What is Sardenya Deep® Hyaluronic Dermal Filler with Lidocaine?
Filler Sardenya Deep is characterized by medium firmness. Its purpose is to combat flaws of moderate severity, which can be found in most areas of the face and body. With this filler, the nasolabial folds are filled, the contours are reinforced, and the lips are modeled. Injections are performed into the deep layer of the dermis. Action + 12-18 months. It is used for contouring of nasolabial folds, reinforcing contours, and increasing lip volume.
- Preparations for contouring are made from purified hyaluronic acid, which has been stabilized and subjected to several stages of cleansing using a unique technology
- Thanks to the unique technology, contour fillers are absolutely safe
- They do not cause allergic reactions even in patients with a high risk of allergies, therefore, a skin sensitivity test is not required before using the product for contouring
- Fillers Sardenya has an optimal consistency for work, these preparations have improved viscosity and fluidity. As a result, the filler is 30% more flexible than other fillers
- The composition includes lidocaine, which makes the contouring procedure useless and more comfortable for patients
Benefits of Sardenya:
- Endotoxin is less than 0.04 EU / mg
- Produced from non-animal ingredients and no skin test is required before the procedure
- HA of Sardenya has a high molecular weight and its high crosslinking rate slows decomposition
- Provides natural and long-lasting procedure results
- Contains lidocaine for enhancement of patient satisfaction
- Sardenya Deep has medium severity of elasticity and is used for correction of moderate skin defects