WHAT IS ALOKEM ALOE VERA, HYLAURONIC ACID & GLYCERIN CREAM
Alokem® Cream is manufactured by reputable asian Alkem Pharmaceuticals and consist of natural Aloe Vera extract, Hylauronic acid and Glycerin ingredients. Aloevera in combination with natural humectant Glycerine, in form of cream, used as emollients and skin protective’s. Medicinal property make claims regarding the soothing, moisturizing, and healing properties of aloe vera commercially advertised mainly for skin conditions such as sunburns, cold sores, frostbite and eczema relief.
Only the inner leafs extract used in cream production. A strict process of selecting only mature and fresh Aloe Vera leaves for optimum content and quality. Alokem® Cream is an awesome multipurpose soothing and moisture skin care product for treatment and care on sun-damaged skin. Often referred to as nature’s miracle plant, Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years to heal and soften skin. Aloe Vera is known for its antibacterial, anti-fungal, wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties and has a wide variety of uses.
Skin care: It is well known that Aloe Vera is a wonderful plant that helps to heal skin caused by burns and skin irritation. But how aloe is good for your skin? Alokem® Cream with Aloe Vera is not only useful in medical supplies and therapies. It is also the best ingredient in the cosmetic industry when used with skincare. It is an important compound that directly benefits the skin. Anti-bacterial and helps to create new skin cells. Anti-oxidant Prevents cell damage. Aloe Vera cream is the natural way to soften the skin. Helps fight wrinkles from the skin and reduce dark spots. Alokem® with Aloe Vera Cream is a great moisturizer adds oxygen to skin cells that are burned by sunlight. Make the skin stronger and restores your skin to its original state. Aloe Vera is a wonderful plant that is made from nature. Based on historical evidence dating from ancient times to the use of Aloe Vera to help treat various diseases. The serious and secret of Cleopatra who brought Aloe Vera to ancient skin.
For aging skin: Aloe Vera plant wonders to nourish. Moisturizing organic component and reduces premature wrinkles. Restore youthful skin to use Alokem® Cream instead of a facial spa by gently massage. Before going to bed without having to rinse the affected skin area. Aloe Vera cream is a complete formula that addresses all the needs of any skin problem you are asking for. Alokem® Cream increases collagen levels when used on a daily basis in combination with Hylauronic acid, one of the main ingredients of Alokem® Cream. Will see the change in healthy skin. The rebirth of collagen is an important factor that can prevent sagging and wrinkles. Alokem® Cream also helps prevent dry skin. And anti-skin cells are attacked by oxidation.
For acne treatment: Alokem® Cream has properties to help fight inflammation of the epidermis better than the acne cream used in general. Just a few points the acne area on a regular basis. The acne that is going to gradually dry and fade without scars.
Hylauronic acid: Slow down the degeneration of skin cells. Pollution from the current social environment affects our skin cells, such as toxins, cigarette smoke, air pollution. Ultraviolet light And these pollutants damage our skin cells. Accelerate the degradation process of cells. This damage occurs when the free radicals that are already present increase with the exposure of toxins each day. But antioxidants in Hylauronic acid can fight free radicals and help fight free radicals that cause premature aging. Make the skin healthy and fresh again.
Anti-aging and anti-aging prematurely: Hylauronic acid levels are highest when they reach adulthood and continue to decline as they age. So when the level of Coenzyme Q10 and Hyaluronic acid in the skin is lower, the ability to produce collagen and elastin is reduced as well. So the most important thing to make your skin look younger and firmer is to use Hylauronic acid skin cream. When used daily, Alokem® Cream is absorbed into the skin, helping to relieve wrinkles. Hulauronic acid helps the skin retain moisture, not dry, helps reduce deep groove of skin.
Phytocytol BLM: It is a flavonoid that is extracted from three plants: flowers and cut flowers. Chinese and Chinese saffron: antioxidant help, reduce acne scars, protects skin from sunlight.
Glycerin: also called glycerol or glycerine, is present in all natural lipids (fats), whether animal or vegetable. This organic humectant can be derived from natural substances by hydrolysis of fats and by fermentation of sugars; it also can be synthetically manufactured. Glycerin is a skin-replenishing and restoring ingredient, meaning it is a substance found naturally in skin. In that respect it is one of the many substances in skin that helps maintain a healthy look and feel, defending against dryness.
Humectants such as glycerin have always raised the question as to whether or not they take too much water from skin. Pure glycerin (100% concentration) on skin is not helpful and can actually be drying. So, a major drawback of any humectant (including glycerin) when used in pure form is that it can increase water loss by attracting water from the lower layers of skin into the surface layers of skin, where the water can easily be lost to the environment—that doesn’t help dry skin or any skin type. For this reason, glycerin and humectants in general are always combined with other ingredients to soften skin. Glycerin combined with other emollients and/or oils is a fundamental cornerstone of most moisturizers. That’s why in Alokem Cream it is combined with Hylauronic acid and pure Aloe Vera Extract. Research shows that a combination of ingredients, including glycerin, dimethicone, petrolatum, antixoxidants, fatty acids, lecithin, among many others, are excellent for helping replenish skin.
FEATURES OF ALOKEM ALOE VERA, HYLAURONIC ACID & GLYCERIN CREAM
- Mild acne treatment capabilities – aloe vera reduce the inflammation of acne, inhibit infection that causes acne, wound healing and stimulates renewal cell, reduce the chances of scar & hyperpigmentation after acne treatment.
- Reduce wrinkles – pure Aloe Vera extract contains Glycoprotein which produce the elastin and fibroblastic Elastin, moreover Alokem conatins Hylauronic Acid, all that ingredients hold the property for make skin smoother and softer and reduce the wrinkles and lines.
- Provides cooling relief for dry, itchy, or irritated skin, soothes rashes, painful sunburns, and itchy bug bites.
- Clears up acne blemishes, eliminates itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Use as hair styling gel or leave in conditioner for stronger, shinier hair.
- Use as a moisturizer on its own or mix with oils to make your own custom formula.
- Use as aftershave or post waxing treatment to eliminate razor burn.
- 100% natural aloe vera isn’t loaded with chemicals, and you can feel the difference! Contains no added color, fragrance, or alcohol. It’s as close as it gets to breaking open the actual Aloe leaf straight from the plant.
- The thinner consistency sinks into skin quickly, which means it’s absorbing deep into the skin where it can do the most healing. It goes on smoothly and spreads easily, leaving skin feeling silky and smooth.
- Contains purest, cold-pressed Aloe Vera made from organic plants grown in India. The remaining 0.25% are natural preservatives required to keep the product safe.