WHAT IS OXIDOBEN ADAPALENE 0.1% + BENZOYL PEROXIDE 2.5% GEL
Oxidoben Gel manufactured by Cipla Pharmaceuticals for topical use containing strong Adapalene 0.1% w/w and Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% w/w. Oxidoben Gel is an Epiduo generic made by Galderma Laboratories. Adapalene 0.1%, a synthetic retinoid, is a naphthoic acid derivative with retinoid-like properties. Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% is a highly lipophilic oxidizing agent that localizes in both bacterial and keratinocyte cell membranes. The chemical name for benzoyl peroxide is dibenzoyl peroxide. Oxidoben the same as Epiduo Gel successfully treats acne. Can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight and may cause you to sunburn more easily. Avoid sunlight. If you are going to be outside, wear sunscreen and protective clothing.
Oxidoben Gel is a medication used to treat acne in people over 12 years old. This topical gel contains two drugs. Adapalene 0.1% belongs to a group of drugs called retinoid-like compounds, which prevent inflammation. Benzoyl peroxide 2.5% belongs to a group of drugs called nitrogen binding agents, which kill acne-causing bacteria and remove dead skin cells. This medication comes in gel form and is applied to the affected skin once a day.
Common side effects include skin reactions where this medication is applied such as redness, dryness, swelling, scaling, stinging, or burning.
Oxidoben topical gel manufactured by a reputable pharma company Cipla pharmaceuticals contains a professional grade blend of Adapalene and Benzoyl Peroxide. Oxidoben gel is an Epiduo generic made by Galderma laboratories.
Chemically, Adapalene is a third-generation topical synthetic retinoid, a napthoic acid derivative with retinoid-like properties. Primarily used to treat mild to moderate acne, it’s also ideal for treating keratosis pilaris and other skin conditions.
Adapalene works by affecting the cell’s growth and decreasing redness, swelling, and inflammation. In this way, it serves to reduce the number and severity of acne pimples, and promote quick healing of pimples.
Especially beneficial for inflammatory acne, Benzoyl peroxide exhibits its acne-fighting properties by killing the bacteria under your skin. It also acts as an amazing peel to help remove dead skin cells from its surface, replacing them with newer healthy cells, thus increasing the skin cells turnover.
The ingredient is considered the most effective in helping get rid of dirt particles accumulated in the pores and clearing them up. Benzoyl peroxide also dries excessive skin oil/sebum. All of these actions combine to give your skin a fresh, healthy, and youthful look.
Clears breakouts where they start. The Oxidoben gel doesn’t treat the problem temporarily. It targets the root cause of acne and pimples (deep in pores) and prevents new acne from forming, which ultimately restores skin’s texture and tone. Oxidoben works differently than other acne treatments by normalizing skin cell turnover and effectively targets two primary causes of acne, clogged pores, and inflammation. Adapalene was created for superior tolerability compared to other prescription retinoid products not containing Adapalene. The gel is proven to be safe and effective backed by clinical testing.
HOW TO USE OXIDOBEN ADAPALENE 0.1% + BENZOYL PEROXIDE 2.5% GEL
Use Oxidoben Gel exactly as your doctor tells you to use it. Oxidoben Gel is for skin use only. Do not use Oxidoben Gel in or on your mouth, eyes, or vagina. Apply Oxidoben Gel one time a day. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. The only doctor can determine should you use Oxidoben Gel/Epiduo Gel.
- Do not use more Oxidoben Gel than you need to cover the treatment area. Using too much Oxidoben Gel or using it more than one time a day may increase your chance of skin irritation. Using it more often will not produce faster results, but may increase irritation.
- Minimize exposure to sunlight, including sunlamps. The use of sunscreen products and protective apparel, (e.g., hat) is recommended when exposure cannot be avoided.
- Avoid weather extremes such as wind and cold as this may cause irritation to your skin.
- Avoid applying Oxidoben Gel to cuts, abrasions, and sunburned skin.
- Avoid skin products that may dry or irritate your skin such as harsh soaps, astringents, cosmetics that have strong skin-drying effects and products containing high levels of alcohol.
- Avoid the use of “waxing” as a hair removal method on skin treated with Oxidoben Gel.
- Oxidoben Gel may bleach your clothes or hair. Allow Oxidoben Gel to dry completely before dressing to prevent bleaching of your clothes.
- Applying Oxidoben Gel: Wash the area where the gel will be applied with a mild or soapless cleanser and pat dry.