What is Regenovue Fine Plus® Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler with Lidocaine?
REGENOVUE is made using hyaluronic acid, the safest ingredient adding 100% cross-linked structure between each molecule for a long-lasting duration.
- High-Quality Hyaluronic Acid
- Nonanimal base
- Bacterial extract natural substance
- High Purity(Endotoxin ＜0.0015IU/mg)
- Highly Crossed-Linked
- Linking material: BDDE
- Specialized manufacturing technique: Patent pending
- Increasing volume and duration
- High Viscosity
- Long-lasting duration
- Supports skin texture stably to maintain elasticity
- Highly Consistent Monophasic Structure
- Regular and compact pattern
- Stable and constant structure
- Natural volume
- Smooth injecting feeling
- Having Full Line-Up
- Various choices and accurate application
- Including Lidocaine
Regenovue is a dermal hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based filler with a 100% cross-linked structure. The innovative patented technology of HA cross-linking is used in the production of Regenovue. The product has outstanding purity, which means a minimum concentration of BDDE-derived by-products. Regenovue fillers are characterized by high elasticity and viscosity thus providing their even distribution and a long-lasting esthetic effect. The compact structure of the gel guarantees a constant injection pressure (uniform injection rate), which makes the procedure as comfortable and easy as possible both for the patient and the specialist.
- One of the lowest levels of residual BDDE among dermal fillers (<0.0015 IU/mg)
- Long-lasting esthetic effect due to the high viscosity and elasticity of the filler
- Painless and injury-free injection due to the finely-divided gel structure and the presence of lidocaine in the composition
- The dense monophasic structure of the gel ensures its uniform distribution in the subcutaneous layers
- Natural-looking effect
- The products contain HA of non-animal origin
- Provides elasticity and moisture to the skin
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.