What is pure Retino-A® 0.025 / 0.05 tretinoin cream?
Retino-A 0.025 – 0.05 tretinoin cream also known as Retinol, Retinoic Acid, concentrated Vitamin A cream, or Yellow peels – is an analog/alternative to famous Renova, Revita, and Retin-A creams. Retino-A tretinoin cream is made by a reputable Johnson&Johnson company and has two different concentrations: mild strength 0.025 percent and moderate strength 0.05% of all-trans-retinoic acid (tretinoin). Retino-A cream with 0.025% and 0.05% tretinoin components are manufactured by Johnson&Johnson company.
Retino-A cream facilitates the disappearance of darker and lighter spots on photodamaged skin and hyperpigmented skin, or with other topical treatments to treat alopecia and other kinds of hair loss.
The Tretinoin component is important in terms of not only increasing skin-cell growth rate but increasing cell membrane nutrients to increase oxygen transport, which supports the collagen matrix. It is a daily aid to keep the cells functioning properly, not just increasing cell turnover. The skin-cell maturation process may take 21 days. But the movement of cells and maturation is hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly. Different cells are transforming all the time. When the primitive look is to say cell turnover is every 28 days — it’s every second. Pure retinol (retinoic acid or tretinoin) is the skin product that allows that and it should be included in your anti-aging or acne treatment skin care regimen.
Any tretinoin cream must be used with a total sun avoidance program. Tretinoin is one of the acids family called retinoids, a powerful exfoliant/chemical peel, and is effective in preventing acne and healing existing acne conditions. Brand names: Retin-A, Renova, Avita, Refissa, Atralin. You can always buy tretinoin cream in the OKDERMO skincare store, tretinoin cream coupon is also applicable if you are a loyal customer.
Retino A emollient skin cream is a tretinoin topical preparation used to peel and exfoliate. Tretinoin is a vitamin A derivative that treats oily skin, blackheads, clogged pores, and follicles. In addition to its anti-sebum activity, tretinoin fights aging signs.
Tretinoin belongs to the retinoid family. Retinoids caused a stir in the world of skincare products because They have a therapeutic effect on almost all skin issues. Retinoids were known for their efficiency in treating acne before researchers investigated their other cosmetic potential. Tretinoin is one of the potent vitamin A derivatives. It smoothes out rough skin, lifts saggy features and plump wrinkled skin.
Retino A emollient skin cream has a soothing formula with a high absorption rate. It is the product of the reputable manufacturer Jhonsonandjhonson. Its emollient/creamy texture suits dry and rough skin.
Retino A is suitable for both beginners and experienced in retinoids treatments. It is available in mild and moderate strength. Tretinoin is so efficient that even low potencies result in visible and significant change.
Irritation is a natural part of the way retinoids work. Although the skin shows signs of irritation and worsening of symptoms at the beginning of treatment, the long-lasting impact is inflammation relief.
Tretinoin is a multifunctional compound. It acts on deep skin cells to enhance cellular turnover. Moreover, it indirectly boosts collagen production by fibroblasts. It also affects melanin-producing cells to reduce pigment secretion. Therefore, tretinoin smoothes skin tone, brightens the overall color, and clears discolorations, melasma, and dark spots.
Tretinoin Age-Defying properties
In 1984, Kligman’s study demonstrated the first evidence of tretinoin antiaging properties. The authors used mouse skin for evaluation. After four weeks of tretinoin treatment, they observed a significant increase in collagen ratio in the tested skin zones.
The study results stirred more short and long-term studies to investigate tretinoin mechanism and efficiency in treating skin aging. One study involved a six months treatment with emollient tretinoin topical preparations that showed improvement in wrinkling. The improvement lasted after ten months after stopping treatment. The subjects showed significant improvement in photoaging signs. During treatment, the epidermal and dermal layers restored their natural thickness. The most visible skin modifications occurred after six months. After six months, the degree of change remained stable. The authors observed several microscopic changes, including intercellular junctions loosening and subsequently accelerated shedding of dead cells. Enhanced dead cells shedding reduces clogging of pores and hair follicles. It allows skin pores to expel their contents.
Aging is a complex process. The skin suffers more from aging because of its vast exposure to the outside world. UV light speeds up skin aging compared to other organs. It boosts collagen breakdown and causes skin cell DNA damage.
The way tretinoin reverses these modifications is by increasing cellular turnover. It also relieves tight junctions that hold dead skin cells to the surface. A rapid skin cells turnover translates to a sufficient supply of new cells to replace worn-out ones, more collagen production, and promote overall skin thickness.
What are Tretinoin and All-trans retinoic acid?
All-trans retinoic acid is the main ingredient of Retin-A cream by the reputable Janssen Cilag daughter company of Johnson&Johnson. The main ingredient is important in terms of not only increasing the skin-cell growth rate but delivering cell membrane nutrients to dramatically increase oxygen transport, which supports the collagen matrix. It is a daily aid to keep the aging skin cells functioning properly by increasing cell turnover.
Here is what Wikipedia says about the tretinoin component and retinoids in general. Below you can find useful information everyone needs to know about using Retin-A to reduce wrinkles, allowing finally turning back the clock for real.
The skin-cell maturation process may take 21 days. But the movement of cells and maturation is hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly. Different skin cells are transforming all the time, every second. When we age cell turnover slows down dramatically but Retin-A cream with active Vitamin A metabolite is the skin product that allows to speed up renewing skin cells every second and maintain the required cell refresh cycle rhythm.
Retin-A is already included in the anti-aging skincare regimen of many celebrities and is recommended by dermatologists worldwide. Always consult with your dermatologist prior start using tretinoin cream topically. The cream is a genuine and original product of Johnson&Johnson daughter company Jannsen Cilag OLIC. This famous cream is very smooth and easy to apply with a non-greasy and non-adhesive creamy base.
Originally Retin-A creme was created to treat acne, it is the most effective solution in preventing acne and polishing acne scars. Moreover Retin-A cream also flawlessly used in cosmetology to reduce fine lines and gradually remove the appearance of wrinkles, age, and sunspots, the roughness of facial skin. While also this cream is very good for hyperpigmented skin, helps to remove darker and lighter skin spots on photodamaged skin and hyperpigmented/dark discolorated skin. Retin-A cream is also widely used with other topical treatments to treat alopecia and other kinds of hair loss problems. All tretinoin creams must be used with a total sunlight avoidance program. Retin A 0.05 percent is one of an acids family called retinoids, powerful cream-exfoliant. Brand names: Retin-A Creme, Renova, Avita, Refissa Amazon, Atralin, buy Retin-A online at affordable price.
Retin-A 0.05 cream (tretinoin, generic tretinoin) is a long-time skincare staple, and as most dermatologists suggest, should be included in a person’s everyday routine. Originally prescribed to help fight acne, this topical cream is also an effective wrinkle fighter and helps improve overall skin tone.
Made with vitamin A and part of the retinoid family, Retin-A 0.025/0.05 cream works by increasing skin cell turnover. You will find it and its generic version in many strengths (0.1%, 0.05%, 0.04%, 0.025%), and your dermatologist can help determine which one is right for you.
Retin-A is often applied at night in very small amounts. It’s typically recommended to use only a pea-sized amount and spread a light layer on your face. Because retinoids increase sun sensitivity, it is crucial to wear ample sunscreen every day, even in winter or when it’s overcast. Most dermatologists recommend at least SPF 30 sunscreen.
While you are adjusting to Retin-A, you might experience some skin redness, dryness, itching, scaling, or even find that skin conditions worsen during your first few weeks of treatment. Stick with it. Results often take several weeks to appear. You may start by applying the product every other night, or ask your dermatologist about using a lower dose, to help the adjustment period.
Wrinkle treatment with Retino-A® 0.025 / 0.05 tretinoin cream
- Eliminate facial wrinkles – reduced signs of skin aging, collagen production boost, restoration of the skin;
- Reduction and preventing fine lines and wrinkles, improved skin natural elasticity, texture whitish tone, younger-looking, glossy, firm, toned, and tightened skin;
- Increase in radiance and luminosity of the facial skin, elimination of dry, rough, scaly skin when used with moisturizers and vitamin serums as a skincare routine;
- The gradual effective decrease in skin hyperpigmentation such as sunspots, photo-damage, age discoloration spots, and other related dark spots;
- Acne scars removal, regeneration of damaged skin, enlarged pores tightening;
- Stretch marks reduction in combination with Vitamin C serums and medical moisturizers;
- The effective solution against melasma/chloasma and freckles, oily skin conditions.
- Perfect, fast, and extremely effective results when used in combination with hydroquinone creams.
- Good for sensitive, tired, and mature skin, in bumpy, rough, uneven skin tone conditions.
Acne treatment with Retino-A® 0.025 / 0.05 tretinoin cream
- A cure for acne for those with prone skin, acne scars polishing, Fordyce spots elimination, deeper lumps (cysts and cystic acne);
- Blackheads & whiteheads self-removal features, any type of pimples/comedones treatment, pores unblocking;
- Solution for seborrhea/seborrhea & seborrheic dermatitis, pearly penile papules, acne conglobata;
- Pyoderma faciale, any kind of problematic skin, staphylococcus aureus (golden staph);
- Demodex treatment – a genus of tiny parasitic mites that live in or near hair follicles, face smell;
- Carbuncles, impetigo, sore, sebaceous, pilonidal sinus, keloid scars, shingles, nodules;
- Milia, old stretch marks, skin scars, different skin imperfections, skin spots, and marks;
- Keratosis pilaris, keloid scars, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, skin large pores tightening.
How does Retino-A® 0.025 / 0.05 tretinoin cream work
Explanation of Retin-A cream (tretinoin) anti-aging and wrinkle treatment benefits. Tretinoin is an artificial vitamin A derivative used by dermatologists and skincare professionals to combat aging and acne for over 20 years. It started out as a treatment for acne when most mid-age people using tretinoin cream for the anti-acne purpose soon discovered that their skin became firmer, fresher, smoother, and younger-looking as a result of the acne treatment. Dermatologists then began researching the benefits of tretinoin as an anti-aging treatment.
- Tretinoin works by increasing cell turnover within the skin, stimulating collagen production, and exfoliating the top layers of skin to reveal, the fresher younger-looking skin underneath;
- In addition to decreasing the appearance of wrinkles, it can prevent new ones from forming, fade discoloration and sun damage, reduce the risks of developing skin cancer and improve the skin’s texture and elasticity;
- Currently, tretinoin also known as Yellow peel is the only topical treatment for wrinkles that is FDA approved and is extremely effective.
Retin A cream or all-trans retinoic acid is an active Vitamin A metabolite that affects the way skin cells behave, adapt, and refresh. Retin A cream eliminates certain symptoms of acne and a wide variety of other skin imperfections. As an anti-aging solution, Retin A reduces fine wrinkles and age spots caused by aging or sun damage.
Retin A cream prevents different skin disorders by blocking the hardening processes of the outer layer of the skin. It also facilitates the shedding, exfoliating of old skin cells to better promote the formation and growth of new ones. Once we combine all these positivities together in Retin a creme, we get a product that not only speeds up skin cell turnover, but it also clears up blackheads, pimples and other acne symptoms and skin imperfections that could be so hard to get rid of under normal circumstances.
How to use Retino-A® 0.025 / 0.05 tretinoin cream
- Wash the area with warm soapy water or a soap-free cleanser and rinse with water;
- Remove all cosmetics before applying the gel. Gently dry the area. Wait 15 minutes to make sure that the skin surface is completely dry;
- Squeeze a small amount (quarter inch or less) of cream onto your fingertip. This should be enough to cover the affected area;
- Apply cream to the affected area once a day, preferably in the evening or just before bedtime;
Do not use Retino-A® 0.025 / 0.05 tretinoin cream
- Always consult your dermatologist prior start using any tretinoin cream;
- Either pregnant or may become pregnant during use, less than 18 years old;
- Allergic to any of its ingredients or suffering from eczema (tretinoin may cause severe irritation);
- Suffering from rosacea or perioral dermatitis skin conditions or using any skin peeling cream or other substance that contains resorcinol, salicylic acid or sulfur are, or have been, exposed to sunlight for a longer period of time;
- Do not use it more than once a day. Using more frequently does not improve results and may lead to adverse reactions.
Retin A cream buy online
Okdermo skincare is the online store where you can buy Retin-A cream online OTC.
- Retin-A cream User Guide
- Retin-A vs Retin-A Micro®
- Tretinoin cream for wrinkles
- Retin-A tretinoin: Cream vs Gel
- The difference between Retin-A and Tretinoin
- How to minimize irritation/redness with Retin-A
- Everything you need to know about Retinol & Retinoids
- User reviews for Retin-A
- Retin-A (Topical)
- Retin-A (Gel)
- Tretinoin (Topical)
- Acne treatment with tretinoin
- Retin-A side effects