WHAT IS VITACID 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% RETINOIC ACID CREAM
Vitacid Tretinoin (Retinoic Acid) 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% Creams are made by reputable Pharmacore Laboratories Limited. Vitacid Retinoic Acid (Tretinoin) 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% Creams contain a derivative of Vitamin A retinoid called tretinoin in a different concentrations – 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1 %. OKDERMO carry all the concentrations of Vitacid creams: low 0.025%, mild-strength 0.05% and moderate 0.1% tretinoin products. Vitacid Tretinoin creams are generally used to treat acne, dark spots, and melasma associated with hyperpigmentation and also for general skin rejuvenation and wrinkle removal solution. Vitacid Tretinoin creams are the best anti-wrinkle solution available nowadays. Vitacid Tretinoin creams have very soft creamy emollient base but you need an additional moisturizes to use it properly and not to over dry your facial skin.
FEATURES OF VITACID 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% RETINOIC ACID CREAM
- When applied to open acne Vitacid Retinoic Acid Tretinoin 0.1% cream reduces inflammation and removes the consequences in the form of redness and dark spots;
- Vitacid Retinoic Acid (Tretinoin) 0.1% cream polishes, renews and regenerates skin in places of acne scars and post acne skin problems;
- When VitacidTretinoin 0.1% used on closed blackheads it helps them opening or transition to the papules, followed by healing without scarring;
- Significantly reduces oiliness and exfoliates dead skin cells, good for oily and problematic skin;
- Dramatically decreases and smoothing out facial wrinkles due to collagen boost and skin renewal capabilities;
- Suitable for dry, oily, aging, discolorated, dark and sensitive skin;
- The best time of the application – the autumn-winter because of sun-avoidance necessity;
- Vitacid Tretinoin 0.1% Cream is approved by FDA as an effective acne treatment solution;
DO NOT USE VITACID 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% RETINOIC ACID CREAM IN CASES
- When you are a children under 14 years;
- If you are pregnant or planning to be, during lactation period;
- Acute inflammation like eczema or lesions of the skin – dermatitis, seborrhea, etc. rosacea;
- If you have wounds, burns, photosensitivity, diseases of the rectum, hypersensitivity to any component of the cream;
- Discontinue use and consult with your dermatologist if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Side effects of Vitacid Retinoic Acid 0.1% Cream reaches its peak within the first week of the application as all tretinoin creams do, and then spontaneously go – scaling, dryness, burning, redness, increased sensitivity to sunlight and UV rays.
HOW TO USE VITACID 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% RETINOIC ACID CREAM
Vitacid Cream can be used as an acne treatment product or as a wrinkle treatment solution. If you are using it as acne treatment solution please consult with your dermatologist to get detailed instructions how to use tretinoin topically. If you are looking for a guide how to use tretinoin as a wrinkle treatment solution – please read this post.
General acne treatment guide for tretinoin application as an acne treatment solution:
- Clean your skin from any other products;
- Dry your skin completely and topically apply a thin layer on the entire affected surface 1 times per day in the evening, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membrane of the lips;
- Later may be applied 1-2 times a day for 1-6 hours and then washed off with warm water;
- For people with fair and dry skin exposure time at the beginning of the treatment is 30 minutes, the duration of exposure can be gradually increased.