WHAT IS BENOQUIN MONOBENZONE 20 SKIN DEPIGMENTING AGENT
High-quality Benoquin Monobenzone 20% Micronized depigmenting cream is used as a topical solution to permanently depigment normal skin surrounding vitiliginous lesions only in persons with disseminated idiopathic vitiligo or melanoma. Benoquin Monobenzone 20% cream works by increasing the amount of skin pigment molecules (melanin) eliminated from skin cells in the body. Monobenzone is used to permanently depigment (lighten) skin in people with a condition called vitiligo. Depigmenting (lightening) darker skin around areas of skin affected by vitiligo helps even out the coloring and appearance of the skin. Use always with SPF sunscreens.
Monobenzone is not used: for freckles & skin blemishes removal, cosmetic whitening, bleaching or brightening of the skin, café-au-lait spots, sun damaged and hyperpigmented skin, melasma conditions, jaundice or other pigmentation disorders not caused by vitiligo.
WHAT IS BENOQUIN CREAM WITH MONOBENZONE 20 USED FOR
Benoquin Cream with Monobenzone 20% is a topical solution prescribed to depigment or lighten darker skin around areas of vitiligo skin. Benoquin Monobenzone 20% operates by lightening the areas of skin where the cream is applied to in order to even out its color. Note that this cream is only for vitiligo owners and should not be used to treat freckles, blemishes, cosmetic whitening, or jaundice, for this purposes is recommended Hydroquinone creams of other natural skin lighteners.
HOW TO USE BENOQUIN 20 MONOBENZONE CREAM
- Benoquin cream with 20% monobenzone should be used strictly according to the instructions provided by your dermatologist to get the most effective results from usage. It is normally administered to the area surrounding the discolored patches two to three times each day, but your individual instructions will depend on the severity of your condition and your skin type.
- Rinse the skin before use to remove loose skin, apply a small amount of cream, gently massage it into the skin, and allow any excess cream to evaporate.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after each application to prevent the cream from contacting any not-aimed areas or the mucous membranes as this can cause serious irritation.
SIDE EFFECTS OF BENOQUIN 20 MONOBENZONE CREAM
The usage of Benoquin cream monobenzone 20% may cause side effects in some users such as dry or flaking skin, mild skin irritation, mild redness or swelling of the skin, severe itchiness, burning sensations or intense swelling. Contact your dermatologist if any of above-mentioned symptoms took place to make sure the correct adjustments are made to your application frequency to prevent further problems from occurring. Permanent depigmenting/bleaching of skin area on which cream was applied.
BENOQUIN 20 MONOBENZONE CREAM PRECAUTIONS
- Do not apply Benoquin monobenzone 20% cream to the skin that is broken or severely damaged. It is also important to inform your dermatologist if you have psoriasis or other chronic health conditions that may cause unexpected problems during Benoquin cream application and usage.
- Strictly follow all instructions provided to you by your dermatologist while using Benoquin monobenzone 20% cream. Optimum application dosage can differ based on the user and condition.
- As this cream may be unsafe for certain users, it is essential you always inform your dermatologist if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have any allergies or other illnesses, or ongoing health conditions, and if you are taking any other form of supplements or herbal products.