What is Vitacid® 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% tretinoin cream
Vitacid Tretinoin (all-trans-retinoic acid) 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% cream are made by Pharmacore Labs. Vitacid cream contains a derivative of Vitamin A retinoid called tretinoin in a different concentration – 0.025%, 0.05%, and 0.1 %, it is the purest retinol available on the market. There are three concentrations of Vitacid cream available: mild 0.025%, moderate 0.05% and potent 0.1% tretinoin containing creams.
Vitacid tretinoin cream is generally used to treat acne, dark spots, and melasma associated with hyperpigmentation and also for general skin rejuvenation and wrinkle removal solution. Vitacid tretinoin cream are the best anti-wrinkle solution available nowadays, it has a very soft creamy emollient base but you need an additional moisturizes to use it properly and not to over dry your facial skin.
Features of Vitacid® retinoic acid 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% tretinoin cream
- When applied to open acne Vitacid cream reduces inflammation and removes the consequences in the form of redness and dark spots;
- Vitacid cream polishes renew and regenerate skin in places of acne scars and post acne skin problems;
- When Vitacid used on closed blackheads it helps them opening or transition to the papules, followed by healing without scarring;
- Significantly reduces oiliness and exfoliates dead skin cells, good for oily and problematic skin;
- Dramatically decreases and smoothing out facial wrinkles due to collagen boost and skin renewal capabilities;
- Suitable for dry, oily, aging, discolorated, dark and sensitive skin due to moisturizing properties of a cream base;
- The best time of the application – the autumn-winter because of sun-avoidance necessity;
- Vitacid tretinoin cream is approved by FDA as an effective acne treatment solution.
Do not use Vitacid® retinoic acid 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% tretinoin cream
- When you are a children under 14 years;
- If you are pregnant or planning to be, during the lactation period;
- Acute inflammation like eczema or lesions of the skin – dermatitis, seborrhea, etc. rosacea;
- If you have wounds, burns, photosensitivity, diseases of the rectum, hypersensitivity to any component of the cream;
- Discontinue use and consult with your dermatologist if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Side effects of Vitacid cream reach its peak within the first week of the application as all tretinoin creams do, and then spontaneously go – scaling, dryness, burning, redness, increased sensitivity to sunlight and UV rays.
How to use Vitacid® retinoic acid 0.025%/0.05%/0.1% tretinoin cream
Vitacid cream can be used as an acne treatment product or as a wrinkle treatment solution. If you are using it as acne treatment solution please consult with your dermatologist to get detailed instructions on how to use tretinoin topically. If you are looking for a guide on how to use tretinoin as a wrinkle treatment solution – please read this post.
General acne treatment guide:
- Clean your skin from any other products;
- Dry your skin completely and topically apply a thin layer on the entire affected surface 1 time per day in the evening, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membrane of the lips;
- Later may be applied 1-2 times a day for 1-6 hours and then washed off with warm water;
- For people with fair and dry skin exposure time at the beginning of the treatment is 30 minutes, the duration of exposure can be gradually increased.