What is Neuramis® Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler with Lidocaine?
Neuramis® Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler with Lidocaine is a New Hyaluronic acid dermal Filler highly effective for deep and static wrinkles, volume augmentations, and skin rejuvenation.
Neuramis® family is produced by Medytox, and manufacturing is based on the company’s Shape Technology characterized by 2-step cross-linking and Enhanced purification process. It minimizes uncross-linked BDDE and guarantees the following 3 values:
- Enhanced safety – HA material with a molecular weight
- Long-lasting effect – Neuramis 2-step cross-linking process ensures a long-lasting effect
- High satisfaction – patients are satisfied with the natural results right after the treatment
Benefits of Neuramis® Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler with Lidocaine
- The most comfortable procedure – lidocaine, which is part of Neuramis Lidocaine, has an analgesic effect, making the procedure as comfortable as possible for patients.
- The high degree of purification – thanks to the unique SHAPE technology, characterized by a 2-stage cross-linking process and an increased process of hyaluronic acid purification, Neuramis Lidocaine is a reliable and effective product. Ideal for correcting deep wrinkles and restoring lost volume.
- Fast and safe result – the effect of Neuramis Lidocaine is noticeable immediately after the procedure, and a significant improvement in the structure and elasticity of the skin is achieved, as well as the replenishment of the lost volume.
- Easy to use – ultra-thin needles manufactured by the Japanese company TSK Laboratory, as well as the plasticity of hyaluronic acid, guarantee ease of use and natural shapes.
- Top quality – Neuramis Lidocaine uses hyaluronic acid supplied by a Japanese company (Shiseido), the safety of which has been confirmed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Administration for Quality Assurance of Medical Services and Medicines.
- Long-term effect – the duration is up to 12 months, depending on the characteristics of the patient.