What is Retino-A® 0.025 / 0.05 tretinoin cream
Retino-A 0.025 – 0.05 tretinoin cream also known as Retinol, Retinoic Acid, concentrated Vitamin A cream or Yellow peels – is an analog/alternative to famous Renova, Revita, and Retin-A creams. Retino-A tretinoin cream is made by a reputable Johnson&Johnson company and has two different concentrations: mild strength 0.025 percent and moderate strength 0.05% of all-trans-retinoic-acid (tretinoin). Retino-A cream with 0.025% and 0.05% tretinoin component is manufactured by Johnson&Johnson company.
Retino-A cream facilitating the disappearance of darker and lighter spots on photodamaged skin and hyperpigmented skin, or with other topical treatments to treat alopecia and other kinds of hair loss.
Tretinoin component is important in terms of not only increasing skin-cell growth rate but increasing cell membrane nutrients to increase oxygen transport, which supports the collagen matrix. It is a daily aid to keep the cells functioning properly, not just increasing cell turnover. The skin-cell maturation process may take 21 days. But the movement of cells and maturation is hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly. Different cells are transforming all the time. When the primitive look is to say cell turnover is every 28 days — it’s every second. The pure retinol (retinoic acid or tretinoin) is the skin product that allows that and it should be included in your anti-aging or acne treatment skincare regimen.
Any tretinoin cream must be used with a total sun avoidance program. Tretinoin is one of the acids family called retinoids, powerful exfoliant/chemical peel, and is effective in preventing acne and healing existing acne conditions. Brand names: Retin-A, Renova, Avita, Refissa, Atralin. You can always buy tretinoin cream in the OKDERMO skincare store, tretinoin cream coupon is also applicable if you a loyal customer.
Wrinkle treatment with Retino-A® 0.025 / 0.05 tretinoin cream
- Eliminate facial wrinkles – reduced signs of skin aging, collagen production boost, restoration of the skin;
- Reduction and preventing fine lines and wrinkles, improved skin natural elasticity, texture whitish tone, younger-looking, glossy, firm, toned and tightened skin;
- Increase in radiance and luminosity of the facial skin, elimination of dry, rough, scaly skin when used with moisturizers and vitamin serums as a skincare routine;
- The gradual effective decrease in skin hyperpigmentation such as sunspots, photo-damage, age discoloration spots, and other related dark spots;
- Acne scars removal, regeneration of damaged skin, enlarged pores tightening;
- Stretch marks reduction in combination with Vitamin C serums and medical moisturizers;
- The effective solution against melasma/chloasma and freckles, oily skin conditions.
- Perfect, fast, and extremely effective results when used in combination with hydroquinone creams.
- Good for sensitive, tired, and mature skin, in bumpy, rough, uneven skin tone conditions.
Acne treatment with Retino-A® 0.025 / 0.05 tretinoin cream
- A cure for acne for those with prone skin, acne scars polishing, Fordyce spots elimination, deeper lumps (cysts and cystic acne);
- Blackheads & whiteheads self-removal features, any type of pimples/comedones treatment, pores unblocking;
- Solution for seborrhea/seborrhea & seborrheic dermatitis, pearly penile papules, acne conglobata;
- Pyoderma faciale, any kind of problematic skin, staphylococcus aureus (golden staph);
- Demodex treatment – a genus of tiny parasitic mites that live in or near hair follicles, face smell;
- Carbuncles, impetigo, sore, sebaceous, pilonidal sinus, keloid scars, shingles, nodules;
- Milia, old stretch marks, skin scars, different skin imperfections, skin spots, and marks;
- Keratosis pilaris, keloid scars, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, skin large pores tightening.
How does Retino-A® 0.025 / 0.05 tretinoin cream work
Explanation of Retin-A cream (tretinoin) anti-aging and wrinkle treatment benefits. Tretinoin is an artificial vitamin A derivative used by dermatologists and skin care professionals to combat aging and acne for over 20 years. It started out as a treatment for acne when most mid-age people using tretinoin cream for the anti-acne purpose soon discovered that their skin became firmer, fresher, smoother, and younger-looking as a result of the acne treatment. Dermatologists then began researching the benefits of tretinoin as an anti-aging treatment.
- Tretinoin works by increasing cell turnover within the skin, stimulating collagen production, and exfoliating the top layers of skin to reveal, the fresher younger-looking skin underneath;
- In addition to decreasing the appearance of wrinkles, it can prevent new ones from forming, fade discoloration and sun damage, reduce the risks of developing skin cancer and improve the skin’s texture and elasticity;
- Currently, tretinoin also known as Yellow peel is the only topical treatment for wrinkles that is FDA approved and is extremely effective.
How to use Retino-A® 0.025 / 0.05 tretinoin cream
- Wash the area with warm soapy water or a soap-free cleanser and rinse with water;
- Remove all cosmetics before applying the gel. Gently dry the area. Wait 15 minutes to make sure that the skin surface is completely dry;
- Squeeze a small amount (quarter inch or less) of cream onto your fingertip. This should be enough to cover the affected area;
- Apply cream to the affected area once a day, preferably in the evening or just before bedtime;
Do not use Retino-A® 0.025 / 0.05 tretinoin cream
- Always consult to your dermatologist prior start using any tretinoin cream;
- Either pregnant or may become pregnant during use, less than 18 years old;
- Allergic to any of its ingredients or suffering from eczema (tretinoin may cause severe irritation);
- Suffering from rosacea or perioral dermatitis skin conditions or using any skin peeling cream or other substance that contains resorcinol, salicylic acid or sulfur are, or have been, exposed to sunlight for a longer period of time;
- Do not use more than once a day. Using more frequently does not improve results and may lead to adverse reactions.
- Retin-A cream User Guide
- Retin-A vs Retin-A Micro®
- Tretinoin cream for wrinkles
- Retin-A tretinoin: Cream vs Gel
- The difference between Retin-A and Tretinoin
- How to minimize irritation/redness with Retin-A
- Everything you need to know about Retinol & Retinoids
- User reviews for Retin-A
- Retin-A (Topical)
- Retin-A (Gel)
- Tretinoin (Topical)
- Acne treatment with tretinoin
- Retin-A side effects