What is Celosome Aqua® HA 60 Sodium Hyaluronate Dermal Filler?
Celosome Aqua No Lidocaine is a Dermal Filler of non-animal origin hyaluronic acid for treating wrinkles and folds.
Injection Site: Superficial to the top dermis.
Duration: 1-3 months
Indications: Skin hydration, revitalizing, and rejuvenation
Celosome presents a series of 100% cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers. Celosome fillers have outstanding purity due to the unique 8-phase filtering technology. The multi-staged purification technology guarantees the complete removal of residual BDDE and metal ions. Low levels of impurities and endotoxins are achieved due to the process of deionization. The use of Celosome fillers ensures even distribution of the gel and long-lasting aesthetic results.
- Immediate visible results
- Deep skin hydration due to the presence of mannitol in the composition
- No residual BDDE as shown by the liquid chromatography test
- Uniform gel distribution during the injection guarantees excellent and natural-looking aesthetic results
- High purity of the product minimizes the risk of allergic reactions and other side effects
- Celosome Aqua is used for biorevitalizaton. The filler is injected into the superficial dermis.
Scope of Celosome Aqua:
- Deep skin hydration
- Treatment of early signs of aging (superficial-to-mid wrinkles, saggy skin)
- An evening of the skin tone
- Brightening of dull skin
- The aesthetic effect lasts from 1 to 3 months.
- Product composition: HA, 24 mg/ml, Mannitol, 0.9%
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any adverse effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.