What is Sardenya Shape® Hyaluronic Dermal Filler with Lidocaine?
Filler Sardenya Shape has the highest viscosity among the fillers of this line and is intended for sculpting the face by filling the subcutaneous space in case of insufficient volume in this area, as well as for plastic surgery of the nose, chin, and zygomatic bone. Action prolonged 18-24 months. It is used for injection contouring of deep skin defects and volumetric modeling.
- Preparations for contouring are made from purified hyaluronic acid, which has been stabilized and subjected to several stages of cleansing using a unique technology
- Thanks to the unique technology, contour fillers are absolutely safe
- They do not cause allergic reactions even in patients with a high risk of allergies, therefore, a skin sensitivity test is not required before using the product for contouring
- Fillers Sardenya has an optimal consistency for work, these preparations have improved viscosity and fluidity. As a result, the filler is 30% more flexible than other fillers
- The composition includes lidocaine, which makes the contouring procedure useless and more comfortable for patients
Strengths of Sardenya:
- Low endotoxin content (less than 0.04 EU / mg)
- Minimal risk of allergic reactions
- Prolonged effect
- Comfort and painlessness of the procedure
- Sardenya Shape is intended to inject into the deeper layers of the dermis