What is The Chaeum Premium #1® Hyaluronic Acid with Lidocaine?
The Chaeum Premium #1® Hyaluronic Acid Gel with Lidocaine line of fillers based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid is presented in 4 types with a number sequence from 1 to 4.
The line is designed to correct wrinkles of various depths, lip augmentation, face rejuvenation, and volumization. Fillers differ in the degree of HA molecule crosslinking and in the field of application.
The Chaeum Premium #1® Hyaluronic Acid Gel with Lidocaine stands out for its high level of quality and purity, which is achieved through the use of a special long-term dialysis technology of cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Strengths of Chaeum Premium:
- Low endotoxin content (<0.03 EU/ml) minimizes post-injection inflammation (redness, edema, painful and burning sensations)
- Low BDDE (<0.5 ppm) and protein (<0.05) loads reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- Constant extrusion force allows smooth and even injection, which makes the procedure easier, and less painful and also reduces the risk of injury
- The series contains products varying in the HA cross-linking rate depending on the scope of use
- Chaeum Premium 1 is used for filling fine wrinkles. The filler has a low HA cross-linking rate and is injected into the middle and superficial dermis
- Minimal viscosity facilitates seamless injections
- Low endotoxin content minimizes post-injection inflammation
- High-stage purification of hyaluronic acid
- Increased product safety due to minimized BDDE residue level, which reduces the risk of allergic reactions
- Lidocaine enables painless procedures
- A stable and dense gel structure ensures even distribution of the filler in the subcutaneous layers during the injection
- Ideal for thin skin and sensitive areas
- The series contains products varying in the ha cross-linking rate depending on the scope of use
- Its cross-linked fibers ensure a long-lasting effect
- Chaeum Premium 1 gives a natural-looking effect finish
Scope of Chaeum Premium 1:
- Glabellar lines
- Periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet)
- Perioral lines
- Lip contouring
- Skin rejuvenation
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any adverse effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.