What is Minimalist® Multi-Peptides 10% Face Serum?
A Multi-Peptides serum with a power of 7% Matrixyl 3000, a combo of 2 potent peptides that are clinically proven to smoothen wrinkles & increase elasticity. 3% Bio-Placenta that acts similar to human placenta with 5 peptides that promote cell growth and thus reduce aging.
A hydrating lightweight serum that is proven to boost skin moisturization by 83% instantly and reduce wrinkles under the eye by 46% and crow’s feet by 21% in 4 weeks. It contains premium quality Matrixyl 3000 by Croda, UK, and Bio-placenta by Labio, Korea, leading global suppliers of skincare ingredients.
- Matrixyl 3000: It supports the activation of the cutaneous repair process, and in particular at the level of the fragile and UV-damage-prone papillary dermis, thus is a suitable and effective anti-aging serum for all skin types.
- Bio-Placenta: Helps in synthesizing various growth factors (very similar to human Placenta). The combination of five growth factors and other essential factors in Bio-placenta can have synergistic effects on the skin and helps in skin rejuvenation and cell revitalization. It also stimulates cell growth and promotes the biosynthesis of collagen
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates skin and smoothens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Oligopeptides: Studies have shown that some oligopeptides in skincare do indeed cause an increase in proteins like collagen and help to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkling and help to improve the volume and plumpness of the skin
- Polypeptides: Peptides are amino acids that make up certain proteins needed by the skin. More specifically, collagen is made of three polypeptide chains, so adding peptides can stimulate your skin to make collagen. More collagen can lead to firmer, younger-looking skin.
How to use Minimalist® Multi-Peptides 10% Face Serum
After cleansing and toning your face, take 2-3 drops of the serum on your fingertips with the dropper. Apply it to the face by gently tapping it on the skin. Do not layer immediately before/after antioxidants like Retinol, or Vitamin C.