Benefits from using Salicylic Acid 1% Foaming Face Wash Minoz S®
Salicylic acid 1% in foam facial wash form, indeed, has a lot of positive benefits to the skin. Using Minoz S face wash with salicylic acid is the easiest way you can experience the wonder of this substance. However, even when salicylic acid provides more benefits to your skin, it will be best to know your skin first and take caution when using it.
- Cures Acne. The number one benefit of face wash with salicylic acid 1% is to cure acne. Salicylic acid’s anti-inflammatory properties help open clogged pores and clear out dirt and bacteria from it. It also removes dead skin cells allowing your pores to breathe, leaving your face with a healthy and radiant glow.
- Loosens Blackheads and Whiteheads. Blackheads are caused by excess oil that was clogged with sebum and does not resurface to the skin, leaving it with black appearance. Whiteheads are follicles that were also clogged with sebum however, it has microscopic openings to the skin surface so it does not turn black. Through its ability to open pores, salicylic acid is able to loosen blackheads and whiteheads allowing them to be easily squeezed out through cleansing. Using face wash with salicylic acid will greatly reduce the number of blackheads and whiteheads you have in your face.
- Cleanses Your Skin. Salicylic acid thoroughly cleanses your skin by deeply nourishing it and allowing dirt from within to pop out and be washed out. Using face wash with salicylic acid will not only cure acne but it will prevent more from developing. When you cleanse your face regularly, the possibility of getting acne is very low. Thus, salicylic acid becomes your skin protector as well.
- Prevents Dryness. Having dry skin on your face is really annoying. It makes you look old and can give an impression to people that you don’t take care of your skin well. Regularly washing with a face wash with salicylic acid can prevent your skin from getting dry and flaky. Salicylic acid can deeply penetrate the skin, working its way to remove dryness that causes your face to look older. While working to fight dryness, salicylic acid helps the skin to achieve its natural moisture level leaving your skin smooth and younger-looking.
- Slows Down Skin Aging. When you use a face wash with salicylic acid, you enable faster repair of damaged skin cells and help increase collagen production. Collagen is an abundant protein in the body and is a substance that holds the skin together, meaning it maintains the tightness of the skin. As you age, the elasticity of the skin becomes weak which causes wrinkles and saggy skin. With salicylic acid, increased collagen production can help tighten your skin which will give you a smooth and younger-looking appearance.
How to use Salicylic Acid 1% Foaming Face Wash Minoz S®
- Gently massage Minoz S wash all over wet face
- Avoid eyes and surrounding areas
- Allow it to remain for 30 seconds
- Rinse face thoroughly and pat dry