What is I-Can® Pregnancy Test Kit?
I-Can® Pregnancy Test Kit helps to detect pregnancy. Every woman is excited to know whether she has conceived or not. This i-can One Step Pregnancy Test Kit will help you to confirm pregnancy. I-Can® Pregnancy Test Kit detects pregnancy in five minutes. It confirms pregnancy by detecting the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin hormone (pregnancy hormone) in the urine. It gives an accurate estimation of pregnancy. The major benefit of this kit is that it is very simple to use and you do not require any assistance to determine pregnancy by using this kit.
Every I-Can® Pregnancy Test Kit includes the following:
- One single-use pregnancy detection strip
- One disposable dropper
- Silica Gel to avoid catching moisture
How to use I-Can® Pregnancy Test Kit
- Step 1: You should perform the I-Can® Pregnancy Test Kit on the day of the missed period or later, you should collect your first urine sample to perform this test
- Step 2: Collect the first urine (morning) sample in a clean dry container, now, with the help of the dropper place three drops of urine in the small aperture in the kit that is marked as “S”
- Step 3: Read the results within 5 mins and discard the device
How to read the results?
- Positive Result: Two pink colored lines in C & T indicates a positive result. It means the pregnancy is confirmed
- Negative Result: A single pink line in C indicates a negative result. It means pregnancy has not happened
- Invalid Result: No colored lines indicated an invalid test. Please test with another strip
- I-Can® Pregnancy Test Kit is an external safe user device
- Read the instruction leaflet/label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store at 4 degrees to 30 degrees Celcius
- Discard 10 mins after the use