What is Etrebelle® Injectable Filler for Face Volumerization?
Etrebelle®Injectable Filler for Face Volumerization is an injectable filler for face volumerization and general skin elasticity improvement. Product composition consists of two acids: hyaluronic (HA) and poly-lactic (PLA), whose combined application allows to reach significant improvement of facial skin condition.
Hyaluronic acid is devoted to skin moisturization and wrinkle flattering then polylactic acid confers the product with optimal viscosity and stimulates collagen synthesis in skin cells. The essential peculiarity of the solution is the consistent action of its acid constituents that provides the long-lasting effects of the procedures. It should be noted, that particles formed by poly-lactic acid in the solution have a well-ordered compact structure that is suitable for face polymerization at most. Thus, the application of new generation filler Etrebelle 200 with a well-balanced composition offers the great possibility to improve skin elasticity and recover its natural beauty and youth.
- Promotes flattering of both types of wrinkles: fine marionette lines and deep folds
- Possess a low crystalline structure that is suitable for volumerization and skin recovery at most
- Might be used for non-surgical correction of nose and chin shape
- Exerts optimal viscosity and does not migrate from the injection area
- The effect is evident even one week after the procedures
- The procedure is almost painless since is accompanied by lidocaine
Why use Etrebelle® Injectable Filler for Face Volumerization
- Elimination of wrinkles, including deep ones
- Restoration of volumes in the forehead area and tear trough
- Hollow cheeks correction
- Elimination of marionette-wrinkles
- General recovery of skin elasticity
The product has contraindications and can only be used by a certified cosmetologist. We are not responsible for the negative consequences of self-use.