What is Brevoxyl benzoyl peroxide 4% creamy wash
Brevoxyl® Creamy Wash is manufactured by reputable Stiefer and is FDA-approved. It removes excess oiliness and treats acne in just 5 minutes per day. Contains benzoyl peroxide 4.0% (cleanses the sebaceous glands and treats acne bacteria within 48 hours). Brevoxyl face wash relieves inflammation and exfoliates dead skin cells, has an antibacterial effect, and reduces sebum production, can be used in the shower.
Brevoxyl® Creamy Wash is introduced into the dermatological market by reputable Stiefer and is approved by FDA. Manufactured with 4% benzoyl peroxide, the wash is used to treat mild to moderate acne. Especially beneficial for inflammatory acne, Benzoyl peroxide exhibits its acne-fighting properties by killing the bacteria under your skin. It also acts as an amazing peel to help remove dead skin cells from its surface, replacing them with newer healthy cells, thus increasing the skin cells turnover.
The ingredient is considered the most effective in helping get rid of dirt particles accumulated in the pores and clears them up. Benzoyl peroxide also dries excessive skin oil/sebum. All of these actions combine to give your skin a fresh, healthy, and youthful look.
Okdermo can supply you with a 100% authentic and pure formulation of this miraculous formulation. Okdermo is a skincare company that supplies original products from reputable and trusted manufacturers only. You can easily order the Brevoxyl creamy wash online from Okdermo at affordable prices.
Our formula has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, which tame blemishes by killing bacteria within pores, controlling excess oil, and unclogging pores on the face to keep pores clear and skin properly moisturized, thus reducing scarring and smoothing complexion. We use only the best most potent natural anti-acne ingredients. Absorbs into your skin quickly and doesn’t leave any residue. Protects and leaves the skin soft and radiant. Suitable for body acne, cystic acne, back acne-prone skin.
Brevoxyl™ Creamy Wash Acne treatment wash fully absorbs quickly, leaves no residue, and won’t clog pores, can’t cause breakouts, blackheads, pimples even irritate. Great for all skin types.
Contraindications for Brevoxyl benzoyl peroxide 4% creamy wash
- Hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients of the preparation;
- Children under 12 years;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Atopy and skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
Side effects of the Brevoxyl benzoyl peroxide 4% creamy wash
Frequently: local irritation – redness, peeling, dryness, burning sensation (it is recommended to reduce the frequency of application).
Rarely (in 1-2%): allergic contact dermatitis.
How to use Brevoxyl benzoyl peroxide 4% creamy wash
- Shake well before use;
- Soap and massage your affected areas 1 time per day during the first week, and 2 times a day for the next week (morning and evening);
- The frequency of use and application time should be adjusted to produce the desired therapeutic effect;
- Rinse thoroughly with water and allow to dry;
- In the first weeks are a possible sensation of warmth and burning;
- If the feeling of tightness or dryness of the skin, apply a little moisturizer;
- A noticeable improvement usually occurs on the 3 weeks of therapy;
- The maximum result can be expected after about 8-12 weeks of use;
- Continued use of a preparation is possible, after consultation with your physician.
- In accidental contact preparation with mucous membranes, rinse thoroughly with warm water;
- Not recommended the simultaneous use with products which have exfoliating, drying or irritating effect (for example, substances such as alcohol, salicylic acid, etc.);
- Not recommended the sun and UV radiation, which are an additional cause skin irritation (use sunscreen every day).
- When using it, you can not sunbathe without sunscreen, because the probability of deterioration in the form of irritation and redness, grow in times;
- If signs of allergy, immediately stop therapy and consult a physician.