What is Speman® Ayurvedic Tablets
Speman is indicated for oligospermia and testicular functions. Gokshura contains Protodioscin, which converts to DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone). DHEA is a precursor of testosterone. Other ingredients also play a similar role and some act as an aphrodisiac and some increased quality of spermatozoa. The main purposes of using Speman are to improve the chances of conception and treat oligospermia. However, it alone can also help, but herbs like Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Yashtimadhu, Vidarikand, etc. should also be included for treating male infertility according to the patient’s body type and Ayurvedic Dosha Analysis. This approach helps in getting promising results.
Himalaya Speman Tablets may enhance spermatogenesis by improving testosterone levels in men affected by oligospermia (semen with a low concentration of sperm). It may further improve the sperm count and the quality of semen. It may help in the management of sexual performance by improving sexual desire and sustaining penile erection. 2 tablets of Speman 2 times a day is an appropriate dosage to treat oligospermia. The long-term treatment (around 4 to 6 months) with Speman is highly advisable for getting better results.
Key ingredients of Speman® Ayurvedic Tablets
- Salab Misri – Orchis Mascula 130 mg. Have you been looking for a supplement that works both as an aphrodisiac and a tonic? Your search has certainly come to an end then. Salab misri is a miracle herb for low libido and lagging energy levels. This is the single most potent and helpful supplement for all kinds of sexual weaknesses and problems. From low sexual desires to an inability to perform in bed, this herb can treat almost every sexual malady you can think of.
- Kokilaksha – Asteracantha Longifolia 64 mg is beneficial in treating impotence and seminal debilities.
- Vanya Kahu – Lactuca Serriola 32 mg. Vanya Kahu stimulates the sex drive in men and improves sperm quality. It when taken for about a week can resolve any of the sex problems caused by the inadequate blood supply. Vanya Kahu increases sexual stamina. The sperm motility is also improved by taking Vanya Kahu.
- Kaunch beej – Mucuna Pruriens 32 mg
- Suvarnavang (Swarna Vanga) 32 mg. Suvarnavang increases the sperm count in men. The men who are unable to produce offspring should take Suvarnavang daily for about 3 months, this will make them potent. It is also useful in spermatorrhoea, premature ejaculation, impotency, and oliguria.
- Vriddadaru (Varahikanda) – Argyreia Speciosa 64 mg
- Gokshura – Tribulus Terrestris 64 mg – contains protodioscin (a steroidal saponin compound) which converts to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in the body. DHEA is a precursor of testosterone, which improves sexual desire and sustains penile erection. Gokshura is a natural herbal alternative to synthetic anabolic hormones without any clinically proven toxic effects. Gokshura increases the sperm quality and count of mature sperms. It also helps to enhance sexual stamina in men. Men can consume Gokshura capsules twice a day and in 3 weeks men can see an improvement in their ejaculation.
- Jeevanti – Leptadenia Reticulata 64 mg. Jeevanti is the herb that increases sperm count and motility. Many childless couples are being able to conceive. It promotes spermatogenesis by improving the testicular, seminal vesicle, and epididymal functions.
- Shaileyam – Parmelia Perlata 32 mg. Improves libido and performance, strengthens the penile tissues, herbal bio-stimulant.