WHAT IS HYALUGEL HYALURONIC ACID TOPICAL GEL
Hyalugel Pure Hyaluronic Acid Topical Gel – is the most suitable anti-aging remedy, moisturizer, conditioner, and skin lifting solution for oily and acne-prone skin. Hyalugel Pure Hyaluronic Acid Gel is one of the most important ingredients in our skin as we age. Hyalugel Pure Hyaluronic Acid Gel has been indicated for the wrinkle treatment of sensitive skin, oily and acne-prone skin. It is a non-sticky, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, color-free, and fragrance-free aqueous crystal gel. Hyalugel Pure Hyaluronic Acid Gel enhances the results of all cosmetic procedures. It enhances blood circulation, reduces pore size, and makes your skin baby-soft. It has excellent spreadability and absorption abilities, which makes it cost-effective.
Hyalugel Plus is a skincare cream with potent moisturizing, anti-wrinkle, and skin toning properties. It helps people with oily skin or acne better manage dehydration without resorting to oily skin products.
The active ingredient in Hyalugel plus is Hyaluronic acid. It pulls double duty on the skin as it enhances cellular repair and provides prolonged lubrication. As a consequence, hyaluronic acid reverses the impact of aging on the skin.
Hyaluronic acid sounds like a notorious substance to put on your skin. But our bodies naturally produce hyaluronic acid to keep the integrity of connective tissues found in the joints, skin, and even the eyes.
As we age, the body loses its capacity to generate sufficient amounts of positively active molecules. Subsequently, hyaluronic acid production decreases, resulting in dry skin and reduced elasticity. Therefore, hyaluronic acid is the ultimate agent to fight aging effects on the skin.
In addition to its rejuvenating skin properties, HA is a potent moisturizer and healing agent. One molecule can hold 1000 its weight water. Unlike oil-filled hydrating creams, Hyaluronic acid provides sustained skin hydration without worsening oily skin or acne.
Moreover, it helps the skin repair itself. Wounds and acne scars diminish in size as healthier skin cells replace the fibrous area. Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of connective tissue such as cartilage and skin and it is contained in Hyalugel Pure Hyaluronic Acid Gel. It makes these tissues more resilient and helps repair skin damage. Topical applications of hyaluronic acid may reduce fine wrinkles and otherwise improve the appearance of the skin.
Mechanism: Hyalugel is the brand name of a gel that contains pure hyaluronic acid. The hyaluronic acid in Hyalugel is produced by bacteria and is known as non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid (NASHA). It reduces wrinkles when it’s applied to the skin by making the skin fuller. Hyaluronic acid accomplishes this by binding with the water in the skin.
Effects: Hyaluronic acid was approved by the Food and Drug Administration in 2005 for the treatment of moderate folds and wrinkles in the face. These effects may last for a maximum of six months. Some patients may require more than one treatment to achieve optimum results.
Dosing: A preparation of Hyalugel hyaluronic acid can be applied only topically to the surface of the skin by the user according to the instructions. This preparation is limited to a 2.5 percent solution of hyaluronic acid.
Hyalugel Plus is made by Ethicare Remedies. It is an anti-aging gel for the face based on hyaluronic acid 2.5%. Eliminates puffiness (the effect of puffy eyes), smooths wrinkles. It is quickly absorbed, increasing the elasticity of the skin. It is hyaluronic acid is responsible for maintaining the optimum moisture balance in the skin, firmness, and elasticity of the connective tissue in the youth body produces this valuable polysaccharide in a sufficient amount, but with age, as well as under the influence of negative factors of the environment of its production is reduced. As a result of the lack of hyaluronic acid, the skin becomes flabby, spoiled complexion, wrinkles appear.
Hyaluronic acid is a glycosaminoglycan, a very long chain of disaccharides (sugars) present in all connective tissues that are responsible for retaining moisture. It is one of the main components of our extracellular matrix or the framework in which the skin cells sit. It has a great capacity to hold water. Studies have found that merely one gram of pure hyaluronic acid can hold up to six liters of water. One molecule alone can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water. Almost 50 percent of the hyaluronic acid is found in our skin and it degrades bit by bit every day. This helps in retaining the moisture in the skin and making it look hydrated with a youthful glow!
It is the most suitable moisturizer and conditioner for oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin. It is a non-sticky, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, color-free, and fragrance-free gel. It enhances the result of the cosmetic procedure. It has excellent spreadability which makes it cost-effective. It enhances blood circulation. Reduces pore size and makes your skin baby-soft.
How to use: Use 1-2 times a day. After cleaning the skin apply the gel on the skin and implement movements. Hyalugel Plus can be used under make-up or sunscreen during the day and night – nutritious.
DETAILS ABOUT HYALUGEL HYALURONIC ACID TOPICAL GEL
Hyalugel Hyaluronic Acid is basically a gel-like molecule that acts as a cushioning agent in our body. Imagine our epidermis layer (inner layer of our skin) like a sponge, the solid part is collagen and the substance that holds a sponge together is hyaluronic acid. Hence, it acts as a space-filler keeping our skin healthy and young. An average human body contains about 15 grams of Hyaluronic Acid and 1/3rd of it is synthesized daily. As we grow old, our body drastically reduces the production of Hyaluronic acid leading to wrinkles, crow’s feet, and other aging issues. It is also observed that as we reach our 40’s, our skin produces half the HA needed for it to look young and glowing.
The polymer hyaluronic acid is an important natural component of skin produced by fibroblast skin cells, which decreases as you age. Skin starts losing hyaluronic acid as early as age 18, but wrinkles and other skin damage from hyaluronic acid loss don’t generally show up until the late 30s or early 40s. Preserving or regaining hyaluronic acid is a goal of many skincare scientists and products that can help with these tasks can keep skin supple and youthful-looking.
Definition: Hyaluronic acid in Hyalugel Hyaluronic Acid Topical Gel, also known as HA, is a natural compound found in the skin that has many important functions, including holding in moisture, providing cushioning, aiding in tissue repair, holding together the skin structural components collagen and elastin, and helping create a protective barrier against microorganisms.
Gel base: Hyalugel Hyaluronic Acid Gel is a skincare product that contains hyaluronic acid. Gel products containing HA have considered are effective at moisturizing surface skin cells, which prevents water loss and protects the skin from dirt and other pollutants. Hyaluronic acid filler gel, such as Hyalugel is applied onto the skin to replace missing HA in the dermis, temporarily restoring plumpness and filling in wrinkles and creases. This restores a youthful appearance to the face, neck, chest, or other areas applied Hyaluronic acid gel.
Moisturizing: Since hyaluronic acid holds moisture well–holding up to 1,000 times its weight in water–it is a commonly used component in moisturizers. In these Hyalugel Hyaluronic Acid Topical Gel moisturizers, it functions not only to deliver water to the skin but also to hold it there. As a large molecule, it doesn’t permeate deep into the skin but instead stays near the surface where it moisturizes the skin surface layers.
Wrinkles: The loss of natural hyaluronic acid is one of the causes of wrinkles, so the idea of putting HA back into the skin to repair wrinkles makes sense. Hyalugel Hyaluronic Acid Topical Gel is useful for reducing or removing wrinkles. By reducing wrinkles, the hyaluronic acid gel makes the skin look younger and increases skin tone, making it look smooth and supple.
Safety: Hyaluronic acid-based product Hyalugel Topical Gel is considered highly safe because it is made from synthesized HA, which is made in bacteria instead of using human or animal tissue. There are few allergic reactions or side effects involved with using hyaluronic acid, though some people may experience mild, temporary redness or swelling after application.
Considerations: Hyaluronic acid topical applications last longer than collagen injections. Hyalugel cream causes a reduction in wrinkles and increased plumpness to the dermis for a long time. Repeatedly using Hyalugel Hyaluronic Acid Gel will maintain moisture levels in the skin, preventing skin dehydration and aging.
How to use hyaluronic acid in a daily skincare routine?
Even the best hyaluronic acid products will not show results if you are using them wrongfully. The correct application of Hyalugel ensures better outcomes and prevents wasteful misuse of the gel.
The ideal use of Hyalugel is two applications per day, once in the morning and once before bed. Wash your face from any makeup or dirt gathered on your skin. Apply the gel to your fingertips. Pea-size drops are sufficient. Massage the gel on your face in the motion of circles. You can apply other moisturizers as well. Hyaluronic acid will help lock in the moisturizer.
Hyaluronic acid and skin aging
Skin aging results from two independent processes. Natural or intrinsic aging affects the skin as equally as it affects other body s organs. The cell s life span becomes shorter, and the renewal capacity diminishes. This process is associated with decreased sex hormones. Particularly estrogen, which has a significant impact on youthful skin.
The second process is attributed to external factors such as UV light exposure or free radicals generation. Aging is the consequence of a combination of biological modifications such as collagen deficiency, loss of skin elasticity, and increased breakdown of skin connective matrix.
The most significant change in senile skin is the progressive downfall in hyaluronic acid levels. Hence, several studies investigated its functional role. There is evidence that hyaluronic acid production increases during wound healing. Additionally, it controls several aspects of tissue repair.
Over the past two decades, intensive studies investigated the potential of hyaluronic acid for skin rejuvenation. In conclusion, Hyalugel plus is a moisturizing cream containing 2.5% of hyaluronic acid. It enhances skin lubrication and wound repair. Hyaluronic acid is the most promising agent for aging reversal.
KEY INGREDIENTS OF HYALUGEL PLUS
2.5% Hyaluronic Acid in aqueous gel base – hyaluronic acid for skin packs a ton of skin-boosting benefits, including mega moisture!
- Hyaluronic acid (HA), or hyaluronan, is a carbohydrate molecule that is naturally occurring in our bodies. That’s right, it’s already in your skin!
- HA provides lubrication to the connective tissues of our joints and skin and is an important part of our skin’s overall health.
- HA is present in many areas of your body including your eyes, internal fluids, and connective tissue, but much of it is in your skin, which accounts for 50% of your body’s total HA level.
- Even though it occurs naturally in our bodies, HA is a super popular skincare ingredient. Don’t worry, the type that’s in skincare isn’t taken from people; it’s replicated in a lab.
- Hyaluronic acid’s main power move – and the reason it’s gained so much attention in skincare – is its amazing ability to deliver lasting moisture to the skin.
- HA is a humectant, which means it grabs moisture and holds it so skin can absorb it. The hyaluronic acid molecule can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water!
- As we age, our skin doesn’t maintain moisture as well as it used to. Babies are born with lots of hyaluronic acid in their skin, which is why it’s so soft!
- When our skin loses its suppleness, it starts to sag and fine lines and wrinkles become more apparent (thanks, gravity!)
- Diminishes Wrinkles – Applying hyaluronic acid on your face plumps up the skin to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Firms and Tones – When your skin is supple and hydrated, it plumps up to appear firmer, less saggy, and more toned.
- HA restores skin moisture to temporarily turn back the clock and give your skin some oomph and youthful rejuvenation!
- Improves Protective Barrier – When your skin is dry, its surface is more vulnerable to damage and even infection getting through.
- By providing your skin’s outer layers from the environment with rich moisture, HA actually strengthens your skin’s protective barrier to give you stronger, healthier skin.
- Supports Healing – Likewise, HA supports your skin’s healing and repairing ability by giving skin-soothing moisture and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hyaluronic acid is recommended for people with dry or eczema-prone skin, or to help skin recover post-procedure (following a chemical peel, laser treatment, or resurfacing).
- Antioxidant Defense – HA even gives your skin antioxidant defense to fight UV damage. This is important since free radicals can break down collagen and elastin to age our skin and make wrinkles and sagging more apparent.
Glycerin or glycerol can be used on all types of skin including oily skin. It is used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles, and fine lines. Glycerin attracts moisture onto your skin which is why it is considered a humectant. Glycerin is an emollient, making skin not only moist but soft and supple to the touch. Glycerin in lotions or other skincare products can help prevent or combat dry skin.
- Moisturizing: Glycerin acts as a very effective moisturizer on the skin. It makes your skin absorbs water from the air reducing the dry and dull patches on your skin. It’s therefore very useful in winters as well. Glycerin can be applied directly onto the skin as a moisturizer. Dab a cotton ball with glycerin and apply it to your skin. Wow, you will feel your skin gets soft, supple, and hydrated immediately on its application. It adds hydration and health to your skin. Glycerin is also known for its meditative properties that work to heal dry, rough, and irritated skin.
- Smoothing: As the skin ages, it looks dull and gets susceptible to irritation, redness, and many other conditions, such as dry skin due to losing its ability to retain moisture. With aging, your skin gets rough – but using glycerin regularly can make your skin smooth and prevent other problems associated with dryness. This also helps in smoothing your skin and face by filling in the tiny cracks in the dry skin.
- Maintains Water Balance: Humectants in glycerin attract water from the air and help in retaining water in the skin. When glycerin or glycerol is applied to the skin, it minimizes water loss due to evaporation and maintains the skin’s water balance on an intercellular level– so keeps the skin well hydrated and nourished.
- Nourishes Skin: Because of its skin-nourishing properties, glycerin can be used every day. Its regular use will help to keep your skin healthy, soft, and fresh.
- Enhances Skin Appearance: Glycerin acts as an emollient that keeps your skin not only moist but soft and supple to the touch. It makes your skin looks healthier and attractive, devoid of the scaly looks and other characteristics of dry skin. Its therapeutic effects on wounds and other skin diseases also lead your skin to look healthier and smoother.
- Heals Skin: Glycerin is able to guide cells to grow and mature more effectively, thus helping the skin heal. Glycerin also acts as a natural medication for fungal infections like eczema and psoriasis, by reducing bruising and helping the infected tissue and cells to repair themselves more quickly.
- Protects Skin: Glycerin increases the thickness of the epidermal layer and improves barrier function. It helps keep harmful chemicals and environmental elements out of the skin and locks moisture in.
Carbomer – helps to distribute or suspend an insoluble solid in a liquid. They are also used to keep emulsions from separating into their oil and liquid components. Carbomers are often used to control the consistency and flow of cosmetics and personal care products.
BENEFITS OF HYALUGEL PLUS HYALURONIC ACID 2.5% GEL
Anti-Aging: Hyaluronic acid has shown dramatic results in reducing the fine lines and wrinkles by smoothing them out from inside the skin layers. It keeps the skin moisturized and reduces the appearance of aging signs. The moisture-binding ability of this magical ingredient makes it viable for achieving firmness and pliability.
Glow-Boosting: The moisture retention increases and the toxins and free radicals are automatically eliminated by the regular use of hyaluronic acid. It stimulates collagen production and makes the skin tissues more flexible. This is proven to be highly beneficial in boosting glow in dull and lifeless skin types.
Sensitive Skincare: Hyaluronic acid is mild and soothing to sensitive skin. It reduces the redness and itchiness caused due to irritants like chemicals or pollen. It calms down the bumps and is helpful in reducing the blemishes.
Dry-Skin Care: During winter, our skin tends to lose moisture and feels stretchy. This imbalance in the natural pH of the skin and break-outs may aggravate acne and break-outs. Hyaluronic acid keeps the skin hydrated with optimum levels of moisture. It locks in moisture so that the skin does not feel dry during cold weather.
Oily-Skin Care: Oily skin is the result of excess production of oils by the sebaceous glands underneath our skin. Many of us think that drying out the skin by harsh chemical treatments will help. In fact, doing so will aggravate the oil glands and may lead to acne problems. Hyaluronic acid keeps the sebum secretion in check and replenishes the skin. It keeps the skin soft and supple along with keeping acne at bay.
Premium Quality Ingredients: Extinguish parched skin with this ultra-recharging gel serum. Formulated with 2.5% hyaluronic acid for plump, dewy skin. This hydrating treatment is amazing as light dampness support oily skin types or as a layering agent for dry skin types. The hyaluronic acid gel gives a tightening effect to the skin.
Hyalugel plus aqueous gel by OKdermo is a non-sticky aqueous clear gel. Hyaluronic acid with its moisturizing and conditioning properties is the ideal anti-aging remedy. It enhances microcirculation and reduces the appearance of pores. Hyaluronic acid has a dual action on the skin as it enhances cellular repair and provides lubrication. It is the ideal formulation that processes your skin for a smooth velvety touch.
Achieve a Youthful Skin: Hyaluronic acid is a natural part of the skin’s dermis where it helps retain the moisture we lose every day. Hyalugel acts as a nourishing supplement to the skin to make it hydrated, brighter, and fuller. This action reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles.
Okdermo can supply you with a 100% authentic and pure formulation of this miraculous hyaluronic acid gel formulation. Okdermo is a skincare Product supplying Company that supplies original products from reputable and trusted manufacturers only. You can easily order the hyalugel online from Okdermo at affordable prices.
Top-Rated Skincare Products: OKdermo aims to offer its customers all the best alternatives to spas and salons with its professional-grade formulations. OKdermo is the top-rated skincare products supply company that delivers products from authentic manufacturers only.
Dermatologically recommended formulations: OKdermo has now grown to a trusted medical aesthetic skincare product supply company. Our products including Hyalugel are used and recommended professionally by dermatologists and plastic surgeons worldwide.
Results Guaranteed: Our aim is to never compromise on quality and safety. All of our formulations are tested and tried for safety and are guaranteed to give 100% results. Give our Hyalugel a try and you will be amazed by the results.
Don’t let the unfortunate signs of skin damage and premature aging deprive your skin of its natural beauty and glow. OKdermo is here to help you with its wide range of professionally formulated products. To find more about our skincare products, visit our website.
HYALUGEL HYALURONIC ACID TOPICAL GEL FOR AGING SKIN TREATMENT
Almost half of the body’s HA is located in the collagen of the skin. So you can imagine the role Hylauronic acids play in keeping our skin looking fresh and young. Hyalugel Pure Hyaluronic Acid is the best gel to retain water in our skin, hence resulting in increased smoothness and softness of the skin. Hyaluronic acid acts as an excellent moisturizer and gives a grown-up’s skin a fresher, younger, lifted, and supple look. The best way to get supple, firmer skin is through Hyaluronic acid fillers done through Hyalugel Pure Hyaluronic Acid molecules. When applied, Hyaluronic acid directly penetrates into wrinkled areas to plump up the skin. Applied topically Hyaluronic acid, it increases the hydration of your skin, improves elasticity and water retention of your skin.
HOW TO USE HYALUGEL HYALURONIC ACID TOPICAL GEL
- After cleansing your face and the affected area, apply all over your face evenly, more on the affected areas.
- Allow it to dry. The gel should be used 2 times a day on the affected area regularly or after cosmetology procedures.