What is Meline Classic® Hyaluronic Dermal Filler with Lidocaine?
Meline Classic Lidocaine is a monophasic dermal filler based on stabilized hyaluronic acid. The product was created using advanced developments. Due to its excellent quality and reasonable price, the filler is widely used by cosmetologists in Korea and abroad. The filler has the lowest density in the entire Meline line.
- Non-animal hyaluronic acid
- The effect of the procedure is immediately noticeable
- Does not cause swelling and allergic reactions
- The presence of lidocaine guarantees a painless
- Evenly distributed under the skin
- Meline Classic Lidocaine with lidocaine is used for surface correction of the skin, smoothing its relief, moisturizing, and correcting the first signs of aging
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. It is recommended to consult a doctor or medical professional for any procedure.