What is The Chaeum Premium #2® Hyaluronic Acid Gel with Lidocaine?
The Chaeum Premium #2® Hyaluronic Acid Gel with Lidocaine line of fillers based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid is presented in 4 types with a number sequence from 1 to 4.
The Chaeum Premium line of fillers based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid is presented in 4 types with a number sequence from 1 to 4. Unique cross-linking technology is used for the production of Chaeum Premium fillers, which provide monophasic and even HA structures. Stable and dense gel structure ensures even distribution of the filler during injection, thus minimizing the risk of injury and providing a natural-looking effect.
The line is designed to correct wrinkles of various depths, lip augmentation, face rejuvenation, and volumization. It stands out for its high quality and purity, which is achieved using a unique long-term dialysis technology of cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Chaeum Premium 1 is used for the correction of forehead wrinkles and fine lines surrounding the eye. The filler has an HA cross-linking rate of 1 out of 4 and is injected into the middle and superficial dermis. High purity minimizes post-injection inflammation.
Chaeum Premium is a series of dermal fillers containing highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). Low temperatures and long duration of the cross-linking reaction used in the production of Chaeum Premium fillers yield even and dense gel structure. The exceptional purity of the product is achieved through prolonged dialysis of the HA after the cross-linking reaction. Minimized residual BDDE and protein levels guarantee the absence of allergic reactions.
Strengths of Chaeum Premium 2:
- Chaeum Premium 2 is designed for filling without creating volume in the surface and middle layers of the dermis.
- Low endotoxin content (<0.03 EU / ml) minimizes post-injection inflammation (redness, edema, pain, and burning sensations)
- The regular and dense structure of the gel ensures a uniform distribution of the product in the subcutaneous layers during the injection.
- The series contains products whose HA cross-linking rate varies according to the field of application.
- Prioritizes your safety by using low dosages of BDDE (<0.5 ppm) and protein (<0.05) to reduce the risk of allergic reactions
Scope of Chaeum Premium 2:
- Glabellar and forehead lines
- Periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet)
- Perioral lines (marionette lines, smoker’s lines, mouth frown)
- Lip contouring and augmentation
- Face rejuvenation
- Face volumization
- Corrects wrinkles of various depths
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any adverse effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.