What is Bellast Ultra Soft-L® Non-Animal Hyaluronic Acid Filler with Lidocaine?
Bellast is a new-generation plastic multi-reticulated gel based on double polymerization hyaluronic acid molecules. Bellast is a sterile, pyrogen-free, monophasic, biocompatible gel based on non-animal hyaluronic acid isolated on the basis of biosynthesis.
Features of Bellast Ultra Soft-L® Non-Animal Hyaluronic Acid with Lidocaine
- Hypoallergenic, non-toxic
- Made with high-quality ingredients at the Shiseido Kakegawa factory in Japan
- Increased viscosity
- Thanks to the technology of increased concentration of crosslinked HA, the product has an increased viscosity, which prevents its penetration deep into the skin after application
- Thanks to the excellent 3D structure, the effect of the drug will be longer
- The product has been medically tested and is safe to use