What is Celosome Implant® Sodium Hyaluronate Gel Dermal Filler with Lidocaine?
Celosome is a series of dermal fillers containing stabilized hyaluronic acid (HA). The series includes 5 products varying in the parameters of viscoelasticity depending on the scope of use. The HENM technology used for HA cross-linking in Celosome fillers allows fine regulation of viscoelasticity parameters. Celosome fillers have exceptional purity and high safety: multi-staged membrane purification ensures minimal levels of BDDE, endotoxin, metal ions, and other impurities in the final product. With Celosome fillers, long-lasting and natural-looking aesthetic results can be achieved with a low risk of post-injection edema, bruises, and other side effects.
- Immediate and long-lasting esthetic effect
- The smooth and constant injection of the filler minimizes pain sensations during the procedure and the risk of bruises, as well as guarantees excellent aesthetic result
- No residual BDDE as shown by the liquid chromatography test
- Painless procedure due to the presence of lidocaine in the composition
- Outstanding duration of the aesthetic effect due to the high viscoelasticity of the gel