What is Under Eye Dark Circles Peel
Lactic acid is specially used to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots and uneven complexion. This peel also improves skin tone and reduces pore appearance. Latic acid peel is a better choice for sensitive skin because it is milder than other peels. This QC tested Professional Grate Lactic acid peel you can use it safely at home and each bottle contains 25 complete facial applications this provides you excellent collagen stimulation and hydration it removes dead skin cells.
- Clean your skin with soap or any good cleanser dry it
- Apply peel with a brush evenly from the forehead up to the neck
- Keep peel for 8-10 mins depending on your skin sensitivity
- Spray neutralizer by closing your eyes keep it for 1 min and wash out gently with normal water
- Apply moisture and any good sunscreen lotion regularly twice or thrice for 15 days to avoid dryness and sun damage of the skin
- Repeat peeling sittings after 10-15 days for better results
Always do Patch Test: Apply peel below neck or armpit in a small area, look for any allergy and do peeling on the next day.
Procedure: Wash skin with soap and water, dry it. Apply peel with a brush, start applying from the forehead up to the neck, application time should not be more than 20 seconds. Keep peel for 3-7 mins depending on your skin sensitivity. Spray neutralizer, keep for 1 minute and wash with warm water. Apply sunscreen and a good moisturizer for 7 days twice daily.
Post peel: Good sun protection and moisturizing. First, the skin dies so it becomes black. This is the skin that is going to peel off itself. There are two types of peeling microscopic and macroscopic. Do not remove the skin by yourself. Don’t use soap for 1 days, thereafter, use mild soap for 7-8 days, don’t scrub too hard.
Note: If you don’t get desired results doesn’t mean the peel is not working it only means that your skin is tough for the peel you are using, then its time to use stronger peels or do multiple coats increase the application time of the peel in the next sitting. Consult your dermatologist and cosmetologist prior to use any peel at home.