What is Dermaheal® Eyebag Solution?
Dermaheal is a series of injection solutions from the South Korean company Caregen. The series includes products for skin regeneration and rejuvenation, reduction of dark circles and eye bags, lipolysis, skin brightening, diminishing skin pigmentation, and hair loss treatment. Dermaheal products contain various biomimetic peptides with a broad spectrum of action, which trigger skin regeneration processes and enhance its protective properties. The series includes seven products – Dermaheal Dark Circle Solution, Dermaheal Eyebag Solution, Dermaheal HL, Dermaheal HSR, Dermaheal LL, Dermaheal SB, Dermaheal SR.
Dermaheal Eyebag Solution is a blend of biomimetic peptides designed specifically for the periorbital area. The product is aimed at diminishing eye bags and under-eye swelling. Tripeptide-41 stimulates lipolysis thus reducing subcutaneous fat. Oligopeptide-61 suppresses the expression of the factors responsible for fat deposition. Oligopeptide-73 protects the skin from the harmful effect of UV radiation, while nonapeptide-18 exerts anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects. Dermaheal Eyebag Solution activates the circulation of blood and lymph and rejuvenates the skin by improving its tone and complexion and reducing wrinkles.
Benefits of Dermaheal® Eyebag Solution
- The product has no analogs in the aesthetic medicine
- A unique blend of biomimetic peptides
- Perfect mesotherapy solution for non-surgical removal of eye bags
- Double effect due to both lipolysis and enhanced microcirculation
- Skin rejuvenation effect
- Prevents the accumulation of body fat and stimulates lipolysis
- The anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects
- Reduces the expression of adipogenic factors, which increase fat deposition
- Prevents damage to the skin cells by inhibiting the effect of UV and other factors inducing apoptosis
Scope of Dermaheal Eyebag Solution
- Eye bags
- Under-eye swelling
- Age-related changes in the periorbital area (wrinkles, pigmentation, saggy skin, loss of skin tone)
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.