WHAT IS DAKTARIN MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2% GEL
Daktarin Gel is produced by Johnson&Johnson Janssen-Cilag Pharmaceutical and contains Miconazole Nitrate 2%. Miconazole is a great over the counter medication for fungal infections of the toes, athlete’s foot and toenail infections. Daktarin Gel is a topical complete treatment for infections on the skin, nails, hands, feet, outer ears, trunk. It contains the active ingredient Miconazole Nitrate 2 percent which destroys fungi and bacteria that cause infection. Daktarin Miconazole Nitrate 2% contains miconazole nitrate 2%, an antifungal substance, belonging to the imidazole group of antifungals. Miconazole nitrate in Daktarin Gel is absorbed through the skin and kills the fungus by inhibiting the synthesis of ergosterol, an important component of fungal cell membrane that is not found in animal cells. Daktarin Gel weakens the fungal cell membrane, causing the cell contents to leak out, which kills the fungus, preventing the infection from spreading and relieving symptoms caused by the infection, such as rash, itching, scaling and inflammation.
Daktarin Gel is an antifungal medicine – fungicide. The active ingredient miconazole nitrate 2% kills various types of fungi and yeasts that occur on the skin and cause infections. Daktarin Miconazole Nitrate 2% cream flawlessly treat athlete’s foot a fungal infection of the foot and toes caused by the yeast candida. If you have athlete’s foot, a fungal nail or fungal skin infection, then order Daktarin online from a okdermo.com. Daktarin Gel works by externally destroying fungi which cause infection. The effects may be seen within 10 days of use. For lasting results, do not stop using the cream before the end of 10 days. Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm, effective relief of itching, scaling, burning and discomfort.
HOW TO USE WHAT IS DAKTARIN MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2% GEL
- For skin infections, Daktarin Miconazole Nitrate 2% fungus treatment gel apply a small amount to the affected area twice each day in the morning and the evening.
- Rub the Daktarin gel in skin gently. For nail infection treatment, nail fungus, apply the gel to the infected nail once or twice a day.
- You should apply Daktarin Miconazole Nitrate 2% Gel to the affected area twice daily, morning and evening. Rub in gently with a clean finger.
- Wash your hands to prevent spreading the infection and do not get the cream into your eyes.
- You should continue applying Daktarin Miconazole Nitrate 2% Gel for 10 days until symptoms have cleared.
For athlete’s foot: Use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists, consult with dermatologist. Pay special attention to the spaces between the toes. Wear well fitting, ventilated shoes. Change socks at least once daily.
For ringworm: Use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists, consult with dermatologist.
For jock itch: Use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult with dermatologist.