What is Celosome Mid® Sodium Hyaluronate Gel Dermal Filler with Lidocaine?
Celosome Mid® Sodium Hyaluronate Gel Dermal Filler with Lidocaine is a product line containing hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin developed specifically for customer satisfaction.
- 8-phase ultra-functional technology
- Multi-way membrane for complete removal of BDDE, metal ions, and foreign substances
- De-ionized facilities and ultra-pure water system to minimize impurities and endotoxins
- HENM cross-linking technology for longer duration and optimized viscoelasticity Celosome series provide
- Minimized swelling and allergic reactions in the skin after treatment
- Immediate, stable, and visible result
- Natural volumizing effect for a long time
- Perfect customers satisfaction and safety
The use of fillers from this series gives visible results after the first procedure. The action is aimed at eliminating the first signs of aging and fundamental rejuvenation of the skin. At the same time, it is possible to choose a suitable drug for varying degrees of severity: both shallow and obvious wrinkles and creases.
Compared to other products, Celosome Mid® Sodium Hyaluronate Gel Dermal Filler with Lidocaine has the following advantages:
- The highest percentage of hyaluronic acid
- Minimized risk of puffiness and allergies
- Create the effect of natural volume
- The shape of the gel remains unchanged after the injection
- Excretion occurs by biodegradation
- The osmotic pressure of the gel is as close as possible to normal for the body
- High stability of hyaluronic acid molecules
- Exosomes stimulate the regeneration of fat cells
Celosome presents a series of stabilized hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based fillers. Celosome fillers are produced using special HENM cross-linking technology, which allows regulating viscoelasticity parameters for various needs: starting from skin rejuvenation to filling of deep wrinkles and facial volumization. Multi-staged membrane purification of HA in Celosome fillers allows complete removal of the cross-linking agent BDDE and heavy metals, while deionization and the use of ultra-pure water systems minimize the content of endotoxin and other impurities in the final product.
Strengths of Celosome:
- The series contains 5 products varying in the viscoelasticity properties of the HA gel depending on the scope of use
- Smooth gel injection reduces the risk of post-procedure edema and bruises
- Uniform gel distribution during the injection guarantees excellent aesthetic result
- High quality and high purity product: no residual BDDE as shown by liquid chromatography test
- HA of non-animal origin
- Fast recovery after the procedure
- Celosome Mid is used for filling mid-to-deep facial wrinkles and liquid facelifts. The filler is injected into the middle and deep dermis.
Scope of Celosome Mid:
- Nasolabial fold
- Forehead and frown lines
- Perioral lines (marionette lines)
- The aesthetic effect lasts from 9 to 18 months