What is Probiotic Bacillus Clausii Spores oral suspension
Tufpro® oral suspension made by reputable Sun/Ranbaxy company. A very helpful probiotic that contains Bacillus Clausii, which is a kind of bacteria, an alternative to famous Enterogermina. Recommended lactic acid bacteria for the treatment of the intestinal dysmicrobism of different origin and in general to facilitate the recovery of the normal function of the intestinal bacterial flora. Always among the most chosen, even for young children and infants. Treatment and prophylaxis of intestinal dismicrobism and consequent dysvitaminosis endogenous. Adjuvant therapy the recovery of the intestinal microbial flora altered in the course of antibiotic treatment or chemotherapy. acute and chronic gastro-enteric disorders of infants, due to poisoning or intestinal dismicrobism and dysvitaminosis.
Probiotics are microorganisms that provide health benefits when consumed. The term probiotic is currently used to name ingested microorganisms associated with benefits for humans and animals. The term came into more common use after 1980. The introduction of the concept (but not the term) is generally attributed to Nobel laureate Elie Metchnikoff, who postulated that yogurt-consuming Bulgarian peasants lived longer lives because of this custom. He suggested in 1907 that “the dependence of the intestinal microbes on the food makes it possible to adopt measures to modify the flora in our bodies and to replace the harmful microbes by useful microbes”. Probiotics are known to have a role in enhancing digestive health. In this paper, evidence for the efficacy of Bacillus clausii, a spore-forming probiotic (viz clinical studies) in the treatment of diarrhea, prevention of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea and in the prevention of side effects associated with Helicobacter pylori is presented.
Mechanism of action suggested is through inhibition of pathogens and immunomodulatory effects. Bacillus clausii is the probiotic of choice in the treatment of diarrhoea as it has the added advantage of being a spore-forming probiotic. It is therefore stable at room temperature and resistant to low pH ensuring that it reaches the small intestines where it can colonize and exert its beneficial effects. TufproÂ Suspension produced by famous Sun Pharmaceuticals, supplied in a box with 10 little bottles 5ml each. Each and every mini-bottle of Tufpro contains 2 thousand million spores of Bacillus clausii.
Tufpro contains its main ingredient – Bacillus Clausii Spores – is a rod-shaped, Gram-positive, motile and spore-forming bacterium that lives in the soil. It is classified as probiotic – microorganisms that maintain a symbiotic relationship with the host organism. It is currently being studied in respiratory infections and some gastrointestinal disorders. Bacillus Clausii, has been found to produce antimicrobial substances that are active against gram-positive bacteria including Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus faecium, and Clostridium difficile.
Benefits of Probiotic Bacillus Clausii Spores oral suspension
More and more studies show that the balance or imbalance of bacteria in your digestive system is linked to overall health and disease. Bacillus Clausii probiotics spores promote a healthy balance of gut bacteria and have been linked to a wide range of health benefits. These include benefits for weight loss, digestive health, immune function and more.
- Probiotics are live microorganisms. When taken in sufficient amounts, they can help restore the natural balance of gut bacteria. As a result, health benefits may follow.
- Probiotics can reduce the risk and severity of diarrhea from a number of different causes.
- Research shows taking probiotics may help improve symptoms of mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, stress and memory, among others.
- Probiotics may help protect the heart by reducing “bad” LDL cholesterol levels and modestly lowering blood pressure.
- Probiotics may reduce the risk and severity of certain allergies, such as eczema in infants.
- Probiotics may help reduce the symptoms of bowel disorders like ulcerative colitis, IBS and necrotizing enterocolitis.
- Probiotics may help boost your immune system and protect against infections.
- Probiotics may help you lose weight and belly fat.
- It produces subtilisins, a high alkaline protease. Prevent and treat various gastrointestinal disorders by means of oral bacteriotherapy.
- Functioning is somewhat like Yakult with a more hydrating effect.
- Spores are used as probiotics to improve the intestinal microbial balance during antibiotic usage. Bacillus clausii spores are resistant to antibiotics. It can be used in conjunction with antibiotic treatment.
- Modify the immune system function of the GI tract.
- Act as an anti-microbial agent.
- Producing enzymes that lead to positive effects. Release anti-microbial compounds and increase production of immunoglobin A.
What is probiotics
Tufpro is a kind of probiotic. Our digestive system or out gut contains many helpful bacteria. They help us in many different ways and protect us from harmful bacteria attacking our body. We use antibiotics to kill harmful disease-causing bacteria. But, due to the unnecessary and excessive use of antibiotics, we are damaging and killing our helpful intestinal bacteria. This makes us susceptible to many more diseases.
A probiotic is a substance which contains many helpful bacteria like lactobacillus, Bacillus Clausii. They promote the growth of helpful bacteria in our gut. They also produce substances to ward off harmful bacteria growth. Probiotics help in preventing allergic disorders which are becoming very common among kids nowadays. Probiotics help in treating diarrhoea caused by various bacteria by promoting the growth of helpful intestinal flora. They are helpful in treating both antibiotic-associated diarrhoea, and also gastroenteritis.
Research also indicates the beneficial role of probiotics in controlling high blood pressure. High cholesterol levels are becoming a major health threat to the people these days. Probiotics address this issue very well and help in reducing high cholesterol levels as well. They are also helpful in controlling certain diseases of female genital tract like bacterial vaginosis in which there are many unpleasant symptoms of grey foul-smelling vaginal discharge, vaginal itching, etc.
Spores also help in controlling very common and troublesome conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD or obsessive-compulsive disorder. Their efficacy in treating certain long-term or chronic diseases like IBS or irritable bowel disease, Inflammatory bowel disease like Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis is being studied by many researchers. You can get rid of these conditions with the use of probiotics like Tufpro.
Probiotics also help in treating disorders of our urinary tract like UTI or urinary tract infections.