What is Rejuran® Rejuvenation with PN Biorevitalizant?
Rejuran is a booster, based on polynucleotide (PDRN) isolated from salmon cells. PDRN promotes the production of collagen and elastin, renews the dermal layers, and restores the cellular matrix, accelerating skin repair and regeneration. All products are FDA-approved, safe to use, and minimize the risk of side effects and allergic reactions.
Rejuran is a series of salmon-derived polynucleotide (PDRN) skin boosters. PDRN promotes the regeneration of all layers of the epidermis/dermis by stimulating the production of collagen, and elastin and contributing to the restoration of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, PN promotes DNA repair and synthesis, thereby accelerating tissue regeneration and healing. Rejuran products are FDA-cleared and CE certified. They aim for long-term skin rejuvenation and hydration.
Rejuran Healer (婴儿针) repairs and rejuvenates aging or damaged skin. Unlike hyaluronic acid skin boosters, Rejuran Healer consists of biologically active molecules that stimulate regenerative processes and reduce inflammation. Rejuran Healer is a unique and innovative treatment and the most recent addition to our skin rejuvenation toolbox.
Rejuran Healer can be used on the forehead, temples, midface, cheek, chin, and neck areas, and is suitable for most people. It can be used as a preventative treatment in younger adults to delay the skin aging process but is particularly helpful to those with more pronounced effects of aging skin (uneven skin tone and texture, loss of elasticity, and fine lines) and those with skin damaged by acne scars.
Consisting of Polynucleotides (PN) suspended in a gel matrix, Rejuran is essentially made up of the components that make up our DNA.
These specific standards of DNA molecules are obtained from a certain breed of salmon (whose DNA makeup mirrors that of the human species most closely), purified, and broken up into small fragments.
Salmon DNA is safe and compatible with the human body without causing any adverse side effects. The acquired DNA is purified and free of unnecessary immunogenic proteins which may trigger an immune response.
These PNs improve skin elasticity and repair damaged skin, making them an excellent addition to laser-based treatments.
Benefits of Rejuran® Rejuvenation with PN Biorevitalizant
- Restoration of the cell matrix and cellular DNA
- Polynucleotides renew skin cells
- Minimal risk of side effects and allergic reactions
- FDA-certified, reliable, and safe product
- Faster tissue regeneration and healing of wounds/scars compared to other products containing only HA as an active component
- Clinically proven increase in skin thickness
- A double improvement in skin elasticity compared to other products made solely from HA
- Long-lasting effect
- Volumizing effect due to the 3D polymeric structure
- Minimum recovery time after the procedure
- The highly biocompatible composition guarantees the absence of adverse reactions
- Improved skin elasticity and hydration
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin repair and skin barrier function
- Skin climate normalization – regulation of oil control and skin thickness
- Improved skin tone and texture
Scope of Rejuran® Rejuvenation with PN Biorevitalizant
- Correction of superficial wrinkles
- Hydration of dehydrated skin
- Prevention of post-acne, scars
- Ptosis, couperose, melasma
- Pore narrowing
- Dermis and epidermis regeneration
How does Rejuran® Healer Biorevitalizant work?
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Tissue restoration: Growth factor secretion is stimulated and resultant
- Salvage pathway: DNA fragments injected enable quicker cell and tissue regeneration
- Mechanical support: The product acts as a scaffold for the growth of your cellular network, providing the framework for quicker regeneration
What does it do?
- Activate self-regenerating powers of skin
- Improve thickness of dermis & epidermis and overall elasticity of the skin
- Keep skin young and healthy
Is there a difference between Rejuran® and Hyaluronic Acid skin boosters?
The term “skin booster” refers to a procedure where a stimulatory material is injected superficially into the skin to promote healing and hydration. As such, both Rejuran and hyaluronic acid (HA) can be used as “skin boosters”. The effects of each, however, are intrinsically different: Hyaluronic acid skin boosters act as a lifting and hydrating agent. Its main purpose is to volumize and hydrate the skin. Rejuran Healer contains biologically active compounds that only mildly hydrate the skin, but more importantly, naturally stimulate the skin’s reparative capabilities. Its effects are slow to show, but remain visible for a more prolonged period. As such, both have a role in dermal rejuvenation and can be combined for optimal results!
Can Rejuran® be combined with other treatments?
Yes! Rejuran acts as a synergistic simulator and food supply for skin growth and remodeling. As such, combining Rejuran with the following treatments can optimize results for skin rejuvenation, scar treatment, skin depigmentation, botox, and even hydration (with non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid skin boosters).