What is FCL® “C” Scape 25 Antioxidant Vitamin C Serum
An antioxidant treatment that optimizes the collagen production in the skin and corrects age-related imperfections like fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots. Being a water-soluble formulation, it is immediately absorbed into the skin, which contributes to its effectiveness. To offer the best stability, the serum is packed in the most compatible imported dispenser which keeps the formulation in an airless environment and stable at a wide range of temperatures.
Vitamin C is an amazing molecule for the skin, but it has certain limitations. Due to its highly unstable nature, it becomes very difficult to draw out all benefits from the acid. “C” Scape 25 serum offers a high concentration of Vitamin C in the most stable form ethyl ascorbic acid (25%). It also contains a blend of the most innovative antioxidants and skin brightening agents that make it a perfect anti-aging serum with multiple benefits. This serum is available in an airless pump bottle so that even the last drop is unexposed to air.
Antioxidant treatment with L-Ascorbic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid & Hydrolyzed Collagen. “C” Scape 25 Serum promotes firmer, smoother, younger-looking skin, strong, stable, non-irritating formulation of Vitamin C helps growth and regeneration of skin cells with 25% of a stabilized form of Vitamin C. Its daily use can reduce your skin’s visible signs of aging, making you feel and look younger within a few days of application.
Vitamin C is a wonderful molecule for the skin, but it has certain limitations. Due to its highly unstable nature, it becomes very difficult to draw out all benefits from the acid. FCL “C” Scape 25 serum offers a high concentration of vitamin C in the most stable form ethyl ascorbic acid (25%). It also contains a blend of the most innovative antioxidants and skin-lightening agents. Which makes it a perfect antiaging serum with multiple benefits. The serum is available in an airless container so that even the last drop is unexposed to air.
The active components of FCL® “C” Scape 25 Antioxidant Vitamin C Serum
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 25%: The most stable form of Vitamin C which is readily absorbed into the skin. This high concentration of Vitamin C helps regulate the synthesis of collagen in the skin and promotes the formation of the skin’s natural lipid barrier. Vitamin C is also known to limit the skin damage induced by ultraviolet (UV) light exposure.
- Alpha Arbutin: It is a superior skin lightening agent. It inhibits the activity of tyrosinase and controls the production of melanin, resulting in a fairer skin tone.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: A natural protein that is found in the skin and responsible for the firmness of the skin. Its deficiency causes saggy and wrinkled skin. It reduces wrinkles and makes the skin smoother, firmer, and younger looking.
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) of the skin, which binds moisture to the skin & boosts elasticity & hydration of the skin. Hyaluronic acid is known to hold water molecules 1000 times its weight, which makes the skin look more supple, plump, and wrinkle-free.
- Multifruit BSC: Natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids derived from bilberry, sugar cane, orange, lemon & sugar maple. This non-irritating blend of fruit acids exfoliates the dead skin layer removing the hyperpigmentation, minimizing skin scars, and promoting cell renewal.
- Ferulic Acid: A plant-based powerful antioxidant, that provides meaningful synergistic protection against oxidative stress in the skin, improves signs of sun damage & improves skin texture.
How to use FCL® “C” Scape 25 Antioxidant Vitamin C Serum
- Apply on clean face, morning & night. Wait until the serum is completely absorbed into the skin.
- For best results apply twice daily followed by FCL chem-free sunscreen SPF 30 in the daytime.