What is TMG 98%® Betaine Anhydrous Trimethylglycine Capsule?
TMG is a compound produced by your body. It’s also found in foods and available in supplement form. It’s involved in methylation and can help prevent high levels of homocysteine in your blood. Some studies suggest that TMG could decrease homocysteine levels, boost athletic performance, improve insulin resistance, and enhance the effectiveness of certain antidepressants.
Betaine anhydrous (TMG) is a natural compound found in plants and animals. It is produced when choline is metabolized by the body. Betaine anhydrous supports the muscles, promotes endurance, supports a healthy liver, and contributes to heart health. Supplementing with betaine anhydrous may help you reach your fitness goals.
TMG supplements can cause digestive side effects. In rare cases, they could cause high blood levels of methionine, which can be life threatening. Children and those who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid using them. Most supplements contain 750–3,000 mg of TMG per serving. It’s generally been studied in doses of 500–9,000 mg per day. Doses up to 15 grams per day are considered safe.
- TMG is a renowned methyl donor, crucial for a myriad of essential biochemical processes, from DNA repair to neurotransmitter formation
- MG is a guardian for your heart. It helps manage homocysteine levels, promoting cardiovascular health and reducing risk factors
- Experience the detoxifying might of TMG. It aids the liver in fat metabolism, proving to be a vital ally against steatosis and other liver-related concerns
- With TMG’s capability to donate methyl groups, it can potentially rejuvenate and repair DNA molecules, extending cellular youth
- This longevity supplement empowers your athletic prowess. TMG boosts nitric oxide synthesis, improving tissue oxygenation and hydration post-strenuous activities
- Beyond cardiovascular and liver wellness, TMG has been shown to stimulate the secretion of growth hormones, promote digestive function, and balance the gut microbiota
- TMG promotes salivary production, ensuring oral hydration and comfort
- When paired with NMN, TMG not only stands as a methylation support but also bolsters NMN’s ability to enhance cellular NAD+ levels, promoting energy, vitality, and cellular repair