What is Neuramis Deep® Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler with Lidocaine?
A guaranteed satisfaction – Neuramis Deep with Lidocaine does that with excellence because it has been carefully tailored to deliver aesthetically-appealing lip contouring, as well as to effectively reduce the appearance of medium-to-deep wrinkles. This dependable anti-aging product can even be used for inexpensive augmentation of the chin, cheekbones, and forehead without the risk of gel migration, allergic reactions, or other side effects.
With 20mg of HA, results are results natural and subtle. Neuramis also features SHAPE (Stabilised Hyaluronic Acid and Purification Enhancement) – exclusive technology to Neuramis. It stabilizes cross-linking and enhances the purification process.
Neuramis is a New Hyaluronic acid dermal Filler highly effective for deep and static wrinkles, volume augmentations, and skin rejuvenation. Neuramis family is produced by Medytox, and manufacturing is based on the company’s Shape Technology characterized by 2-step cross-linking and an Enhanced purification process. It minimizes uncross-linked BDDE and guarantees the following 3 values:
- Enhanced safety – HA material with a molecular weight
- Long-lasting effect – Neuramis 2-step cross-linking process ensures a long-lasting effect
- High satisfaction – patients are satisfied with the natural results right after the treatment
Benefits of Neuramis Deep® Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler with Lidocaine
- The most comfortable procedure – lidocaine, which is part of Neuramis Deep Lidocaine, has an analgesic effect, making the procedure as comfortable as possible for patients.
- The high degree of purification – thanks to the unique SHAPE technology, characterized by a 2-stage cross-linking process and an increased process of hyaluronic acid purification, Neuramis Deep Lidocaine is a reliable and effective product. Ideal for correcting deep wrinkles and restoring lost volume.
- Fast and safe result – the effect of Neuramis Deep Lidocaine is noticeable immediately after the procedure, and a significant improvement in the structure and elasticity of the skin is achieved, as well as the replenishment of the lost volume.
- Easy to use – ultra-thin needles manufactured by the Japanese company TSK Laboratory, as well as the plasticity of hyaluronic acid, guarantee ease of use and natural shapes.
- Top quality – Neuramis Deep Lidocaine uses hyaluronic acid supplied by a Japanese company (Shiseido), the safety of which has been confirmed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Administration for Quality Assurance of Medical Services and Medicines.
- Long-term effect – the duration is up to 12 months, depending on the characteristics of the patient.