What is VC20 Vitamin C 20% gel
VC 20 is a gel manufactured by reputable Cipla Pharmaceuticals, containing Vitamin C purest L-Ascorbic Acid at a concentration of 20%. Individuals with signs of photodamaged/aging skin (dryness, dull complexion, rough texture, fine lines, wrinkles, age spots) will benefit the most from VC 20 topical gel. People who are having melasma/hyperpigmentation can also get benefit from VC 20 gel.
The side effects that may occur with the use of VC 20 gel are slight tingling or stinging sensation, rash, itching, burning sensation, and redness. Avoid contact with the eyes, if any such contact occurs, immediately flush thoroughly with water. VC 20 gel does not provide complete photoprotection; hence sunscreen has to be applied to prevent sun damage.
How to use VC20 Vitamin C 20% gel
- Cleanse your face
- Take an adequate quantity of VC 20 on your fingertips
- Apply your face and neck
- Gently massage till it fully absorbed
- VC 20 gel should be used once daily in the morning
- Before application, ensure that the skin area to be treated and your hands are thoroughly clean
- Apply the gel before using any sunscreens or makeup