What is Brevoxyl benzoyl peroxide 4% creamy wash
Brevoxyl® Creamy Wash is manufactured by reputable Stiefer and is FDA-approved. It removes excess oiliness and treats acne in just 5 minutes per day. Contains benzoyl peroxide 4.0% (cleanses the sebaceous glands and treats acne bacteria within 48 hours). Brevoxyl face wash relieves inflammation and exfoliates dead skin cells, has an antibacterial effect and reduces sebum production, can be used in the shower.
Contraindications for Brevoxyl benzoyl peroxide 4% creamy wash
- Hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients of the preparation;
- Children under 12 years;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Atopy and skin lesions (wounds, burns, etc.);
Side effects of the Brevoxyl benzoyl peroxide 4% creamy wash
Frequently: local irritation – redness, peeling, dryness, burning sensation (it is recommended to reduce the frequency of application).
Rarely (in 1-2%): allergic contact dermatitis.
How to use Brevoxyl benzoyl peroxide 4% creamy wash
- Shake well before use;
- Soap and massage your affected areas 1 time per day during the first week, and 2 times a day for the next week (morning and evening);
- The frequency of use and application time should be adjusted to produce the desired therapeutic effect;
- Rinse thoroughly with water and allow to dry;
- In the first weeks are a possible sensation of warmth and burning;
- If the feeling of tightness or dryness of the skin, apply a little moisturizer;
- A noticeable improvement usually occurs on the 3 weeks of therapy;
- The maximum result can be expected after about 8-12 weeks of use;
- Continued use of a preparation is possible, after consultation with your physician.
- In accidental contact preparation with mucous membranes, rinse thoroughly with warm water;
- Not recommended the simultaneous use with products which have exfoliating, drying or irritating effect (for example, substances such as alcohol, salicylic acid, etc.);
- Not recommended the sun and UV radiation, which are an additional cause skin irritation (use sunscreen every day).
- When using it, you can not sunbathe without sunscreen, because the probability of deterioration in the form of irritation and redness, grow in times;
- If signs of allergy, immediately stop therapy and consult a physician.