WHAT IS HYALUGEL HYALURONIC ACID TOPICAL GEL
Hyalugel Pure Hyaluronic Acid Topical Gel – is the most suitable anti-aging remedy, moisturizer, conditioner and skin lifting solution for oily and acne prone skin. Hyalugel Pure Hyaluronic Acid Gel is one of the most important ingredients in our skin as we ageing. Hyalugel Pure Hyaluronic Acid Gel has been indicated for the wrinkle treatment of sensitive skin, oily and acne prone skin. It is a non-sticky, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, color free and fragrance free aquenous crystal gel. Hyalugel Pure Hyaluronic Acid Gel enhances the results of all the cosmetic procedures. It enhances blood circulation, reduces pore size and makes your skin baby-soft. It has excellent spreadability and absorbtion abilities, which makes it cost effective.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of connective tissue such as cartilage and skin and it is contained in Hyalugel Pure Hyaluronic Acid Gel. It makes these tissues more resilient and helps repair skin damage. Topical applications of hyaluronic acid may reduce fine wrinkles and otherwise improve the appearance of the skin.
Mechanism: Hyalugel is the brand name of a gel that contains pure hyaluronic acid. The hyaluronic acid in Hyalugel is produced by bacteria and is known as non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid (NASHA). It reduces wrinkles when it’s applied to the skin by making the skin fuller. Hyaluronic acid accomplishes this by binding with the water in the skin.
Effects: Hyaluronic acid was approved by the Food and Drug Administration in 2005 for the treatment of moderate folds and wrinkles in the face. These effects may last for a maximum of six months. Some patients may require more than one treatment to achieve optimum results.
Dosing: A preparation of Hyalugel hyaluronic acid can be applied only topically to the surface of the skin by the user according to the instructions. This preparation is limited to a 2.5 percent solution of hyaluronic acid.
Hyalugel Plus made by Ethicare Remedies. It is an anti-ageing gel for the face based on hyaluronic acid 2.5%. Eliminates puffiness (the effect of puffy eyes), smooths wrinkles. It is quickly absorbed, increasing the elasticity of the skin. It is hyaluronic acid is responsible for maintaining the optimum moisture balance in the skin, firmness and elasticity of the connective tissue in the youth body produces this valuable polysaccharide in a sufficient amount, but with age, as well as under the influence of negative factors of the environment of its production is reduced. As a result of the lack of hyaluronic acid, the skin becomes flabby, spoiled complexion, wrinkles appear.
Hyaluronic acid is a glycosaminoglycan, a very long chain of disaccharides (sugars) present in all connective tissues that are responsible for retaining moisture. It is one of the main components of our extracellular matrix or the framework in which the skin cells sit. It has a great capacity to hold water. Studies have found that merely one gram of pure hyaluronic acid can hold up to six litres of water. One molecule alone can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water. Almost 50 percent of the hyaluronic acid is found in our skin and it degrades bit by bit every day. This helps in retaining the moisture in the skin and making it look hydrated with a youthful glow!
It is the most suitable moisturizer and conditioner for the oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin. It is a non-sticky, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, colour free and fragrance-free gel. It enhances the result of the cosmetic procedure. It has excellent spreadability which makes it cost effective. It enhances blood circulation. Reduces pore size and makes your skin baby-soft.
How to use: Use 1-2 times a day. After cleaning the skin apply the gel on the skin and implement movements. Hyalugel Plus can be used under make-up or a sunscreen during the day and night – nutritious.
DETAILS ABOUT HYALUGEL HYALURONIC ACID TOPICAL GEL
Hyalugel Hyaluronic Acid is basically a gel like molecule that acts as a cushioning agent in our body. Imagine our epidermis layer (inner layer of our skin) as a sponge, the solid part is collagen and the substance that holds a sponge together is hyaluronic acid. Hence, it acts as space filler keeping our skin healthy and young. An average human body contains about 15 grams of Hyaluronic Acid and 1/3rd of it is synthesized daily. As we grow old, our body drastically reduces the production of Hyaluronic acid leading to wrinkles, crow’s feet and other ageing issues. It is also observed that as we reach our 40’s, our skin produces half the HA needed for it to look young and glowing.
The polymer hyaluronic acid is an important natural component of skin produced by fibroblast skin cells, which decreases as you age. Skin starts losing hyaluronic acid as early as age 18, but wrinkles and other skin damage from hyaluronic acid loss don’t generally show up until the late 30s or early 40s. Preserving or regaining hyaluronic acid is a goal of many skin care scientists and products that can help with these tasks can keep skin supple and youthful-looking.
Definition: Hyaluronic acid in Hyalugel Hyaluronic Acid Topical Gel, also known as HA, is a natural compound found in skin that has many important functions, including holding in moisture, providing cushioning, aiding in tissue repair, holding together the skin structural components collagen and elastin, and helping create a protective barrier against microorganisms.
Gel base: Hyalugel Hyaluronic Acid Gel is skin care product that contains hyaluronic acid. Gel product containing HA are considered are effective at moisturizing surface skin cells, which prevents water loss and protects the skin from dirt and other pollutants. Hyaluronic acid filler gel, such as Hyalugel is applied onto the the skin to replace missing HA in the dermis, temporarily restoring plumpness and filling in wrinkles and creases. This restores a youthful appearance to the face, neck, chest or other areas applied Hyaluronic acid gel.
Moisturizing: Since hyaluronic acid holds moisture well–holding up to 1,000 times its weight in water–it is a commonly used component in moisturizers. In these Hyalugel Hyaluronic Acid Topical Gel moisturizer, it functions not only to deliver water to the skin, but also to hold it there. As a large molecule, it doesn’t permeate deep into the skin, but instead stays near the surface where it moisturizes the skin surface layers.
Wrinkles: The loss of natural hyaluronic acid is one of the causes of wrinkles, so the idea of putting HA back into the skin to repair wrinkles makes sense. Hyalugel Hyaluronic Acid Topical Gel is useful for reducing or removing wrinkles. By reducing wrinkles, hyaluronic acid gel make the skin look younger and increase skin tone, making it look smooth and supple.
Safety: Hyaluronic acid based product Hyalugel Topical Gel is considered highly safe, because it made from synthesized HA, which is made in bacteria instead of using human or animal tissue. There are few allergic reactions or side effects involved with using hyaluronic acid, though some people may experience mild, temporary redness or swelling after application.
Considerations: Hyaluronic acid topical applications last longer than collagen injections. Hyalugel cream causing a reduction in wrinkles and an increased plumpness to the dermis during the long time. Repeated of use Hyalugel Hyaluronic Acid Gel will maintain moisture levels in the skin, preventing skin dehydration and ageing.
KEY INGREDIENTS OF HYALUGEL PLUS
2.5% Hyaluronic Acid in aqueous gel base – hyaluronic acid for skin packs a ton of skin-boosting benefits, including mega moisture!
- Hyaluronic acid (HA), or hyaluronan, is a carbohydrate molecule that is naturally occurring in our bodies. That’s right, it’s already in your skin!
- HA provides lubrication to the connective tissues of our joints and skin and is an important part of our skin’s overall health.
- HA is present in many areas of your body including your eyes, internal fluids, and connective tissue, but much of it is in your skin, which accounts for 50% of your body’s total HA level.
- Even though it occurs naturally in our bodies, HA is a super popular skincare ingredient. Don’t worry, the type that’s in skincare isn’t taken from people; it’s replicated in a lab.
- Hyaluronic acid’s main power move – and the reason it’s gained so much attention in skincare – is its amazing ability to deliver lasting moisture to the skin.
- HA is a humectant, which means it grabs moisture and holds it so skin can absorb it. The hyaluronic acid molecule can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water!
- As we age, our skin doesn’t maintain moisture as well as it used to. Babies are born with lots of hyaluronic acid in their skin, which is why it’s so soft!
- When our skin loses its suppleness, it starts to sag and fine lines and wrinkles become more apparent (thanks, gravity!)
- Diminishes Wrinkles – Applying hyaluronic acid on your face plumps up the skin to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Firms and Tones – When your skin is supple and hydrated, it plumps up to appear firmer, less saggy, and more toned.
- HA restores skin’s moisture to temporarily turn back the clock and give your skin some oomph and youthful rejuvenation!
- Improves Protective Barrier – When your skin is dry, its surface is more vulnerable to damage and even infection getting through.
- By providing your skin’s outer layers from the environment with rich moisture, HA actually strengthens your skin’s protective barrier to give you stronger, healthier skin.
- Supports Healing – Likewise, HA supports your skin’s healing and repairing ability by giving skin-soothing moisture and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hyaluronic acid recommended for people with dry or eczema-prone skin, or to help skin recover post-procedure (following a chemical peel, laser treatment, or resurfacing).
- Antioxidant Defense – HA even gives your skin antioxidant defence to fight UV damage. This is important since free radicals can break down collagen and elastin to age our skin and make wrinkles and sagging more apparent.
Glycerin or glycerol can be used on all types of skin including oily skin. It is used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines. Glycerin attracts moisture onto your skin which is why it is considered a humectant. Glycerin is an emollient, making skin not only moist but soft and supple to the touch. Glycerin in lotions or other skin care products can help prevent or combat dry skin.
- Moisturising: Glycerin acts as a very effective moisturizer on the skin. It makes your skin absorbs water from air reducing the dry and dull patches on your skin. It’s therefore very useful in winters as well. Glycerin can be applied directly onto the skin as a moisturizer. Dab a cotton ball with glycerin and apply it onto your skin. Wow, you will feel your skin gets soft, supple and hydrated immediately on its application. It adds hydration and health to your skin. Glycerin is also known for its meditative properties that work to heal dry, rough and irritated skin.
- Smoothing: As the skin ages, it looks dull and gets susceptible to irritation, redness and many other conditions, such as dry skin due to losing its ability to retain moisture. With ageing, your skin gets rough – but using glycerin regularly can make your skin smooth and prevent other problems associated with dryness. This also helps in smoothing your skin and face by filling in the tiny cracks in the dry skin.
- Maintains Water Balance: Humectants in glycerin attract water from air and help in retaining water in the skin. When glycerin or glycerol is applied to the skin, it minimizes water loss due to evaporation and maintains the skin’s water balance on an intercellular level– so keeps the skin well hydrated and nourished.
- Nourishes Skin: Because of its skin nourishing properties, glycerin can be used every day. Its regular use will help to keep your skin healthy, soft and fresh.
- Enhances Skin Appearance: Glycerin acts as an emollient that keeps your skin not only moist but soft and supple to touch. It makes your skin looks healthier and attractive, devoid of the scaly looks and other characteristics of the dry skin. Its therapeutic effects on wounds and other skin diseases also lead your skin to look healthier and smoother.
- Heals Skin: Glycerin is able to guide cells to grow and mature more effectively, thus helping the skin heal. Glycerin also acts as a natural medication for fungal infections like eczema and psoriasis, by reducing bruising and helping the infected tissue and cells to repair themselves more quickly.
- Protects Skin: Glycerin increases the thickness of the epidermal layer and improves barrier function. It helps keep harmful chemicals and environmental elements out of the skin and locks moisture in.
Carbomer – help to distribute or suspend an insoluble solid in a liquid. They are also used to keep emulsions from separating into their oil and liquid components. Carbomers are often used to control the consistency and flow of cosmetics and personal care products.
BENEFITS OF HYALUGEL PLUS HYALURONIC ACID 2.5% GEL
Anti-Aging: Hyaluronic acid has shown dramatic results in reducing the fine lines and wrinkles by smoothing it out from inside the skin layers. It keeps the skin moisturized and reduces the appearance of ageing signs. The moisture-binding ability of this magical ingredient makes it viable for achieving firmness and pliability.
Glow-Boosting: The moisture retention increases and the toxins and free-radicals are automatically eliminated by the regular use of hyaluronic acid. It stimulates collagen-production and makes the skin tissues more flexible. This is proven to be highly beneficial in boosting glow in dull and lifeless skin-types.
Sensitive Skincare: Hyaluronic acid is mild and soothing to sensitive skin. It reduces the redness and itchiness caused due to irritants like chemicals or pollen. It calms down the bumps and is helpful in reducing the blemishes.
Dry-Skin Care: During winter, our skin tends to lose moisture and feels stretchy. This imbalance the natural pH of the skin and break-outs may aggravate acne and break-outs. Hyaluronic acid keeps the skin hydrated with optimum levels of moisture. It locks in moisture so that the skin does not feel dry during cold weather.
Oily-Skin Care: Oily-skin is the result of excess production of oils by the sebaceous glands underneath our skin. Many of us think that drying out the skin by harsh chemical treatments will help. In fact, doing so will aggravate the oil glands and may lead to acne problems. Hyaluronic acid keeps the sebum secretion in check and replenishes the skin. It keeps the skin soft and supple along with keeping acne at bay.
HYALUGEL HYALURONIC ACID TOPICAL GEL FOR AGING SKIN TREATMENT
Almost half of the body’s HA is located in the collagen of the skin. So you can imagine the role Hylauronic acids plays in keeping our skin looking fresh and young. Hyalugel Pure Hyaluronic Acid is the best gel to retain water in our skin, hence resulting in increased smoothness and softness of the skin. Hyaluronic acid acts as an excellent moisturizer and gives a grown-up’s skin a fresher, younger, lifted and supple look. The best way to get supple, firmer skin is through Hyaluronic acid fillers done through a Hyalugel Pure Hyaluronic Acid molecules. When applied, Hyaluronic acid is directly penetrates into wrinkled areas to plump up the skin. Applied topically Hyaluronic acid, it increases the hydration of your skin, improves elasticity and water retention of your skin.
HOW TO USE HYALUGEL HYALURONIC ACID TOPICAL GEL
- After cleansing your face and the affected area, apply all over your face evenly, more on the affected areas.
- Allow it to dry. The gel should be used 2 times a day on the affected area regularly, or after cosmetologic procedures.