What is Ezinapi® cream
Ezinapi® cream is manufactured y reputable Dr Reddy’s Laboratories. Ezinapi is a diaper rash cream with key ingredients Zinc Oxide 10% and D-Panthenol – 1%, that provides effective barrier to protect sensitive skin from excess moisture. Irritant diaper dermatitis is a generic term applied to skin rashes in the diaper area that are caused by various skin disorders and/or irritants. Generic diaper rash or irritant diaper dermatitis (IDD) is characterized by joined patches of erythema and scaling mainly seen on the convex surfaces, with the skin folds spared.
Ezinapi cream is a perfect blend of Cetyl myristoleate, Zinc oxide and D-panthenol. It is a clinically tested formulation recommended for use as an emollient for diaper rash.
- Cetyl Myristoleate is chemically a fatty acid that is found to reduce inflammation. Additionally it is being tested for treating other diseases as well.
- D-Panthenol, a vitamin by nature is known by several names such as Pantothenic acid/ Vitamin B5. With multiple benefits to its name, it is used in creams to fight itching, promoting healing, stings, bites and rashes as well.
- Zinc Oxide serves as an emollient for the skin and provides a protection layer to the skin surface. It acts as a barrier for the skin and does not allow external agents to harm the skin directly. Additionally it also has astringent and soothing protective properties. Use under medical supervision
How to use Ezinapi® cream
- Wash baby’s bottom and genital area with lukewarm water
- Pat dry with a clean towel
- Apply Ezinapi cream and gently massage in circular motion on the affected parts of the skin
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes before putting on the new diaper
- Use the cream every time during a diaper change