What is The Chaeum Premium #3® Hyaluronic Acid Gel with Lidocaine?
Chaeum Premium is a series of dermal fillers containing highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). The series contains products varying in the HA cross-linking rate and the scope of use. Low temperatures and the long duration of the cross-linking reaction used in the production of Chaeum Premium fillers yield an even and dense gel structure thus ensuring even distribution of the filler during the injection. Minimized residual BDDE and protein levels guarantee the absence of allergic reactions. Adverse side effects are minimized due to the low endotoxin content.
Chaeum Premium is a series of dermal fillers containing highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). The unique cross-linking technology used in the production of Chaeum Premium fillers provides a single-phase and uniform structure of the HA. Exceptional purity is obtained by prolonged dialysis of hyaluronic acid after the cross-linking reaction. The regular and dense gel structure ensures a smooth and even distribution of the product during injection and a natural-looking effect.
The Chaeum Premium line of fillers based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid is presented in 4 types with a number sequence from 1 to 4. Chaeum Premium 3 is used to correct medium and deep wrinkles, lip augmentation, and facial volumization. The filler has a high HA cross-linking rate of 3 out of 4 and is injected into the middle and deep dermis.
Strengths of Chaeum Premium 3:
- High purity (endotoxin <0.03 EU/ml) minimizes post-injection inflammation
- Low BDDE (<0.5 ppm) and protein (<0.05) loads reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- Advanced product safety due to the long (14- to 15-day) dialysis for removal of BDDE residues
- Regular gel structure provides even extrusion force during injection, which makes the procedure easier, and less painful and also reduces the risk of injury
- Chaeum Premium 3 is used for the correction of medium and deep wrinkles, lip augmentation, and facial volumization. The filler has a high HA cross-linking rate and is injected into the middle and deep dermis
Scope of Chaeum Premium 3:
- Glabellar and forehead lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Chin wrinkles (mental crease)
- Lip augmentation
- Facial volumization (forehead, chin, and cheekbone areas
- Nose bridge/ridge improvement
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any adverse effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.