What is Gasex® Tablet?
Gasex® Tablet is used to treat indigestion and its symptoms such as the feeling of fullness, dyspepsia, and nausea. It also helps to relieve symptoms such as belching, abdominal distension (bloating), and flatulence. It is also recommended for the preparation of abdominal X-rays before undergoing radiological examination. It can also be used to provide relief from abdominal discomfort post-surgery and also in case of prolonged immobilization. It exhibits carminative and antispasmodic properties which improve digestive function and treat indigestion and other gastric troubles.
It contains Ayurvedic herbs such as sunthi (dried ginger), triphala, vidange and other ingredients that play a key role in digestion. Ginger stimulates the secretion of gastric juices and helps indigestion. It exhibits prokinetic activity and helps normalize intestinal transit time and provides relief from postprandial distress. Triphala helps in digestion and intestinal motility along with providing relief from gaseous distension.
As this tablet is made from natural herbs, it is seen to be safe. However, if you are allergic to any of its ingredients, then do let your doctor know about it. Keep it out of reach of children and store it in a cool, dry place away from the sunlight. In case of any side effects or if your symptoms fail to improve, do consult your doctor at the earliest.
Benefits of Gasex® Tablet?
- Stimulates the secretion of gastric juices and helps in digestion
- Exhibits prokinetic activity and helps normalize intestinal transit time
- Provides relief from postprandial distress by aiding in quick digestion
- Improves digestion due to its antispasmodic property that helps in proper motility of the food through the intestine
- Provides relief from gaseous distension which usually occurs due to indigestion
- Treats indigestion and its associated symptoms such as the feeling of fullness, dyspepsia, and nausea
- Helps to relieve symptoms such as belching, abdominal distension, and flatulence
- Provides relief from abdominal discomfort post-surgery and also in the case of prolonged immobilization