What is Sardenya Fine® Hyaluronic Dermal Filler with Lidocaine?
Sardenya Fine is a low-density filler used for contouring superficial wrinkles and eliminating wrinkles in the eyes, lips, and neck. It is used in the upper layers of the dermis. 8-12 months of action. It is used to solve fine age and expression lines in delicate areas: neck, periorbital and perioral zones.
- Preparations for contouring are made from purified hyaluronic acid, which has been stabilized and subjected to several stages of cleansing using a unique technology
- Thanks to the unique technology, contour fillers are absolutely safe
- They do not cause allergic reactions even in patients with a high risk of allergies, therefore, a skin sensitivity test is not required before using the product for contouring
- Fillers Sardenya has an optimal consistency for work, these preparations have improved viscosity and fluidity. As a result, the filler is 30% more flexible than other fillers
- The composition includes lidocaine, which makes the contouring procedure useless and more comfortable for patients
Benefits of Sardenya:
- Endotoxin is less than 0.04 EU/ mg
- No skin test is required before the procedure
- HA of Sardenya has a high molecular weight and its high crosslinking rate slows decomposition
- Natural and long-lasting effects
- Contains lidocaine
- Sardenya Fine has a low density and is intended for injection into the upper layer of the dermis