Clarina® Gel 60ml/2fl.oz
Antioxidant Anti-Acne Face Wash
✓ Anti-inflammatory properties reduce acne and promote healing
✓ Controls oil, cleanses pores, clears acne
✓ Gentle, natural ingredients: Neem, Barbados Aloe, Turmeric
✓ Contains the source of salicylic acid, which is beneficial for acne
✓ Good consistency and smell, need a small amount for normal face cleaning
✓ The gel cleanses without drying the skin. A common mistake made by acne-sufferers with oily-skin is using the products which dry out the skin by stripping it off its natural oils, which results in the skin thinking that it needs more moisture and goes on to produce more and more oil. It’s a vicious cycle. Oily or not, all types of skins need moisture.
✓ Skin feels moisturized and smooth, but still clean, after washing
Acne control: Clarina Anti-Acne Face Wash Gel has anti-inflammatory, keratolytic (a peeling agent), antioxidant and antibacterial properties, which work synergistically to control acne. It eliminates propionibacterium acnes, the acne bacterium, and prevents excess sebum production, one of the main causes of acne.
Wound healing: Clarina Anti-Acne Face Wash Gel heals wounds, lesions, and acne scars more quickly.
| Items:||3 - 5|| 5% USD $16.15|
| Items:||6 - 9|| 10% USD $15.30|
| Items:||10 +|| 15% USD $14.45|
What is Anti-Acne Face Wash Gel Clarina®
Clarina anti-acne face wash gel is manufactured by reputable International Company Himalaya Herbals. Clarina Face Wash inhibits the production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) by its antioxidant activity, thus reducing inflammation mediated by acne-causing bacteria. The gel also has anti-inflammatory, anti-seborrheic, keratolytic, wound-healing, and antibacterial properties. Face wash includes the following main, active and natural components:
- Neem (nimba) 0.5mg – is especially beneficial for skin disorders like eczema and minor skin infections. Neem leaves also eliminate acne-causing bacteria
- Barbados aloe (ghrita-kumari) 1.0mg – has potent antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties, which are beneficial in treating skin wounds, allergies, and insect bites. Aloe has soothing properties which relieve dryness and itching
- Turmeric (haridra) 0.5mg – has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe the skin gently. The herb helps to even out skin tone and color, making it an excellent ingredient in a face wash. Turmeric also helps to retain the skin’s elasticity and makes it more supple.
- Jalavetasa (Salix tetrasperma) 0.1mg – common name is Wala in Hindi or Willow in English. This is the more active ingredient in this face wash. Willow bark extract (Salix alba) is used in skincare as an astringent and has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties. It is also used to stimulate the circulation of the main ingredients. The main constituents of willow bark extract are phenolic acids; such as salicin, salicortin, fragilin, populin, triandrin and vimalin, as well as flavonoids, tannins and minerals. It contains salicylic acid, which stimulates new cell formation by helping the old skin to slough off. It is also used for the extraction of pure and natural salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is the most effective remedy in the acne-battle.
How to use Anti-Acne Face Wash Gel Clarina®
- Moisten face
- Take a small quantity of gel and apply using a gentle circular motion, working up a lather
- Rinse well and pat dry
- For best results, use twice daily
The Himalaya Drug Company
is an Indian company established by M Manal in 1930 and based in Bangalore, India. It produces health care products under the name Himalaya Herbal Healthcare whose products include ayurvedic ingredients. It is spread across locations in India, the United States, the Middle East, Asia, Europe, and Oceania while its products are sold in 92 countries across the world. The company has more than 290 researchers that utilize ayurvedic herbs and minerals. Eighty-eight years ago, on a visit to Burma, Himalaya's founder, Mr. M. Manal, saw restless elephants being fed with a root to pacify them. The plant from which this was taken is Rauwolfia serpentina. Fascinated by the plant's effect on elephants, he had it scientifically evaluated. After extensive research, Serpina®, the world's first anti-hypertensive drug, was launched in 1934. This legacy of researching nature forms the foundation of Himalaya's operations. Himalaya uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade ayurvedic products. We have pioneered research that has converted Ayurveda's herbal tradition into a complete range of proprietary formulations dedicated to healthy living and longevity. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in 90 countries. Since its inception, the company has focused on developing safe, natural and innovative remedies that will help people lead richer, healthier lives. Today, Himalaya products have been endorsed by 400,000 doctors around the globe and consumers in 90 countries rely on Himalaya for their health and personal care needs. Starting off operations in Dehradun way back in the 1930s, the company later spread its wings to Mumbai and across the country. In 1975, the company set up an advanced manufacturing facility in Makali, Bengaluru, India. In 1991, the company relocated its R&D facility to Bengaluru. Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd. (HGH) is the global headquarters of all Himalaya subsidiaries.
Each gram of Clarina anti-acne face wash gel contains:
Jalavetasa (Salix tetrasperma) 0.1mg