What is Mennus® Long-Term Neocollagenesis Filler?
A long-term neocollagenesis filler that lasts more than a year and a half, which slowly fills the skin with collagen to maintain a natural volume. PLA (Poly-lactic acid) + CMC (Carboxymethyl cellulose).
PLA [Poly Lactic Acid] is a fatty polyester that is a thermoplastic material synthesized using monomers from 100% renewable sources, such as starch from corn and potatoes. There are 2 types of enantiomer, L-Body, and D-Body, in the monoamine lactic acid of PLA, which have different optical properties, but the chemical and physical properties are the same.
Mennus® Long-Term Neocollagenesis Filler is a long-term Neocollagenesis (promotes collagen creation) filler that lasts more than a year and a half, and slowly fills the skin with collagen to maintain a natural volume.
- Compared to general PLA filler, meNnus has a perfect spherical shape and is more convenient with its low injection power due to uniform particle size.
- Reduce treatment time by applying Reanzen’s freeze-drying technology through quick suspension.
- No residue is left in the body after a period of time using biodegradable (absorbable) materials.
Benefits of Mennus® Long-Term Neocollagenesis Filler
- In comparison with HA filler that only gives temporary volume, PLA fillers help to improve wrinkles by boosting collagen creation with volume.
- Low injection power compared to general PLA fillers when injecting
- Spherical PLA particles create volume evenly on the skin and there is no needle blockage
- Faster decomposition than other products, so easier treatment preparation.
Who might need Mennus® Long-Term Neocollagenesis Filler treatment?
- The 30s-50s worried about aging. People in their 40s and 50s who have more fine wrinkles and less elastic skin due to aging in their 30s
- People are concerned about sensitive skin. Those who are concerned about thin, dry, and sensitive skin due to external and environmental factor
- People getting ready for a special day. People expect skin improvement in a short time ahead of special days such as weddings, first-birthday parties, filming, etc.
- People who want to restore skin health. People who want to restore skin elasticity to improve skin aging.