Acute inflammation (including eczema) lesions of the skin (dermatitis, seborrhea, and others.);
- Rosacea, cuperosis, and other vascular defects.
SIDE EFFECTS OF GLYAHA-KOJ SKIN LIGHTENING LOTION
Skin dryness, peeling, burning, redness, erythema, pruritus. Allergic reactions are extremely rare but possible.
HOW TO USE GLYAHA-KOJ SKIN LIGHTENING LOTION
Consult with your dermatologist before using Glyaha-Koj lotion. In order to properly use it, follow the following steps:
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser;
- Apply only once per day – at night, at least 30 minutes before bedtime;
- Use only small dosage, small amount (the size of a pea or ½ centimeter or less) lotion on the tip of your finger;
- Apply a thin layer evenly on the pigmented area;
- Apply also to 5 mm area of normal skin surrounding the affected place and easily rub the lotion;
- Avoid using other products in the treated area for at least 1 hour after application;
- If skin becomes dry – apply a moisturizer;
- Results will be seen within 1-4 weeks of usage;
- Therapy time is 2-4 months according to the doctor’s recommendation;
- The second course is possible only after consultation with the dermatologist.